Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 51
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?Page 3 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

The world needs more women like you...

The US could use about 588.235% more women like her....

.... if the numbers from the University of Chicago study are correct. (Where "Manswers" claimed to have found the numbers.) Still can't verify that one. The Austrian number they used was correct though. I found that in the Durex survey I mentioned before.
 celts123
Msg: 52
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 9/23/2008 3:18:04 PM
Amony my previous sex partners, only 1 woman did not enjoy giving oral sex.
 rioisk
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:17:15 PM
I can't imagine a life without oral sex. Enough said!
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:57:20 PM
Who really believes these statistics are true or not? I doubt that this one is. Many women do enjoy performing oral sex on a man, I wouldn't believe literally everything that comes from a such surveys. Just ask your woman whats she thinking about when she drooling at the mouth staring at your magic stick.
 abelian
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/23/2008 10:43:53 PM

I was watching "Manswers" a few days ago, and they quoted a study (That I can't seem to find online.) which claimed America is one of hardest countries to get oral sex from a woman. Only 17% of women here actually report enjoying doing this for their man. (Hong Kong is only 24%.)

Must have been a study done on the Amish. In my entire life, I've had exactly one partner who didn't get into oral sex and I've never asked for a woman to do it.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/24/2008 6:30:53 AM
Cleanliness has come up repeatedly. Maybe this is an issue for some. Not in my case. I make it a point to hit the shower before I have sex, whenever possible... Which is almost everytime. Two showers a day whether sex is happening or not. Never had a complaint about that.

I've heard women say they thought fellatio is degrading. If you do a google search (women fellatio degrading), plenty of stuff comes up. There are a few anecdotes here of personal experiences, in which most of the women they have been with loved fellatio. You guys are either very lucky, or have never had someone who really loves it before to compare against. Just because she does it without being asked, and has learned how to do it proficiently, doesn't mean she doesn't do it because she thinks its a requirement in the bedroom. An obligation.

There's a possibility that a lot of women don't enjoy fellatio with every man, based on intimacy levels. Fellatio is much more intimate than pentetration. Doing it with someone you're not on the right level with could be less enjoyable. A chore. Degrading.
 mibra
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/24/2008 9:12:36 PM

Two showers a day whether sex is happening or not.

That's obsessive.

That's not obsessive. I think men is good if he showers at least twice a day *_^
 Bored_Lurker
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:04:55 AM
Dude thats bullshit, maybe its just the twats from manswers who can't get there**** sucked.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/25/2008 11:14:34 AM

Even if this is true, I doubt that over 80% of American women don't like giving BJs. If you replaced 80% with 40% or 50%, then the survey might be more accurate.

I hope you're correct. My experiences support the survey, though. I actually think that some women do it poorly on purpose... So that they aren't asked for a repeat performance. After all... It's not rocket science. How hard is it to figure out that biting is not good?

BTW... I've been reading up on the subject lately, and it seems that well educated and/or accomplished professional women are more likely to enjoy, or at least perform oral, than those who are not. In other words, the oversexed farmer's daughter is more often fantasy than fact.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/25/2008 11:26:07 AM

It's very wasteful! You're using lots and lots of hot water and putting detergents from soap and shampoo/conditioner into the groundwater. I'm sorry, but nobody needs two showers a day! If necessary you can just wash your genital area without drying out your entire body twice a day by stripping it of its natural oils.

I need a shower to get me going in the morning. After a day of work, I need another. I don't date stinky ecoterrorist tree huggin fanatics, so I don't care whether they like my approach to personal hygiene. I'm sure there's a greasy member of a lab animal resue team out there with your name all over him.
 deerdog1
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/25/2008 1:49:14 PM
im all for saving the environment....but two showers a day with a water saving shower head uses about 1/5 as much water as a typical bath in a tub...and also such shower removes slime without removing all the natural skin oils ...provided that the water is not really hot ....also really hot water in the shower waste energy heating it and is really really bad for your skin..however if you spend enough time in the shower to sing the long version of Don McLean's American pie ..you are just wastefull

and if you install a charcoal filter before your shower and washing machine ...to take out the chlorine and hard minerals ...you can do the same job with 1/3 as much shampoo and soap and detergent ...such filter will pay for its self in about a month typically ...and replace all those bulbs over the vanity with cfls and you have made your shower cost about 1/10th as much and about 1/20th the impact on the environment ...as long as when it blows you recycle the cfls
 windloverr
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:03:09 PM
You know, I think it's funny; I post a thread ASKING women if they enjoy giving oral sex; and if so, how much; and a few sh!t for brains a$$holes have it deleted...TWICE; because it's a redundant topic. (Oral sex may be, enjoying it or not, obviously isn't) Now you get threads like this but can't answer the question, because there ISN'T ENOUGH DATA! I did a few web searches, and couldn't find any definitive data; it kept getting drowned out by "how to" articles.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=309605 this is an article that approaches many of the reasons women may not enjoy giving oral; and addresses how to work through them.

My personal experience suggests that while a significant percentage may not enjoy it; far more than 17% do enjoy it; but I have NO actual study data to contribute. Sorry.

I'll post my thread again, and see if it gets deleted again.
 deerdog1
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:12:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
well actually I havent seen a delete button for many months ...did POF just take mine away or have the moderators assumed the task of deleting threads ...I also havent seen a place to vote for deletion of a thread in about the same time frame....but I may well have done something to deserve my vote taken away also ...but if its now the task of the moderators ....its not nice to call the moderators sh!t for brains a$$holes or other names ...I do remember that rule
 Phuck
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/10/2008 5:55:45 PM
I've had sex with probably 250 or more women. I'd say about 200 or more of them were American.

I never met a single one who objected to performing oral sex on me. And, if any of them didn not like it, I was unaware of it. As far as I know none of them DISliked it.

However, it is clear to me that some liked it more than others. Some of them were absolutely obsessed with it. God that is NICE!

Most women I have been with wanted me to give them oral, but not all.
 Chaz Brown
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:13:12 PM

I've had sex with probably 250 or more women. I'd say about 200 or more of them were American.

All I have to say is this:

Where in the name of all that is holy are you when the short guys are whining about women not liking short guys? Take heart all you little fellas! Phuck holds the key. I smell a tell-all book in the making!

Chaz
 itsmekenny
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/11/2008 3:59:00 AM
i don't like it either. and i don't do it. i will not go down on a woman and i will not allow a woman to go down on me.

kenny
 windloverr
Msg: 67
view profile
History
okay jbot47
Posted: 10/24/2008 6:37:12 PM
I've Googled this and can't find any stats anywhere on what percentage of women enjoy giving BJ's. I tried doing a thread on it and it, like most of my threads, got deleted for being a redundant subject. Isn't that a kick, it's a "redundant subject" that nobody can find any information on. I, personally, think that the stat (17%) is low; but it could just be that I avoid the other 83% like the plague.
 Miss W
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/24/2008 7:10:34 PM

i don't like it either. and i don't do it. i will not go down on a woman and i will not allow a woman to go down on me.

There you have it and I hope that you are upfront with your partner(s). There are too many men who want it but do not return the favor...especially if one is up front about it and it avoids wasting time for those who like uh....both sides of the house.
 MzBigNSexy1
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/24/2008 9:50:41 PM
Well i enjoy giving oral to my woman... but a man...nah...
 CaliAmandalyn1981
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/25/2008 1:25:52 AM
Wow...that is sad. I for one LOVE doing it (and have often been told that I need to give classes cause few women do enjoy it). A woman should know how to please her man...c'mon people!

So, I would be willing to agree with the study.
 whytwater
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/25/2008 7:27:36 AM

the act itself as it can be hard and often times you have you never look the greatest if you get into it

Photo ops? LMAO!!!! You're playing to the camera, thinking about what the world sees when you're in the act?!!! Trust me, Darlin', if you've got his c#ck in your mouth, and looking straight into his lenses, you are at that moment Helen of Troy, and all his ships are about to launch.
Gotta say that, whatever it was that I was doing during sex, it never occurred to me that the papparazzi were goin' get me. I'd be hoping that her judgment, at the moment, would be as clouded as mine.

.. but from the guys reaction its a total turnon

Oh, yeeeeaaaah.
 Gumbo_YahYah
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2008 11:20:05 PM
WOW.........Doesn't sound Too Good for you Boys Over There..

17%...I'd be thinking bout Migrating,,

Gumbo..
 A_wild _rose
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2008 11:47:31 PM
I am orignally from the states and I am member of that select 17 % . mmmm I enjoy doing it and the reaction I get increases my own pleasure
 MsMicki
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 11:49:30 AM
yeah.....I'm not real on board with this being an accurate percentage.....between my g/f's....female acquaintances....female coworkers....and these boards....17% seems to be more of the correct number for those that don't like it.

and I will continue to do my best to see these numbers go up!
 Xcellentfun
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/26/2008 4:59:45 PM
Many times it's a trust and intimacy thing; the more the lady trusts and has deep sexual feelings and intimacy for the man, the more likely she is to perform and enjoy oral.

Nearly all of my GFs were totally into it, especially in the beginning.

Of course, wedding cake has been known to be a cure for getting BJs.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?