Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustMary65
Msg: 51
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 3 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

Because when they go out to dinner, he can buy her meal at a discounted senior citizen rate.

LMFFAO!!!! Most guys think a hot dinner is a trip to Mc Donald's via the drive through window-----omg, I think I just cracked a rib laughing!! It's nice to see some folks have a GOOD sense of humor!!

Happy Meals are cheap and the younger man gets to keep the toy...LOL!!

Thanks for making my day!!!
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 52
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:13:55 AM
OP~ they're searching for a proper education or domination.
I found this very common on this site, real quick. Just change the restrictions and they will disappear. I also thought this was a strange oddity.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:16:02 AM

Posted By: 4girls and me on 9/7/2008 913 PM

Message: Speaking as a MUCH older woman, this question has been in my mind for months.
It astounds me that men younger than my children and even some of my grandchildren will message me "offering" sex, I think expecting that I will be grateful.
My next surprise is the indignation my refusals generate. They seem to think they're offering something the likes of which I could not possibly ever have experienced before and I'm turning it down out of ignorance and ingratitude.

Imagine that. Someone from the opposite sex treating you like they are doing you a favor by giving you thier attention. Welcome to the world of the male perspective on dating and relationships.
 john_raymond21
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:26:20 AM
Some younger man feel that older women are more experienced, can work it more. Also, the MILF attraction can be high.
 enjoytoday
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:33:14 AM
Its the experience of the woman have. She knows what to do and what not to do. Many younger women have no clue

To me its the experience but mostly important is intellect...plus more experienced women seem to be more open to dressing sexy I think
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:06:23 AM
Dear Mafiachixrule ....... "strange oddity" indeedie -due. You rule woman, and rock!!! Best profile on the beaten path of reality forums and life!! Cheap sex, cheep sex... molecules maul-ah-cue-led.... if your brain does not register hooks and barbs you are just a non practional unlicensed hooker who needs to understand the commodities market. If your body of you, not your flesh but your being matters to you then you will act of different nobility ... if naughtie then you will get the odd-dience you dis-serve..... in other words .. if your own self preservation and self respect does not matter, I am guaranteeing you little young pie eyed is into you with only his pecker as his guide..... caus' no one is manning .. hah the secret sauce drippings on the rug burn of yo- cerebral chorus... some middle aged human females need to expand on their enter-rests beyond their fluid exchanges .... or litterally die tryin.... ( Little boys with impatient toys will use whatever they can if the user parts are in his pathway to disturbing his own DNA)
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:06:39 AM
Interesting John....thanks for your upfront ansd honest response w/ out negativity mixed in
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:12:53 AM
I just love women. It doesn't make a difference to me how old they are. If I find them attractive, then I would be happy to give her a good roll in the hay...or 2...or 5674678
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:30:10 AM
favoritelady: Of course a forty something guy knows what he's doin in bed.

He's SLEEPING!!!!

At some point in life..........the thought of sleep CAN become more appealing than sex!

Been there. Luckily, it comes and goes!
 hnova
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:41:54 AM
I totally agree.

Younger men would hit anythihgn that moves. Heck most men would hit someone if they know that there will be no attachements and the likelyhood of an older woman having attachments to them is very low because most likely they have little to say to each other.

It's just sex, now if you're talking about a young man establishing a meaningful relationship with an older woman it's pretty rare although I've seen it a couple times.
 celts123
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:00:39 AM
If I was just looking for sex, I wouldn't care how old a woman is ( as long as she was over 18 ). She could be 21, 31, 41, or 51. I think some younger men think older woman are more experienced. Some men think older women are easy. Some younger men are generally more attracted to older women.
 bsg789
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:37:55 AM

some younger men think older woman are more experienced. Some men think older women are easy. Some younger men are generally more attracted to older women.

I agree. I often think that it is some combination of these reasons. Keep in mind though, there are men from all ages who are just looking for sex.
 celts123
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:53:27 AM
many of them were surprised to discover the age difference... so I think they were just going after what they were attracted to regardless of age.

That's a valid point. I have seen some women in their 40s or even early 50s that look 10-15 yrs younger than their actual age.
 Sardonis
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/8/2008 11:56:54 AM
As I recall, when I was younger being attracted to teachers and Moms who were obviously older, but it was more physical than anything.

But at this age, I am usually only attracted to women younger than I am. Probably because my primary focus is now a long term relationship.
 luvtachat
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/8/2008 12:23:37 PM
Sweet Lady, Thank you. I don't feel a need to apologize that older women still turn me on even at age 55.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/8/2008 1:45:55 PM
luvtachat-thanks for that and it is nice to hear a honest male perspective just saying it like it is without a lot of negativity mixed in. I really do appreciate yours, and everyones, comments, views & opinions. I am getting a better understanding of all of this. Everyone had their own preference and I try not to pass judgment. While I am not perfect, I tend to just let bygones be bygones most of the time. I know of several successful May-December relationships & one of the main reasons some may not work out is because people/society often put down what they don't understand. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the responses and have even enjoyed a few healthy debates
 enjoytoday
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 1:55:09 PM
"bostonsportsgal..." do you not think its the same with women??? ...maybe they do not look for sex only but have other motives...

What do you think?
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:05:10 PM
rockmysocks : 2 or 5674678 > I so enjoy your posts!!
Why not shoot for the stars? Perhaps you should have just said infinity
 O-b-u-R-n
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/8/2008 3:09:40 PM
I think alot of younger men I like older women because they are more mature, easier to get along with, more experienced, less bs, no drama, and its the excitement of being young and being with an older woman. For people my age, I'm 24, I think a lot of us had this fantasy ever since American Pie 1 lol, Stiffler's mom. An older woman can still be very sexy, and very attractive. There are alot of beautiful older women. I myself, I've been with an older woman before, and to this do, still was the most amazing sex I've ever had. Very beautiful, amazing shape, well toned. And it wasn't all sexual, we were friends, got along great, and hung out without it just being about sex. It's all about attraction, you can't help who your attracted too, its human nature. Age is simply a number, its all about maturity. I could go on and on but I won't, I'm only posting about this because of what a certain person said.

howbigisyourlove, I read your opinion, and while it is your opinion, I think you have a very harsh look on reality. Who are you to say that any older woman who has sex with a younger guys, is immature and is not attracted to the person and is deeply disturbed and has serious issues? And the comment you made for the guys excuse, I can't even remember what it was cuz it was so far out there. I don't know where your basing that opinion from, maybe you read one of those stupid phycologist books or something that is normally full of bs anyways, but that kind of opinion, your judging it on alot of people you don't know or never met lol. Sure maybe your right about a few, but then again, who doesn't have some kind of a personal issue, or some kind of problem. It's life, everyone has something. But your opinion was much better kept to yourself, because it simply has no merit what so ever, and no proof. Think before you write, lesson the day. I'm 24, your 48, I think you just got outclassed by someone half ur age.
 bsg789
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/8/2008 3:50:59 PM
"bostonsportsgal..." do you not think its the same with women??? ...maybe they do not look for sex only but have other motives...What do you think?

Some of the reasons that apply to some younger men can also apply to some older women. Some older women are generally more attracted to younger men. Some older women think younger men have more energy or stamina. Some older women think that younger men are more open minded. Some older women think younger men are naive and are easier to "control".
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 3:59:03 PM
Have you heard the expression "any port in a storm"?
We have also seen documentaries about this on television where older women are seen as "easier".
An older woman might also expect less (money-spending) and be able to spend more money (on a younger guy) herself.
There are also those who would claim the younger guy is looking for a "mommy".
Sorry, I realize that none of those reasons directly reflect well upon the looks of the older women.
As to younger women liking older men. . .well, you women tend not to be able to appreciate all the advantages to dating an older guy when you are really young.
 julie_do
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:03:48 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of us just look amazing as we mature, some guys want a conquest (so do some ladies ! LOL) We do know what we like and we do know what we want.
Why would a younger man want to have sex with an older woman? 'cuz we can be freaking hot!!!
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:07:37 PM
julie-having confidence, as you do, is also a reason I believe. For when a woman is confident, whether young or old, it can make her appear even more beautiful and desirable.
I like your attitude
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:09:41 PM
oburn ......... listen kid... if I jumped outtah my short and curlies for every guy that was attracted to me from twenty to ninety year olds I would not be typing my rebuttal to your "out or in" classing of me. I go down the highway and get the nod and sometimes I find it extremely annoying...I get what alot of people call me " absolutely beautiful " and believe me is not all it is cracked up or down (no pun intended) to be. A guy friend told me recently, "f' if I looked like you I would have aids .. Hah "...... come on seriously what does a 24 year old have in common with a soon to be half way to heaven ticket holder? There is absolutely no way, no how that their would be any sustainable compatibility on any level other than slapping body parts between a young guy and an older woman. I do believe that the older person is totally aware of this and maybe they are in dire need of attention, I however am not and know that to engage in this kind of behaviour your wires gottah be bent out of shape.... There is nor ever will be mutual compatibility in large age span encounters, and besides the head space you would need to babysit would be exhaustive...If only for self preservation as the only safe sex is not with safes it is with thine own trumbones tootley doin ... I actually saw this type of relationship in the extreme version first hand this summer while renovating a house and the 52neighbour dude who is a house keeper is banging the 72 year old woman who owns the place .. every time I went outside to do something she was on him like a monkey onto a slippery banana... as Mike Myers would say " now isn't that wierd" Weekend comes and she was over to make sure I was going home .. I was really entertained by it .. so transparent she can't see the trees thru her own bushwankin.. I really wanted to say. "lady he might do it for you but believe me a guy pokin a 72 year old does not turn my crankcase .." and on another occasion an old gal my son worked with who had a boob job done cause her husband wanted them .. hmm was constantly coming onto my son at work which did not bolster his ego , it annoyed him ...
Hey kid you can call your Mrs. bob the old lady Robinson deal what yah want but just engaging in a relationship that goes no further than exchanging fluids makes me sick.,.. and besides . You at 24 are just beginning your story. At my age I have owned several homes, done countless restorations with my own skills , travelled, raised four amazing kids to amazing adults , have three grandbabies, and yah read and continue to read countless and numerous books of various different interests and have numerous areas of highly focused interests, endocrinology, horticulture- not to be inferred whore-to-culture coined by the infamous Dorothy Parker, literary genius, physics you name it kid, I have great retainable capacities ... . and my time here so far on planet birth has been more cerebral than some, but any highly emotionally developed mature women of middle age would not be fully sexually mutually engaged in the act of sex with a young person, she would not give the idea head room or headboard room ...cause she knows somewhere in that cranium that it is way way wrong ... call me harsh kid but the world we live in is not Wonderland and real life is brutal.
"Think before I write " ......... heck kid I can bolster all I write with scholastics to back me up with footnotes and I don't need google, just my noogie sandwich.
"But your opinion was much better kept to yourself, because it simply has no merit what so ever, and no proof." Now if that ain't the best chauvinistic statement of the day and the proof in your own putting .. if yah keep talkin that way to me you would get a bootie surprise and don't let the screen door hit yah on the way in.. ..... hah....
Personal issues and dysfunctional characteristics are not even in the same scope zone .. ... Sex and smarts are the ticket and wisdom is as wisdom does, feeling good about yourself is not about goin to the candy store and buying a lick and stick it is about honoring oneself . Mature minds do not play head games with young minds. if these women loved themselves they would not engage in selfish, unfulfilling and no go sexual encounters that serve no purpose but to damage their future encounters ......... (If these relationships are so marvelous how come we don't see these lovers openly engaging in affection in public....... come on these old ladies know it is wrong or they would not hyde it ... from the outside world)
 O-b-u-R-n
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:47:18 PM
I don't think anyoneone asked for or cared for your life story, but thanks for sharing I guess, I think we are all about 5x's dumber now. Thx, enuff of this dumb thread for me, peace
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?