Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 x Tyler Durden x
Msg: 34
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 2 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
I speak as a younger man.

The bottom line is that older women are easier than younger women. A 20 year old woman is FAR more in demand than a 40 year old. Also, take in the fact that most young women only date men older than them because they are "more mature" as they put it.

It really goes both ways. Young men are not in high demand until they are older. George Clooney in his 20's was a lot less desirable then he is now.
 discrete_contact
Msg: 35
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:04:48 PM

I speak as a younger man.

The bottom line is that older women are easier than younger women. A 20 year old woman is FAR more in demand than a 40 year old. Also, take in the fact that most young women only date men older than them because they are "more mature" as they put it.

It really goes both ways. Young men are not in high demand until they are older. George Clooney in his 20's was a lot less desirable then he is now.

Of course. Watch the old "Fread Astaire" musicals and see how much attention a young fellow had in those movies. Close to none. Why?...Well $$$$$$$$$
How can a young guy "cover" for ..."her needs" and cover for the "never have enough attitude"? Huh, how?
Why an older women is more opened ? Well go and figure, again.
Comments of things of "not going well at home" because you express your opinion....again goes back to the fact that many women feel "so so precious" becase of their "shaved jewelry" .....and they think they control everything. Don't think so.
Truth that's what you ask for right? OK learn to take it then. Or live in denial. Your choice.
 cw35
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:14:42 PM
Yay, yet ANOTHER "older women younger men thread" so older women can fish for compliments yet again. It seems as if older women are so constantly terrified and insecure about their age that they need constant ego stroking from young guys or they need to date men that could be their kids. I don't think that age matters in a relationship if it's true, but there seems to be a lot of people doing it for very dysfunctional reasons. As far as all these cliche reasons for dating older women, there are just as many younger women who are smart, know what they want, etc. etc. There are also a LOT of older women who aren't so smart, like to play childish games and act very immature. Trust me. I'm surprised the younger women on here haven't piped up regarding the constant bashing they seem to get in these threads. Then again, maybe they actually have enough confidence that they aren't worried about what everyone in here thinks.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:14:58 PM
Discrete, do you hate women? I for one never consider myself as precious. I am just a regular woman and that's all. I can not help it if some men who contact me are younger. Heck, I get emails from men of all ages, so can you stop ranting so much. Let me reiterate; I started this thread simply to try and understand what the attraction is for a younger man towards an older woman...it appears you are simply spewing off a bunch of mean comments and I am so trying to be lady like here. You even attacked what I have as my user name...did you happen to read what I wrote about where it came from? Seriously discrete, can you try to be a little nicer? I kind of agree with a previous poster in regards to it appears you are the one seeking attention. I think you need a hug
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:21:01 PM
cw35, I am in no way fishing for compliments...I get enough outside of POF. And, read the posts, not one man has handed me a compliment & that is because I wasn't asking what anyone thought of me. I was simply trying to get an idea on what the big deal is. Just an FYI: I personally do NOT date younger men. I was simply asking a question. No harm done - you have a right to your opinion. I just get the feeling there are far more angry men in this world than I previously thought. Are you & discrete contact brothers by any chance?
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:28:15 PM
Well 4girlsandme, I sure do appreciate your response. For I think a few men kind of wandered off the path a bit and are thinking all older women are grateful a younger man looks our way!!!! I tip my glass to you gracious lady
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:29:12 PM
some younger men want to have sex with anyone.
 cw35
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:29:31 PM
sweet: You aren't fishing for compliments yet you needed to point out that you get lots of them. Interesting. I don't see what anger has to do with pointing out what I've observed or experienced. I didn't say older women were horrible or better than anybody else. It's the younger women that should be angry with some of the ridiculous sterotyping that goes on in these threads when they pop up every 5 minutes. I guess when I hit on a bit of truth the claws will obviously come out at some point.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:37:55 PM
Give me a real man, not someone I can bend like Gumby!!! A man who will know how to respond back to me if I'm being a little sarcastic..............I've chatted to younger guys and there is always that point where I say something to test them and boom - they don't know what to say.
 JustMary65
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:38:15 PM
4girls and me-

Rejection generally brings out the worst in all of us-myself included. Honestly, I really believe that most folks want to have sex with people who appeal to them-but it's hard for some people to digest that younger men could handle a serious relationship with an older woman so therefore they ONLY want sex ( some do, but not all). I mean older men date younger women and most generally engage in sex-would make sense if both partners appeal to each other. Societal norms play a heavier role in how some people react to such 'hot' topics.

Everyone can have an opinion that rationalizes or demonizes sex-but it's a choice two people make. I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with anything I do-it's my choice and I happily respect those who think an older woman such as myself shouldn't date, much less have sex, with a man younger than me. The other thing I find comical is the notion that older woman seek younger sexual partners to stroke our ego's. I'm sorry but most people I know don't mind having their ego's stroked-it's a good morale booster.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:45:12 PM
Ah, I am so misunderstood yet again. Venus VS Mars in full bloom tonight. Is it a full moon tonight? I can take it cw35 and no, my claws don't come out....I can handle insults and opinions other than those of my own and I don't fight
 luvtachat
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:57:27 PM
I have been attracted to older women ever since I saw the movie and "Mrs. Robinson". I was always attracted to my friends mothers and had fantasies about them. To this day I think older women are so sexy. I really can't explain it.
 discrete_contact
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:20:32 PM

Discrete, do you hate women? I for one never consider myself as precious. I am just a regular woman and that's all. I can not help it if some men who contact me are younger. Heck, I get emails from men of all ages, so can you stop ranting so much. Let me reiterate; I started this thread simply to try and understand what the attraction is for a younger man towards an older woman...it appears you are simply spewing off a bunch of mean comments and I am so trying to be lady like here. You even attacked what I have as my user name...did you happen to read what I wrote about where it came from? Seriously discrete, can you try to be a little nicer? I kind of agree with a previous poster in regards to it appears you are the one seeking attention. I think you need a hug

Nope I just hate BS....and "tricky BS" and those who "play with the system" no matter if they are men or women and no matter where (insulting others intelligence wherever they can...in misleading reality...reality and not the faked perception of it as much as possible). ..I mean lots of those who think they have "2 pairs of testi..ls" (men and women as well)....I am all good with the rest.
I don't seek any attention.....but I guess its more of an interpretation of how you may see the world because if you would say what I said then for you would translate to "attention seeking"....which is not at all true for me. I am different. Please don't give me attention. Please don't write to me I don't need it. I am here exclusively for the forum.
What does it mean to be nice ? Should I lie and tell lies or make up stuff to be perceived and "nice" ? What for? If not, would you want to put pressure on me to tell stupid stuff just to look like nice?....that''s how I should understand it? (its a question)
In everyday life people make lots of BS to "appear" as nice...otherwise there are people who want to put you down (at all possible levels) if you speak up because its not favourable for them. Its like lets keep the BS as much as it works, then its all good...right?
You are free to accept what you want....but read and listen a bit because there are signs out there from others too...event though lots of people shut up and keep it low and quiet...and there is a lot of misleading info in that. Please no offence.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:23:52 PM
luvtachat, you are not alone with your fantasies....I have had a real eye-opener since I posted this thread. Some positive and some negative. I can handle the ones who don't agree with the younger mens thought process. LOL-I referenced "Mrs. Robinson" in my opening statement to this thread! You don't need to explain it-older women are your preference, just like some like thin ladies and some like the larger ones. Some like blonds and some like brunettes.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:31:58 PM
concrete, I read your words and accept your opinion, even though I think you have me misconstrued a bit. At 45, I do not give out BS, nor do I take it. With that said, this "older" woman is heading to bed in hopes to have visions of sugar plums, and hot young men, dancing in my head I am making a joke because I think you got this off track a bit by making it far too serious, and challenged me to a heated debate. Too serious for me, especially since I was just asking a simple, so I thought, question. Peace out.
 JustMary65
Msg: 51
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:33:42 AM

Because when they go out to dinner, he can buy her meal at a discounted senior citizen rate.

LMFFAO!!!! Most guys think a hot dinner is a trip to Mc Donald's via the drive through window-----omg, I think I just cracked a rib laughing!! It's nice to see some folks have a GOOD sense of humor!!

Happy Meals are cheap and the younger man gets to keep the toy...LOL!!

Thanks for making my day!!!
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:13:55 AM
OP~ they're searching for a proper education or domination.
I found this very common on this site, real quick. Just change the restrictions and they will disappear. I also thought this was a strange oddity.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:16:02 AM

Posted By: 4girls and me on 9/7/2008 913 PM

Message: Speaking as a MUCH older woman, this question has been in my mind for months.
It astounds me that men younger than my children and even some of my grandchildren will message me "offering" sex, I think expecting that I will be grateful.
My next surprise is the indignation my refusals generate. They seem to think they're offering something the likes of which I could not possibly ever have experienced before and I'm turning it down out of ignorance and ingratitude.

Imagine that. Someone from the opposite sex treating you like they are doing you a favor by giving you thier attention. Welcome to the world of the male perspective on dating and relationships.
 enjoytoday
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:33:14 AM
Its the experience of the woman have. She knows what to do and what not to do. Many younger women have no clue

To me its the experience but mostly important is intellect...plus more experienced women seem to be more open to dressing sexy I think
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:06:39 AM
Interesting John....thanks for your upfront ansd honest response w/ out negativity mixed in
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:12:53 AM
I just love women. It doesn't make a difference to me how old they are. If I find them attractive, then I would be happy to give her a good roll in the hay...or 2...or 5674678
 hnova
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:41:54 AM
I totally agree.

Younger men would hit anythihgn that moves. Heck most men would hit someone if they know that there will be no attachements and the likelyhood of an older woman having attachments to them is very low because most likely they have little to say to each other.

It's just sex, now if you're talking about a young man establishing a meaningful relationship with an older woman it's pretty rare although I've seen it a couple times.
 celts123
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:00:39 AM
If I was just looking for sex, I wouldn't care how old a woman is ( as long as she was over 18 ). She could be 21, 31, 41, or 51. I think some younger men think older woman are more experienced. Some men think older women are easy. Some younger men are generally more attracted to older women.
 celts123
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:53:27 AM
many of them were surprised to discover the age difference... so I think they were just going after what they were attracted to regardless of age.

That's a valid point. I have seen some women in their 40s or even early 50s that look 10-15 yrs younger than their actual age.
 Sardonis
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:56:54 AM
As I recall, when I was younger being attracted to teachers and Moms who were obviously older, but it was more physical than anything.

But at this age, I am usually only attracted to women younger than I am. Probably because my primary focus is now a long term relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?