Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 metreasureu
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 4 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Well what a subject to debate.
I personally am struggling over the age gap how much younger is to young sense I am in it for the long term not the sex. Although sex is included.
Lots of younger men approach me too, not for just sex they are looking for relationships too.
I think I have decided that since I'm 51 then 35 to 65 would be a good age group for me to pick from.
Younger men have told me that older women have lived the "BS" and no longer have it in their life. Older women know what direction their going ,most are drama and baggage free.The children bareing days are over your left with confident women. More experienced at caring for their man. We know how to please by the time we are tagged "Older women".
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 114
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 9/11/2008 11:19:22 PM
As an older guy, I can be honest and say that it's just because women usually get sexier as they get older. They're more experienced and not afraid... I think many women find that to also be the case with older men... It's not as much stupid beating around the bush and stuff and when you do it, it's just better... they know how to do it better because they've done it more. They're comfortable with it and make their partner the same.
 gvijay
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 11:31:03 PM
i feel most older women are enjoy oriented
u can enjoy with them in depth
but younger girls take care of their structure, they feel if press their private parts more they feel will become big and loos structure
so they r very limited in giving enjoyment to they partners

this is just assupmtion
 crazyshoes
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/12/2008 12:28:01 AM
haha lori, if you are ever down in NY, hit me up!

scarred24
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:52:58 PM
now why do all of you women have to be in the US lol
 tallshyman
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2008 8:45:32 PM
I seem to get turned on by older women.
 crazyshoes
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/13/2008 12:26:51 AM
Me too.

LOL

Whatever.
 vrb1955
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/13/2008 2:16:47 AM
God only know ..but would you please tell them to stop emailing me ?
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/13/2008 5:33:47 AM

haha lori, if you are ever down in NY, hit me up!

Um, crazyshoes? I have three kids older than you!!!!
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/13/2008 6:04:20 AM

Most of my friends definitely prefer younger women, so maybe I'm just odd!

No, you're not odd - - - you're smart!!!!
Australia? (Sigh)
 crazyshoes
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/13/2008 4:31:57 PM
I got de-nied LOL

:)
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/13/2008 5:05:07 PM

I got de-nied LOL

Was that directed to me crazyshoes? If so, I didn't deny you per, I just said I have three kids older than you...well, it's true!!
Aw shucks, I still like sharing the forums with ya
 crazyshoes
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/13/2008 11:46:04 PM
It's alright, I know I'm young, and I know it's weird to chase older women, but whatever I'm still young right! :)

Milk Shake 121
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:01:52 AM
Experience. And some older women are hot.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/14/2008 4:50:45 AM
Crazyshoes....it's not weird that you like to chase older women and, yes, you're young, so you are testing the waters, per say. Just don't get caught in the wrong net
And Stan, yup, some older ladies are sexy and they definitely have experience, but not all would be a good catch, so keep your eyes open
 Ms. S.
Msg: 132
Posted: 9/14/2008 5:51:24 AM
Just like younger women want older men. It has been around for years...except for really good skin and more firmness to their bodies we have it all over younger women and men need the emotional security can provide just like younger women want older men. Younger men are lucky to be with us!!!!!!!!Our society has long hid this fact..........it is our turn now....Ms Robinson is a social agenda.....as long as a man is over 21 we can go for it if we choose.....Demi Moore Rocks!!!!!!!!
 celts123
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/14/2008 7:52:31 AM

God only know ..but would you please tell them to stop emailing me?

Put an age restriction on your profile to prevent younger men from contacting you
 Leeanne
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2008 8:19:28 AM
It really does amaze me the amount of younger men chasing down older women - with the hopes of having a sexual conquest! Many women I have chatted with on here (myself included) have had many, many younger men approach them. The reason expressed - was the curiosity of what can be taught - learned - from an older woman! Her experience and comfort with her own body makes the encounter tantalizing!
 stallionjt
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/14/2008 8:21:14 AM
Older women are more in to enjoying sex rather than rushing through it
 celts123
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/14/2008 8:54:34 AM

Unfortunately, for those of us who are active on the forums, your solution would also prevent contact from those with whom we are bantering. This is another reason why I didn't restrict "married". I don't want married men contacting me for extra-curricular activities but I do want to be able to email back and forth with married forum postsrs.

1. Fair enough. But older women could mention an age range on their profile. Yes I realize some men don't read the profile and still would contact a woman. However it should at least reduce the amount of emails from younger men.

2. This is general point. I don't think older women should complain about younger men contacting them. If a younger man contacts you and you aren't interested in younger men, then simply say "No thanks, we're not a match". I'm not interested in obese women or women with 5 kids. But I wouldn't complain if these types of women emailed me.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 138
Posted: 9/14/2008 10:03:48 AM
Good one RoservilleCutie!!!!!!
 Lup
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:04:22 PM
i married a woman who is 10 years older than i am. i think older women just are prepared to love a man the way we deserve. beautiful young women get too much attention and get the pick of the litter. so many man on top of them that i imagine that it must get extremely difficult to make up their mind. an older woman needs to fight for your attention. and that makes a man feel special. i find it sexy. also older women relationships are way more stable.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:13:49 PM

An older woman needs to fight for your attention

Well XO-d-Lup, maybe some, but if you read my & many of the older ladies posts in here, & with no bragging involved, nope....no fighting for attention....they come to me/us. There are a lot more younger guys looking for older ladies, more than I ever imagined, hence why I started this thread-I was trying to figure out why. Enough of you young men have totally helped me understand the whole reasoning behind the attraction. Some is positive and some is negative and I appreciate all view points.
 Lup
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:57:40 PM
Hi Lori,

I didnt mean that in a negative way. i meant that yonger women tend to be a lot more self-centered that older ones. many women want to make u to whatever they wish you to be. as you get older, we tend to give up on that idea and accept who we are and who we are with, and we tend to learn to love them unconditionally. so there is this growth as a human being that older women tend to offer to young men. with a younger one is way more chaotic, and most divorce early.

this doesnt mean that everyone is the same. we are not. im talking from my perpective and my experience. it is like learning how to have a relationship from someone that can teach you, instead of being with someone of your own age that is as lost and experimenting as you-- younger men-- are.

i am divorce now, btw, but! i love older women. however, 43s is my limit. prime age to me is about 35-38. maybe when i get to my 40s i look down at the 30 somthings.
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/14/2008 1:11:42 PM
No harm done Xo...as I said, I enjoy all view points. You have some valid points and I can appreciate where you are coming from.
And, once you hit 40, I think you're right and you will be looking at the younger ones.... after all, it seems a lot of men and women do!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?