Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 76
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?Page 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

as it can be hard and often times you have you never lool the greatest if you get into it

Yes, it would be a terrible thing to smear your makeup and get your hair tangled up while having sex. It's also probably really hard to look cool if you can't just strike a pose and hold it.
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 10/31/2008 12:57:20 PM
I don't actually cum from getting head and yet the women I date ALL enjoy taking me into their mouths.
One or two even like me to "start" so that they CAN finish.
So to ME the statistic seem a little low.
On the other hand, I am not sure I totally buy into all the women here saying they LOVE to suck c0ck either.
I mean, why would they ALL be here looking for men if they truly ENJOY it? Perhaps they enjoy it but are not that good at it? Perhaps they are too unrealistically choosy? Perhaps they have unfounded fears?
Whatever. . .actions speak louder than words. . .an unfortunately for the men here. . .words are all we can get here in this forum.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/7/2009 5:53:53 PM

Seriously.
Why would a woman like giving oral sex?
Give me one good reason.
Maybe it is about time you men try to do it to get an idea.... ;)

I can't imagine why anyone would like to perform oral sex (fellatio or cunnilingus)... Beyond the pleasure it gives to the person we are having sex with. Maybe that isn't a good enough reason for some people, but it works for me.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:54:34 PM
Sounds like the old joke to me.... "98% of people masturebate the other 2% are lying about it".

Not that some people don't dislike giving oral, just that not every person in these kinds of surveys are honest.

As for why a woman would enjoy it? Ummm making your partner happy, turning them on, giving them pleasure and here is where I probably get into trouble---the control you have while performing. Nothing like having your partner squirming and moaning w/ one lil flick of the toungue.
 MsMicki
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 7:08:32 PM

Seriously.
Give me one good reason.

Because I thoroughly enjoy making my man's eyes roll back in his head w/ pleasure
Because there is a "power" in my abilities to give head that totally turns me on

There's 2 good reasons.......do u want more?
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/7/2009 7:12:11 PM

Seriously.
Give me one good reason.

I noticed, when a woman has no real and valid argument, they simply tell men to do oral to other men.

Ladies, if you cannot handle heterosexual acts, perhaps it's time to abstain or switch sides. Asking men to perform on other men is not going to drive your point home. Instead, it makes you look and sound sexually immature. Not some I'd want as a partner.
 Spence56
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/7/2009 7:13:43 PM
It's pretty hard to find good statistics about things like this. There is probably some psych student that is trying to get a Masters or PhD and has to come up with some stupid thing for their dissertation!

It reminds me of cancer statistics. They say that someone has a certain percentage for getting different kinds of cancer. Well, if you have a 7% chance of getting some kind of cancer, it won't matter if you get it anyway!

I figure if someone likes oral sex then they like oral sex. Just like everything else people can do with, for or to each other when they are in loving committed relationships. Expressing that affection should depend on the desires and needs of the partner mixed with the desire and ability of the other person. I'm pretty sure you will find people in every place on the face of the earth that like what you like and a bunch more that don't.

Be thoughtful and careful, wait your turn and you will find the person of your dreams! Don't settle, that's a cop out for you and a shame for them...... Well, that's what I think anyway....
 whytwater
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/7/2009 8:15:58 PM

looking at your screen name

Looking at your smile.
 Merrylass
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:41:48 AM

Seriously.
Give me one good reason.

Oh, you'll change your mind as you mature.
 compleat_man
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:32:13 PM
17% ??

THAT high?

are you sure the decimal spot wasn't misplaced..?

and it's REALLY 1.7 % ??

Judging from these forums, I can't believe that this would be accurate. Americans seem to be number one when it comes to oral sex.

talking is much different than doing.

also POF forums are not liekly representative of the majority of 'real' people.

acording to POLLS, 99% probably read their Bible religiously each day and exercise an hour + per day..when in reality MAYBE 5-10% actually do that..

if the original poll did say that 17% "LIKE" doing it, I find that easy to believe, and maybe even a bit high...that's not to say that more than that will not do it, just they may not really LIKE or enjoy doing so?

I'm quite convinced there are many people who may sometimes do things to please their partners that they don't necessarily LIKE doing..

HarDayKnight
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:43:33 PM

Statistics are 100%* believable. I've read studies.

In short. Bull pucky.

That settles it. We can all go home now.
 ladygrace1224
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:44:00 PM
Oh NO, you have that wrong. Canadian invented oral sex!!!
 ORAL FUN1
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/10/2009 8:32:52 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM.........HELL! I LOVE GIVING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 sunkist76
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:06:28 PM
it doesn't matter if it's done to me or if the man asks. i have to be in the mood to "give".
 whytwater
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/14/2009 5:03:57 PM

I Dont care who invented oral but if they were to run for office I was vote for them.

I know this one!!!! It was Al Gore.
 MsMicki
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 8:42:43 PM

I Dont care who invented oral but if they were to run for office I was vote for them.

whytwater: I know this one!!!! It was Al Gore.

That could make for an interesting twist to his Global Warming theories......
 whytwater
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:04:00 PM

That could make for an interesting twist to his Global Warming theories......

He invented lots of stuff. The friggin' internet, for one. Said so himself. Right on TV.
 LucOberdere
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 2:31:09 AM
Thank God I live in Canada!!

compleat_man
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:33:41 AM
wild red:

In fact, it is my favorite thing to do sexually.

so..how does that shed any light on the original post?

does the fact that you (one of approx. 200 million women in N. America) , i.e. 00.0000005% of the population in question..somehow 'prove' that it can't be accurate that only 17% like to do it?

I just don't get it..(relevance, or significance)
 whytwater
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:04:10 AM

just don't get it..(relevance, or significance)

Objection noted, and OVERRULED. The lady's evidence is admissible, probative and both the court and the OP would like to hear more of the same. Facts trump opinions, even expert ones, every day, every way.
Next witness, please.
 rebel777
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:27:16 AM

Deagles' back ...and apparently woman from Austria have the highest percentage...dn't know what the stats are for canadian woman,but i am sure its gonna be around 69 percent
 MsMicki
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2009 11:22:01 AM
I was at an all girls party last night.....13 women.......some single, some living w/ someone, some married......
We took a survey........all 13 women give head and swallow.
of the 13 - 2 stated they always gave head but only swallowed with their husbands
- 3 stated they always give head ...but will not swallow a one night stand or FB
(still give head to completion...but just become painters instead!)
- 1 stated she only swallowed because her husband liked it
- the other 7 stated they almost always swallow no matter the partner
12 of the 13 stated they didn't "just give" oral........they liked/loved to give oral.....
with the feelings of power and control of giving your partner the ultimate pleasure being the reason for loving it.
the 1.......and only 1 woman......said it really didn't do alot for her.....but she did her best she could because her husband really enjoys receieving it.....and it benefitted her to do it!
(which of course turned into a lesson on how to give head!!)

BTW.....my friends rock!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?