Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 305
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?Page 9 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

Older men are just too old and have little energy to keep up with us. We live longer now than men so dating a younger man keeps us young and they are more appreciative.

Would never hang you for rustling the yearlings (see prior post), but wish y'all wouldn't be so stupidly narrow-minded about it.
 bernie62
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:09:16 AM
Hi ladies & gents, I normally have a browse through the forums but this one really tickled me, particuarly some of the replies from younger girls, who seem to find it a sore point, forgive me if I got that wrong......I am 46 and have had relationships with men both older and younger, (not many I might add) but do tend to get on a lot better with younger guys, and like the op, do find that generally younger men are attracted to me. I really cant see that the age should matter at all, providing the guy is old enough, both mentally and spiritually. A relationship is about balance surely and if both parties are receiving that, then what the hell has the age got to do with it?????

Mrs Robinson was a hot woman, by anybodys standards so good luck to her. Keep smiling people
 cw35
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:54:47 AM
goodasgold: So you can totally understand and find reasons why women your age are so great but don't understand why anyone would want an older man? That's completely narrow minded, untrue and ignorant to say the least. Seriously immature comment. Having the thought process of a twelve year old trapped in a senior's body is NOT an attractive quality. These same tired and stupid cliches that older women come up with to justify their own fear and insecurities about looking older are comical and sad at the same time. The very same observations that older women make about older men can be thrown right back for the most part. It's funny that you don't see younger women in here getting angry at the way they're constantly put down. I would say they're a lot more mature than people are giving them credit for.
 dyinginside11
Msg: 310
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:19:19 AM
I really don't know the psychological aspect of it.

As a guy who is attracted to mature women (30-45 are typically the women I'm most attracted to, I'm 21) I would have to say, in terms of their physical features, they are attractive because they are a woman, not a girl. There are girls I see around school and whatnot, they just don't tickle my fancy the same way a real woman does.

In terms of personality, god there are so many reasons why older women are better. Not as much drama, fewer identity issues (not always), know what they want, act like a lady, etc.

For some reason, older women tend to like me as well. Pretty much anytime I'm at a club, it seems the handful of older women in the club, or group of cougars, are always coming up to me. I've been told that it's my boyish good looks, I have that I-want-to-pinch-your-cheeks-and-just-take-you-home kinda look to me I guess.
 angelfyre305
Msg: 312
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:23:12 AM
and that thing about older women being greatful as hell my god where do some of you live, we're not the Elephant Man for pete's sake LOL.
We are talking about two consenting adults here are we not? There's so many myths and mysconseptions out there about older women with younger men its rediculous.

bernie62
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:46:36 AM
It's interesting the debate this brings about.....I even just asked a male friend who is 10 years younger than me, not a partner but very attractive guy and he answered its not a deliberate thought pattern, just what some guys find attractive, in many ways. We certainly are not desperate, or grateful or any of the other sad ****y comments that have been made by some, there is some inner self esteem issues going on there maybe and I hope they can be resolved for those individuals. Sadly, we all get dumped or loose a loved one at least once in our lives, I am afraid age don't come into it. It is not just about the sex either but the whole deal and feeling in a 'great place' happy with yourself, then irrespective of age others find you attractive. Maybe that is the secret. As the gent said too, good luck to all and your search.
 whytwater
Msg: 314
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:28:15 PM

like I mentioned in a previous profile (lol),

Hey, Danz! Good to see you back, my friend. Gets kinda dicey in here sometimes.
 angelfyre305
Msg: 317
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:26:28 PM
fishmuskie: Not nesessarily. Younger men/older women are marrying as well. Read the stats

Not everyone cares about age. Its personal preferance.

As for me not being classified older women material at 32 well havent you heard women arent necessarily thruthful about there age *wink*.
 Texas_Eagle
Msg: 319
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:14:53 PM
Hey there everybody. I guess I can add a little something to this. I also dated an older woman. And it was AWSOME!!. She asked me why do I like older women. I told her I was not looking for one, but if you liked me, but you wer older than me, so be it. also I did not have to impress her as much. But the one she she did that realy rocked my world....after she took my virginity.....she recited poetry to me. That is something I wont forget. I think a younger girl migh have just rolled over and fell asleep. Oh well...older chicks rule!!
 angelfyre305
Msg: 321
Posted: 5/21/2009 12:06:37 AM
Who the heck cares. We're all gonna die one day why not enjoy it for whatever age, for whatever reasons for however long.....life's too short not to make the most of it.
 Fifi47
Msg: 324
Posted: 5/23/2009 12:42:20 PM
I find that many men seem to prefer women who have a lot of baggage, as I have been told many times that since I do not have an ex husband or children that I am boring and have nothing in common with men who have been married several times and have children.........maybe I should go after the younger men, as we have the same amount of baggage????
 Fifi47
Msg: 326
Posted: 5/23/2009 8:29:44 PM
We all have our own experiences and where I live it seems as if men love drama queens and women who have a lot of negative and troublesome lives and baggage. Sarcasm does not make me wrong or someone else right, nor does making fun of posters who have different experiences.
 cloudthree
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:21:15 AM
You Got It!!! Goodman Greg,
My comfort zone is 44-55 and I have gone younger, but it sure works for me. Look after yourself and your "Tiger" will have a nasty bite for a long time. You are how you have lived!! The "Toy" boys eventually get discarded over the long term.
Yi-Ha!!!!!! Ain't life grand???
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 328
Posted: 7/13/2009 8:06:54 PM
I love a sexy older woman. Yeah...
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 331
Posted: 7/13/2009 8:25:31 PM
F'in right!! !!!!!!!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 12:06:07 AM
My goodness, isn't anyone going to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? NO FEAR AND FREEDOM! At seventeen, my fifteen yr. old girl friend was already talking about marriage after we slept together once. Everyday after, all I heard was " I think I'm pregnant" maybe we should have used two condoms. That lovelorn sacrificial look on her face during penetration didn't help much and those mousey (I think pretend) orgasms didn't exactly rock my world either. I quickly learned that sex came with a high price...UNLESS...the woman you slept with would be ashamed to be seen with you in public as a couple...like a much older woman.....Ahhhhh, freedom! Later that year, I got lucky and actually had a 44 yr. old woman try to seduce me...she didn't have to try hard....took all of 40 seconds. That night, I learned what sex was meant to be. The roller coaster at the fair had nothing on this gal...except seat belts. Her orgasms were making dogs howl, and there were bunches of them. She was teaching and doing things to me I didn't think was legal in a civilized society. When the carnage was over and my dehydrated remains crawled out the door....I didn't have to worry about someone 27 yrs. my senior wanting to marry me or scaring me to death with pregnancy issues. It was a great experience that got me started off right in the sex department and I'm thankful for the lesson. So grannies.....the next time that bag boy at the grocery store totes your bags to the SUV....push his skinny little ass in and slam the hatch......he'll never forget you and his future wife will get the benifit of what you taught him. All's well that ends well!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 333
Posted: 8/3/2009 12:31:35 AM
This is certainly a thing happening around here. My daughter is 18, and her friends are all in that same age range. It drives my daughter crazy, but several of her guy buddies hit on me every time they see me. I get called a MILF all the time, and a couple of them im me when I'm online just to stay in touch. We have tons of kids this age around the house all the time, and my boyfriend takes it all with a laugh and a grain of salt. One of the teens even congratulated him, high-fived him on hooking me.
Talk about an ego-boost! I could never hook up with one of them, Not now, Never Never Never.
But it is nice to know that I still got 'it' LOL

I'll stick to my ADULT boyfriend.
Thanks!
Beth
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 334
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:06:07 AM
LOL, yeah I am the cool mom. I guess because I accept them all as individuals, no matter what they wear, what is pierced, or tattoed, or what color their hair happens to be. And they seem to find my house the place to gather, it's always been this way.
As for being curious about the young guys, no, not really. I don't think they have much to offer me that I don't already have in abundance.

As to the differences in the drives of male vs. female, I think it sucks. But it makes me wonder, if I had known at 18 what I liked, didn't like, and how to get myself to relax and enjoy it like I do now, and I had had a great lover, maybe my peak would have started then and continued for 20 years!!!! Wow, what a thought!
Beth
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:23:43 AM
goodwitchbeth, of course you've still got it....you're not old enough to have lost it yet....if you are speaking of looks. You are still to young to be serious MILF material....you are still in those "could have a baby years".....scary. Not only that, you are not as good in bed as you will be some day....I know, you think you are. At about 45 you will begin to realize your full potential. I've slept with all age ranges and every one of them thought they were as hot as it gets. Wait until you pass that 45 mark and see how many young men will want to jump your bones. From seventeen until the time I got married, I only looked at a women your age for eye candy and flirt practise. When it came to the nitty gritty...nothing under 45 really held any serious interest to me. I would have taken a fair looking 45 yr. old over a drop dead gorgeous younger woman anyday. My friends that had experienced women in their mid forties to early fifties felt the same way. BTW dear....never say never.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:46:02 AM
Seeks advice, that sexual prime for males in the twenties is a myth. Just because we get an erection every time we pass a manniquin at Sears doesn't mean we have mastered the control of that anxious tool. Neither have we learned to savor the touch of flesh throughout the entire body as we do later on. The best all night sex I've ever had was in my late forties and early fifties. The woman involved was also my age. It just gets better until you just can't do it anymore from what I hear. My experience so far tends to suggest that might be true.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 337
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 2:21:00 AM
Seeks-advice, That taking longer to cum is what makes it better as you get older....but that isn't happening due to physical decay. It's happening due to experience, because of the variation in time it take for different women to orgasm. You will built you hang time to accommodate even the slowest. Most women don't become multiple orgasmic until they reach their thirties, so after you experience this....your desire to see how many they can reach will cause your hang time to increase dramatically. Their full orgasmic abilities will peak in the mid forties to early fifties and your hang time will start to extend until smoke starts coming from the pubic area....have a fire extinguisher handy. The amusment of them having orgasms every ten strokes will keep you excited enough to see it to the end.....should you both live that long. Usually somebody is going to pass out.....hopefully her!
 Fifi47
Msg: 338
Posted: 8/3/2009 2:40:25 AM
Some of us older women are not grannies, we still could possibly get pregant, we are not looking for a casual fling, and we want to get married. Younger men should not paint all older women with the same brush or make assumptions.
 tbuddha
Msg: 339
Posted: 8/3/2009 7:39:49 AM
Younger men want to have sex with ANY woman. It just so happens that older women are more likely to want sex with a younger man. Younger women tend to look at older men.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 7:43:01 AM
There was an older woman (an engineer) in my town who dated a much younger, male assistant from the same company. They both tried to convince themselves that no one in the workplace knew about it; but it turned out that everyone at that company pretty much knew what was going on. It made her look ridiculous and made him look like a boy-toy.

Finally, an associate of hers (another engineer) made an innocuous joke about older/younger relationships (not specifically about the woman in question), and this woman flipped out. She assumed that the comments were aimed at her directly, which apparently, they were not. This older woman tried to have her associate fired; but, of course, that fell through. She looked ridiculous and had to leave the company herself because of her overreaction.

These "relationships" are cartoonish. They are serious jokes. Obviously, people are free to do what they want and it's their choice; but I've never seen a relationship (where the woman was older by more than a couple of years) that wasn't a complete fiasco. It's something for anyone considering a connection like that to think about.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >