Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wonderland013
Msg: 192
How a black male can approach white women... helpPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
how can they approach them??

by not putting them on a pedestal.. treat them like black women.. asian women.. indian women.. and so on..
 DragonBits
Msg: 193
How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 5/17/2013 12:06:53 AM
When I read this title, I keep thinking how does one go about snipe hunting?
 lostnfoundluv
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/17/2013 9:05:27 AM
Just learn to walk first and you shall be able to approach the white woman !
 GJBrown
Msg: 195
Posted: 5/17/2013 6:31:45 PM
You walk up to one and say "Pardon me miss but do you like chocolate?"
this is so dumb that I bet OP wish he could have deleted this thread. Why is race such a big deal to him. You see a woman white black yellow red whatever, You approach with Confidence and manners! I do know that some closed minded people will have there racial preferences but you won't know just by looking at them. If this helps how about you just approach white women as if they were black! ha
 sunsunsun4
Msg: 196
Posted: 6/3/2013 3:14:30 AM
The same way as you'd approach any woman. Once we get to know you, we'll teach you the secret handshake :-D
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 197
Posted: 6/4/2013 6:19:57 AM
really, no different than an Asian man approaching a white woman, a black man approaching a hispanic woman, or an Indian man approaching an Arab woman. just go with the flow. This reminds of the recent Cheerios commercial featuring a white woman and black man that is causing quite a racist response from people.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2013 7:26:01 AM
I like to approach white women any time I can...
Actually I like to approach ALL women any time I can...

If you close your eyes, they are all the same color. :)
 ChocolateSugarRush
Msg: 199
Posted: 8/13/2013 2:28:52 PM
1) Say "Hello" works infinitely better than "Holla"
2) Treat the ladies with some respect, they're not rap video hos
3) Nothing wrong with being stylish, but keep the bling tasteful
4) Use proper English instead of that Ebonics crap
5) Keep your hands to yourself at the onset, unless she gives you the green light otherwise (more of a club atmosphere point when dancing and stuff)
6) Face acceptance OR rejection with humility, rather than thinking you've just pimped her out, or the even classier "well f&#k you anyway B*itch!" (I've actually heard 'Brothas' shout this when the girls didn't react the way they wanted )

Some NEGRO women don't respond well to this either. I'm one of them.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >