Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 10 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Spitefire, sounds like you missed the boat. There are exceptions to every rule due to personalities, but for the most part, these encounters work out just fine for both parties. I see that you said "relationship"......there isn't any relationship in these arrangements...and that's just the point. We are talking about "sex" with older women, not relationships with them. When a teenage young man gets hit with that load of hormones....he is a serious preditor.... snakes were afraid to come in my yard. Those silly giggling little teenage girls with their heads full of romance were a real pain. Walking around with a heat seeking missile in your pants and having to compliment some little teeny bopper ten times on her toe nail polish before she would let you get her bra off, just wasn't a productive use of time.....the panties...OMG...another hour of " do you really love me"?.....then the condom...yuk. My hayday was before AIDS and other serious STDS were around, so pregnancy was the major issue. The older women that would accomodate a young man usually were fixed and couldn't get pregnant. The bareback ride with no worries, was winning the lottery.....God, how I miss the good old days. Today, it's a different story....there is stuff out there that would desolve a stainless steel condom. For this reason, older women don't offer the main benifit of the bareback ride anymore, because they are just as risky or more so than the young girls. They can still offer experience, but way back when....that was very nice, but not the main attraction. How sex is viewed, has much to do with the time period in which we speak....so what was then, holds no water today. You young guys have a whole new set of rules to deal with.
 Fifi47
Msg: 344
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:23:37 PM
I doubt my young students fantasize about being with me, although I did know a parent of a student who told me he dreamed about me. ( creepy), as he was married and was talking about it when his wife was with him at a meeting regarding their child. 35 to a 19 year old is ancient, at 51 I would not attract a 19 year old unless he possibly had a grandmother obsession....
 spitfire6844
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:05:58 PM

Spitfire, sounds like you missed the boat. There are exceptions to every rule due to personalities, but for the most part, these encounters work out just fine for both parties.

Nope, I was in one or two of those things in my early twenties. I didn't have a bad experience; but with other people, I've seen many more of these things end up being comical rather than fulfilling. It's overrated.
 I am LLR
Msg: 346
Posted: 8/26/2009 3:08:24 PM

I am not offended if someone refers to me as a "Cougar".

Meh, me, neither. In my circle, it's not a derogatory term at all. In fact, I have a friend in her mid-thirties who says she can't wait to be a cougar!! LOL
There are puh-lenty of young men who are "Couger feed"... lol
 I am LLR
Msg: 347
Posted: 8/26/2009 3:39:01 PM

LMFFAO!!!! Most guys think a hot dinner is a trip to Mc Donald's via the drive through window-----omg, I think I just cracked a rib laughing!! It's nice to see some folks have a GOOD sense of humor!!

Happy Meals are cheap and the younger man gets to keep the toy...LOL!!

Thanks for making my day!!!

O. M. G. You are just frickin' hilarious, Mary. Actually, I'm dealing with this right now. There's this hot little young'un been messaging me...it's tempting, and flattering, and fun....but it's not something some women take lightly, given all the taboos and stereotypes surrounding the issue. To say it's caused an internal debate would not be missing the mark. Oy
 HerImperfectsoul
Msg: 349
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:38:10 PM
Being almost 48, I've had 2 experiences dating younger men. one was 27 to my then 46, and one 35 to my 45. Basically I think younger men find older women to be more comfortable with ourselves, both sexually and emotionally, and when a woman is confidant with herself, that is a HUGE turn on for anyone of any age.We don't have alot of drama ( some of us lol ) we know what we like, and we are not afraid to say so.We like ourselves, and are not out to prove anything to anyone.I myself, have always had an air of calm,cool and sexy without even trying.That sexy little saunter that just comes naturally.That's just how I am.It's not always just about sex,,, it's about attitude..And at 48.. I still have it :) Hats off to all the over 40 gals out there, and the men that love us !!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 350
Posted: 4/3/2012 5:37:20 PM
Not sure what the attraction is these days, but when I was younger my acquaintance's attraction to older women, women desperately attempting to cling to their fading youth, were the fact they were easy. I never had the attraction. I always found them pathetically easy.
 karentju
Msg: 351
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:19:52 AM
I have more younger guys wanting to talk. I have some that are younger than my son and he is 21. :modhammer: :modhammer:
 TD625
Msg: 352
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:28:13 AM
The age group I get hit in by far are the guys in there twenties! Seriously. About 4 times a day. I'm starting to think they all have "mommy issues" lol. Its tempting but I have to pass, I have always dated men younger than myself but that's too young.
 christyis4real
Msg: 353
Posted: 4/4/2012 1:11:16 PM
I've been having a 23 year old trying to get into my panties for the last month. I am 35. He claims that he's into older chicks. It's very tempting due to the fact that he is a good looking guy, but I just cant't seem to allow it to happen. I want to but I don't want to. If only he was a few years older.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 354
Posted: 4/4/2012 1:39:39 PM
Damn this thread got pulled out of mothballs.

I have said it over and over. My best past relationships were with women 10-20 years older than myself (most closer to 20). Older women know what they want and aren't afraid to tell a guy what they want and how they want it. To top it all off.... they love sex, are uninhibited, and will teach a young guy the true meaning of how a woman's body is a playground" .

One of the biggest issues guys complain about right up to their mid thirties with women..... "what am I supposed to be an effin mind reader?"

Never gonna happen with a 40 something year old talking to a 20 something year old guy.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 355
Posted: 4/4/2012 1:47:09 PM
Not to doubt anyone's attractiveness to younger men......you all adorable, I'm sure. However, I think some of this (at least online) relates to the simple law of supply and demand.

The fact of the matter is many online sites contain SO many more men than women. The sites don't acknowlege this statistic because it would reflect poorly on the site. The men don't harp on it because it comes across as sour grapes or an indictment of their ability to attract. The women don't realize it......they just know they are getting bombarded with solicitations with little effort, including from much younger men who having experienced limited response from their own age group, start wondering up the age ladder in order to get acknowledged.

In fact, many women get addicted to the false, surreal attention they receive online. The problem is online is not the real world, and eventually there is personal interaction.....which inevitably brings all parties down to earth and doesn't last if age and/or attractiveness are not eveningly balanced.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 356
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:04:46 PM
tennisman2388

You are so right! The numbers are skewed in favour of women and the statistics about the percentage that men can expect with contacts, just not true and then they get disappointed when they dont have success. If they are not doing well in real life, being on a dating site lessens their chances even more. IMO.

It is easy to get addicted to the false attention online and all the pretty words but after a while a sane woman realises it is just cyberspace and often bullshit. So much illusion and disillusion. Women do realise after a while that they are outnumbered and that a lot of men just random hit and it is obvious when they are not anywhere near the criteria women post on their profiles. Some people see online as the real world and therein lies the problem.
In my experience I get contacts from a certain ethnicity who are half my age and I am sure are not "all that."
They are trying the older woman as a last resort, no matter what they say.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 357
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:14:17 PM
mtn lover

I dont know how old you are but STD's have always been an issue and spread by those who do not use protection, such as older mature women and it is epidemic. As well as men who thought that a mature woman was the answer because she couldnt get pregnant. You are remembering the good old days through rose coloured glasses I suspect.
Too bad about not using the condom mate. NO BALLOON NO PARTY.

I dont think sexual morays have changed all that much and females still want connection and relationship when they have sex, in the main and men still tell them lies to get into their pants. Age old.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 358
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:16:56 PM
sweet lady lori

I think he is talking about a fit, botoxed and had the work done, older woman. Wrinkles and grey hair are never sexy on a woman. As long as they dont look their age, that is fine and I guess he is referring to a woman around 45 at the most???
 neck romancer
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:05:32 PM
Im not saying it happens alot but I occasionally do find older women very attractive. (50+) But that generally assumes they are in very good shape. So its not the fact that they are old that appeals to me.. just the fact that they got it going on!
 grove_22
Msg: 360
Posted: 4/5/2012 6:22:52 AM
Some possible reasons.
1. Some younger men think older women are easy or desperate.
2. Some younger men think older women are better in bed.
3. Some younger men will go after any attractive woman regardless of age.

LAgoodguy
Msg: 361
Posted: 4/5/2012 8:52:03 AM
Its always about the sex. I liked older women cause they dont date as much as younger women do. Just read the forums on here and you see that women over 40 have hard time meeting people to date. But they still wanted sex. There was no reason to worry that she might want more as she was older then you. They also liked the idea that a younger guy would chase them. Even if they knew that its for sex they still liked the idea they have what it takes.. I understand and seen some guys that do want an older woman cause they have the mommy issues. But 99.9% its all about the sex.
 besamemuncho
Msg: 362
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:16:59 AM
Very true, no time for games. LOL
 besamemuncho
Msg: 363
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:19:16 AM
Being on POF I have in countered a few younger men and I have to tell you it's isn't that bad. As long as you know it's just for fun.
 want to travel
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have with an older woman?
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:54:52 AM
For the most part, because they are easy, and they buy things, and give them money
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 365
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:54:06 AM
Ha! When I was a young I'd want to have sex with anything associated with the female of the species. It was complete lust. I had this fantasy of being on a camping trip and sharing a sleeping bag sandwiched in between a naked Brigitte Bardot and Raquel Welch. Mind you, I'd still get a boner staring at the legs of a fellow 18 year old in first year calculus.

Trying to find logic in the lust of a young guy is akin to trying to figure out why a dog wants to hump a table leg.

Now in my mid 50's I'm only attracted to older women. I much prefer sex with a fit woman closer to my own age. I never fantasize about younger women....it would actually seem like 'work' to have to seduce and satisfy them. In contrast, someone my own age (like my girlfriend) is more likely to be on the same wave length.
 bilby886
Msg: 366
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2012 8:44:49 PM
Many reasons Why some younger men want to have sex with an older woman.

I'd put it down to older women having experience and knowing what they want.
 hike-n-bike
Msg: 367
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:28:42 AM
Perhaps, it's because some of the more "mature" women are independent, confident, drama free, physically, emotionally & mentally fit/active, have their act together, know what they want (& how to get it), aren't easily intimidated and want the company of a man who can keep up and not whine about their "ailments", "real age" and excuses for their sedentary lifestyle

Maybe they, too, just want some fun and adventures on the "experienced" side . . .

Happy trails . . .
 whytwater
Msg: 368
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:05:21 AM

Perhaps, it's because some of the more "mature" women are independent, confident, drama free, physically, emotionally & mentally fit/active, have their act together, know what they want (& how to get it), aren't easily intimidated and want the company of a man who can keep up and not whine about their "ailments", "real age" and excuses for their sedentary lifestyle.

Reads more like a self-promo than an enlightened disclosure of the ways of the world, lol, bu t, 's okay, I harbor many of the same issues about the distaff population.

Totally concur with your "real age" point- clocks and calendars are manmade devices, mostly useful to enable two or more humans to schedule a future meet, but fraught with faults as a measure of the life Force in any one of us. Yeah, lifestyle is a way more accurate indicator of essence.

Maybe they, too, just want some fun and adventures on the "experienced" side

Lol, there aren't many in the "Sex and Dating" arena, or the global general population, who prize experience without its outweighing of the "real age" detraction. Requires thought, and even then a preliminary taste-test, "perhaps". lol I'd like to credit younger men with the ability to perceive the "real" advantages of an older woman, but I suspect it has more to do with ample breasts and hips than essence.

Summit County is one of my fave destinations.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >