Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 streetmatetbay
Msg: 220
men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?Page 4 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Depends on if she was safe. 30 is'nt too bad 100 could be, I'm not the type to be jellous of somebody I understand sex is sex and I've had fbuddies in the past also, but with the rish of desiese I'd worry a bit if after that many is she was never tested.
 lestn4
Msg: 223
view profile
History
men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:03:24 AM
It seems that this forum started quite some time ago and whether or not it is still active, I do not know. As for the question being posed, each individual situation is different as all of us a people. I am a 67 year old man and have done many things in my past that do not make me especially proud, but I did most of them knowing precisely what I was doing. When I meet a woman, the expectation is that she has had sex and sexual activities in her past. First, I will never ask her how many partners she has had, but if she feels the need to reveal that information to me, I will respect her for being open, and honest and for not witholding from me facts that she deems important for me to know. That in itself is a very endearing and rare trait as far as I am concerned. It isn't what she has done before we meet, ( to include how many casual lovers she has had) but what she does after we meet, and more specifically , after we agree to be in a monagmous relationship. So she has had a 100 men, that took what, and hour and a half? ..... okay a half a day out of her life... or what if it took a whole month....that still is not the issue for me. Again it matters to me what she does after we are together as none of us can chage what we have done before. It is such a blessing to be able to give and receive love unconditionally and, although I suspect most of us would prefer that our significant others have less experience than with 100 artners, it would not be a deal breaker for me. I would rather have an honest, trustworth, sexually active lady, that a deceiving virgin.
 deerdog1
Msg: 224
men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:37:02 AM

me thinks Damn this woman must be great to be in such demand .... and what a accomplishment if I could win her from those guys ..for myself alone
 Bruce325
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 2:23:17 PM
That is a double standard, a father expects his son to stay out and be with women but God forbid, if he has a daughter.
To me it makes no difference how many times she was inbetween the sheets with how many guys. The one thing I would be worried about is if she had an STD. If you love and care about someone that should make no difference who had the most or didn't.
 Einstein09
Msg: 237
Posted: 7/16/2009 12:51:43 AM
I just laugh and ask her "that's all? I've got you outnumbered by a LONG way!"
 HazelRose
Msg: 239
Posted: 7/16/2009 3:15:46 AM
Yeah, I never understood why a guy would want that info. It is a buzzkiller! LOL "Don't ask don't tell" is a great sex history policy. Only bestfriends get to know that info, and only if they are ready to handle the truth about their friend's sex life.
 Infinite-
Msg: 242
Posted: 7/16/2009 5:46:20 PM
I wouldn't ask the question, but if she mentioned it the only thing I would feel is complete and utter exhaustion - from running as fast as I can in the opposite direction as her.
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 248
Posted: 7/17/2009 1:57:15 PM
those are confused whores, plain and simple. no way would i get involved with a woman who told me shes had that many sex partners. some things are better not said. thats why i never ask a woman how many guys shes been with.
actually the number shouldn't matter because the more partners shes had doesn't mean she has a disease, a woman could've been with only 3 guys and have a disease. the high number just sounds bad thats all. and makes it sound like she was easy.
 TheReason_
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2010 6:41:00 AM
Don't ask, don't tell. If you both are clean, it's irrelevant.
 want to travel
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2010 2:35:41 PM
the woman you have described is the woman i want to grow old with
god what i would not do for a woman that has a lot of experience, and a very high sex drive
i had one, we where young, and when she told me she wanted a baby, i threw her away
little did i know how rare it is to find a very sexual woman, who is creative and imaginative
if you want you could send me her number
i only want a woman like that
 TheReason_
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2010 5:33:13 PM
Doesn't really matter, if she's healthy and STI free.

Don't ask, don't tell.
 heynow63
Msg: 260
Posted: 3/8/2011 11:27:12 AM
what do the men in her past think of her? be real guys, you know somebody brags about her and knows she was an easy lay.
 heynow63
Msg: 261
Posted: 3/8/2011 11:29:01 AM
it was over 100 in 4 and 1/2 years
 abelian
Msg: 263
Posted: 3/8/2011 2:47:05 PM

what do the men in her past think of her? be real guys,

I care more about what I would think of her than what other people think of her. Is your opinion more or less important than anyone else's?

you know somebody brags about her and knows she was an easy lay.

Having sleot with a lot of partners doesn't imply ``easy lay.'' Maybe she wanted to sleep with those particular guys, not just anyone who asked.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 265
Posted: 3/8/2011 8:36:13 PM

I wouldn't give much weight to the opinions of a hypocrite. Was a gun pointed to any of those guy's head while they laid with her? No? Then according to you and guys who think like you, they too are an "easy lay".

Your logic is flawed... You are assuming that the men are doing the same number of people as the woman... She could have had loads of partners, yet each of them might have only been with her... or with just a few women...

And your logic is flawed assuming he's NOT the party with equal or the most partners. Sheesh ~ give it a rest. I think we all get it here ~ YOUR logic is always right and you are freakin' obsessed with threads about how many people have boinked xxx number of people!! (Could this obsession be because the woman you are with now has the horrible past you speak of all too often ~ ?? Hmmmmm....???)

I wouldn't give much weight to the opinions of a hypocrite. Was a gun pointed to any of those guy's head while they laid with her? No? Then according to you and guys who think like you, they too are an "easy lay".

Absolutely. Those (BOTH genders) who are so critical of those "easy lay"s are just as easy. Makes NO difference who has been with x, y, z number of people. You get naked together, you both get to talk bad about each if that's what you choose to do or you can be honest with your own self and keep your mouth shut because you were just as "easy" as he/she was. JMO
 abelian
Msg: 266
Posted: 3/9/2011 5:22:00 AM
Your logic is flawed... You are assuming that the men are doing the same number of people as the woman...

No, your logic is flawed. Those guys had sex with that woman under the same circumstances she had sex with each of them. If those guys have had many fewer partners, it's only for lack of success in finding more willing partners, not their attitudes about sex itself. Your argument amounts to criticizing someone for succeeding while ignoring his or her motivation. Hypocrisy is a way of thinking not a measure of succeeding.

No, my logic is only correct when it is correct.

In this case, your logic isn't correct. If you are male and you think it's ok for guys to have many partners but not ok for women, you're still a hypocrite even if you, yourself, are still a virgin. (Ditto for the case with sexes reversed.)

Only if those (BOTH genders) have been or are easy lays... as I said before (but I will try to make it clearer...), if one person was a virgin(for example), and slept with the one who had many partners, would they suddenly both be easy lays?

Uh, yes - how could it be otherwise? If she was easy, then how difficult could he have been?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 268
Posted: 3/9/2011 6:41:30 AM

Uh, yes - how could it be otherwise? If she was easy, then how difficult could he have been?

Uh, apparently ~ as easy as m_church declares them to be:

Your logic is flawed... You are assuming that the men are doing the same number of people as the woman... She could have had loads of partners, yet each of them might have only been with her... or with just a few women...

Because one could be an isolated event the other a pattern of events...

Jillian1963
Msg: 271
Posted: 3/17/2011 11:58:27 AM
Yeah Itried the **** buddy thing but I ended up marrying both of them...lol
 romancemann
Msg: 272
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:36:42 AM
if she told me she had 30 plus f-buddies then i would ask, "do you love me truly? "and if she said "yes" i would say....

"then use all that experience everytime you make love to me."
 gentleplus
Msg: 274
view profile
History
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 276
Posted: 3/20/2011 6:22:45 PM
Depends on the guy.

Some will be pissed because they live in the fantasy world of thinking women are asexual until they get married. But other's won't be as shocked because we both know women get more sex then men do. All a women has to do is stand around naked and her sexual appetite will be filled. All women go through a phase of sleeping around as men do. The problem is for us it is an upgrade our mind that allows to access sex like that while for you it is just spreading you legs and letting every man enter your mind. So to have a lo of sexual partners makes you seem like anyone can be taken by any guy....which makes you seem weak.
 abelian
Msg: 277
Posted: 3/21/2011 5:03:37 AM

If the woman I was dating told me there had been 70 to 100 before me, I would not be deluded into thinking I was going to be the last. I would assume that I was simply the current guy in a long line of guys waiting their turn.

I'm not sure I understand that attitude. To think that way, you would have to believe that the only way a woman would be satisfied with you would be to get to her before she had enough experience to know better.
 abelian
Msg: 279
Posted: 3/21/2011 8:12:12 AM
That's not necessarily the real reason though...
For some people it's simply the 'Ickkk' factor.... for others, they would prefer a woman that hasn't been with the whole town...

I didn't discount that as a reason for some people. I was responding to the person who wrote:

If the woman I was dating told me there had been 70 to 100 before me, I would not be deluded into thinking I was going to be the last. I would assume that I was simply the current guy in a long line of guys waiting their turn.

in which case, what I posted addressed that.

And in all cases, they are valid reasons to the people involved....

That's fine for people who aren't guilty of the same thing. I've never said otherwise. However, a guy who's been around te block a few times has no justification to complain about a woman who's done the same. It's also not fine to justify personal preferences by making inferences about how having been with lots of partners must be linked to some other negative trait just because the other traits are more socially acceptable to use as excuses to discount someone. If you are opposed to dating someone who's had X number of partners, at least have the huevos to state that as the reason and leave it at that. Rationalizing that by linking that to other traits, only invites arguments for why that inference is misguided.

Since she doesn't care about numbers, I'd be more than willing to sign her guestbook.

If you'd be willing to ``sign her guestbook,'' then obviously you don't care about the numbers either. You can't call her a slut without calling yourself a slut at the same time. How does that make her different from you apart from the ability to realize what you'd be willing to do if you could?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/21/2011 8:12:40 AM

I am nowhere near that range, so that makes her a SLUT in my book. Since she doesn't care about numbers, I'd be more than willing to sign her guestbook. However a serious and committed relationship would be out of question. I am not in 'save a ho' business. Thank you....

You'd be happy adding to the number, but she's not worthy of more. Now that's rich!! You might not be in the "save a ho" business, but you'd be one yourself. Interesting (or something.) JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >