Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are you intimidated by "pretty" people?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Scottislovinlife
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Are you intimidated by pretty people?Page 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
oh sorry posted this before i read the cofee part-lol
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 52
Are you intimidated by pretty people?
Posted: 6/15/2005 8:43:00 AM
 SweetKristine
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/15/2005 8:44:35 AM
***peeks in**** damn pretty people orgy!!!!! hehe

ontopic: i am...but im trying to get over it...
 HB2
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/15/2005 9:04:35 AM
nope cause I am one
 Brynn from Montreal
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2005 9:29:45 AM
I tend to be a very witty person but I find that I freeze up when talking to a very attractive woman. I suppose its leftovers from high school where the more attractive girls could often be quite cruel. Youd figure that 7 years, many experiences and comming out of my shell would have fixed that but as they say "the earliest lessons or the ones that stick with us the most".

I have noticed however that a glowing personality fixes that right up for me. Being warm, inviting and accepting of others goes a long way to showing your a mature person and Ive found that waylaways many of my fears.
 mikelgreco
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/15/2005 11:29:15 AM
I am not intimidated by her good looks...in fact I am a bit arroused by them...but that's another story.

Hi pretty woman...

(if she was not married I would...)

LOL
 SweetKristine
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/15/2005 11:36:37 AM
well since i started the post..ive seen all the pretty people say they are not intimidated..well duh of course..when your a size 2 huge hooters, and guys fall at your feet your not gonna be intimidated

same way if your a guy and hot..your not gonna be intimated by others

*sigh* its a never ending battle
 Tigress
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/15/2005 3:52:42 PM
No, I like pretty people!
 carribeanking7
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/20/2005 11:32:05 PM
@cristine (yep got that spelt right) - just mentally undress them...it does wonders for your confidence.
 megwriter
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/20/2005 11:53:18 PM
You're not exactly UNpretty yourself, there North...don't boo hoo...LOL
 mark130273
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2005 12:18:48 AM
nah.....but the prettier they are the more they think of them selfs .i think?

lol

SweetKristine
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/21/2005 7:20:50 AM
wow this thread is still going....well i got up a lil self confidence and emailed another guy who i consider a "pretty person" and got shot down hard again *sigh* lol...so i think im just better off not emailing any guys on here...
 mark130273
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2005 7:22:20 AM
you can email me sweetkristine..................i dont mind.....................

lol
 ImJuStAGuRL
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/21/2005 7:32:27 AM
one thing you have to remember at the end of the day we are all just people and you yourself have to think you are beautiful before anybody else will! i have been told that ever since i was little and it has always stuck with me! you just have to walk into a room like you own it and not worry about what anybody else thinks about you! everyday you are gonna meet people who like you and who dont but who cares charge that $hit to the game! the ones who are true to you will be the ones around you in the end! so keep ya head up and always look whoever you are talkin too straight in the eye!
 SweetKristine
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/21/2005 7:42:50 AM
lol thanks mark :)

ot: yes i am still intimidated by all the pretty people on here
 mikelgreco
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/21/2005 8:04:03 AM
I have no issue with the "pretty" people...it's the "ugly" people in the world I have issues with.

So much hate! LOL

-mikel
 jennifer j
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/21/2005 8:16:36 AM
Krissy you are beautiful no one is better then you pretty people have the same insecurities as every one else there nose is too big their teeth arent white enough their arms are hairy
 passionfly
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/21/2005 9:24:55 AM
sweetkristine:
Imagine that guy you saw at the store was physically blind and could not see you were looking at him? Would you be able to talk to him then?

Now imagine that was the reality but he wasn't wearing those dark glasses blind ppl often wear cause he forget them at home and his eyes happened to be looking in your direction yet you still KNEW he was blind. Would you be able to talk to him then?

Imagine he looked into your eyes and HE saw the beauty that you knew you had within you, would you be able to talk to him then?

Now imagine every attractive guy notices your beauty right away and looks into your eyes directly to see that beauty more and more grow stronger and they keep looking cause you are that beautiful to them, would you be able to talk to them then?

Some things to think about....
 FineArabianFilly
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/21/2005 10:36:52 AM
I am only intimidated by people that jump out at me from places, people wearing hockey masks, and people with disfigured faces.I actually find myself getting chatted up quite a bit wherever I am and I do find it uncomfortable sometimes..I do not like attracting attention in RL (real life), though it is fine on here.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/21/2005 11:20:20 AM
Now imagine every attractive guy notices your beauty right away and looks into your eyes directly to see that beauty more and more grow stronger and they keep looking cause you are that beautiful to them, would you be able to talk to them then?

^^^thats something i work on all the time...seems like i get a lil bit of self-esteem built up then i let someone take it away from me....i wish guys were like that...but lets face it we live in a shallow society...guys and chicks look at the outside beauty before the inside beauty...9 times outta 10 im gonna get looked over b/c im not "barbie". its just how our society is...we glamorize the pretty people...we envy them...we want to be like them...i mwish more guys would see my inner beauty..i wish more people would see everyone's inner beauty..but alas they dont...its sad but true..as much as I wish your words were true..i know guys out there arnt like that...
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/21/2005 11:29:57 AM
^^one of the pretty people^^
I am intimidated by her.. does that count?

Katelynn
 SweetKristine
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/21/2005 2:18:24 PM
^^^i agree...even tho society treats pretty people so much better...i think we are all equals....
 passionfly
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/22/2005 7:05:27 PM

^^^thats something i work on all the time...seems like i get a lil bit of self-esteem built up then i let someone take it away from me....i wish guys were like that...but lets face it we live in a shallow society...guys and chicks look at the outside beauty before the inside beauty...9 times outta 10 im gonna get looked over b/c im not "barbie". its just how our society is...we glamorize the pretty people...we envy them...we want to be like them...i mwish more guys would see my inner beauty..i wish more people would see everyone's inner beauty..but alas they dont...its sad but true..as much as I wish your words were true..i know guys out there arnt like that...

meh, you didn't get my post:
Imagine every attractive guy NOTICES your beauty...(right away)

Your mind is telling you all that junk not society. You can't change society but you CAN change yourself. Especially how you think.

Your homework is to read that phrase or say it to yourself 50 times. Then go do it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are you intimidated by "pretty" people?