Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Talk4England
Msg: 11
view profile
History
I LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER THAN MY AGE!!Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hands up me - I've something like that on my profile
AND it certainly isn't there to fill. (Msg 8)

Think its true compared to other men & ladies I meet of my own age. Call me childish perhaps. Once a man twice a boy.

Don't like it - don't mail 'em - easy.

Just notice in OP profile:
"I'd love to meet a man who has the brain of someone twice their age, the heart of someone half their age, and the soul of someone ageless."

So it would seem a comment on not being typical of age group in various aspects can be relevant.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 21
view profile
History
I LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER THAN MY AGE!!
Posted: 12/19/2009 2:20:11 PM
Oh god I am an odd one out. I look my age according to me but feel 10 years older (well I think I do but never having actually been 10 years older I am just guessing)

I have earned every wrinkle haha
 NicolaSeven
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2009 6:31:49 PM

....in present hindsight....

in present hindsight....?????? What is...... in present hindsight....??????

There are not many people who are actually younger looking than their age... so I would say that the majority should try convince others they're older than they actually are so when the truth comes out, some will be somewhat surprised. You never know.....
 Cargy.
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:15:42 AM
Then there's those who say "Everyone tells me I look younger"

...which means even the profile owner doesn't believe it!
 Solar69
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:11:05 AM
Maybe they want to be with people their own age who want to feel like a milf/cougar.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 3:50:21 AM

If its written by a woman Cargy it means SHE thinks she looks younger but doesnt wanna come across as a c0cky biatch, so pretends her mates told her
But how does she know how she looks to other people?

Even if she thinks it's because her mates told her she looks younger than her age, straight women cannot hope to comment on what men find attractive in a woman, and get it right.

It's more likely that guys told her she looks younger than her age, to flatter her, so she'd feel better about them, and would be easier to get into bed. Lots of guys do that, because it works so often.
 mysteriosa
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2010 11:38:09 AM
I just assume they write it because they don't want to date someone of their own age. They want to date someone younger and think they can get away with it looks-wise. They also think they have the energy to keep up with someone younger. I think it's saying 'don't rule me out because I'm older, I'm not like the rest'!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >