Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 waynesta
Msg: 56
Selfish loverPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Even thoug she ended it ,she is very insucere an d will b reading more of these post to conferm that she is doing the right thing by leaving him,even so could go into things she did very wrong as well .What does that say for one whom would b wit someone like that in the 1 st place ,lack of better judgement ,no common sense.Couldgo on an on here .Iwas brought up with no family ,no morals ,no role models ,terrible child hood but learned through live .did neither one of these peps have proper upbringing ,i know i had an excuse but if people r goin to b so ignorant please tell us what happened in life to make such bad choices.saw where she got mad at 1 womans opinion,u post here dont get mad if people try to open yuor eyes by being blunt as 1 red head lady put on here may hey live an learn to make this a better world ,to many disfunctional people out there .keeps jerry springer in bussiness
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 59
Selfish lover
Posted: 10/16/2008 9:43:38 PM
I think you've got a pretty consistand reply as to what people interpret his actions to reflect. I once had a girlfriend like that. For a while it was delightful. Mostly because i really enjoyed ... ummm...Shall we say making her happy. But eventually you'll see the selfishness reflected in other aspects of your relationship. Abusive relationships frequently begin this way. Look at him for who and what he IS rather than what you'd like him to be.

Best wishes and good luck. I know it's hard.
 bruceskis
Msg: 62
Selfish lover
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:33:27 PM
Some people are just selfish no matter what. This guy deserves to be alone. He is a major selfish jerk.
 jpwrnglrwmn_forumsonly
Msg: 64
Selfish lover
Posted: 11/19/2011 5:07:10 PM
Wow, the story the OP told sounds a lot like the man I was dating. . .he was very selfish, liked me going down on him, but never asked what I liked He didn't like to kiss that much, or cuddle, either..And this is after I took off work, and rearranged my schedule to pick him up from the airport. Maybe I knew it wasn't going to work out, so I made up some story involving my ex, and never heard back from him again.
 recreator611
Msg: 65
Selfish lover
Posted: 11/20/2011 5:45:39 AM
Come on!...dump the chump....he says this and says that....does nothing.....NEVER have Ive been with a woman in bed and not enjoyed kissing and closeness...and as for her satisfaction....thats a given even bfore me!....tell him to hit the road!....your worth more than that!...good luck girl!
 skays
Msg: 66
Selfish lover
Posted: 11/20/2011 9:04:09 AM
Are you crazy? Talk about a total jerk. Sounds to me like he is totally disrespectfull? Lose the creap and buy yourself a toy.
 --Zen--
Msg: 67
Selfish lover
Posted: 11/20/2011 11:26:01 AM
Wow! What a winner!
He MUST receive Pineapple award rectally and without lubrication.
 gtomustang
Msg: 68
Selfish lover
Posted: 2/23/2017 5:46:26 AM
well the OP left the building, so she followed your first sentence literally :)

people stick with partners who give them what they are really searching for. not everyone wants a healthy relationship, b/c then they have to step up and be a healthy adult. Easier to act like a child.
 therainman2
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Selfish lover
Posted: 3/7/2017 4:59:32 PM
A lot of men... well, BOYS are like this. They only seek their own satisfaction. I am sorry it happened to you but you already have your answer. Just read what you said here. It isn't you, it is him and his selfish needs.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >