Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 balonkia
Msg: 101
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?Page 5 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Micki ,i do rock and i love giving as much as recieving
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 102
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 1/30/2009 5:32:08 PM
i don't brag...i'm awesome, but i don't brag...
 fancynanci
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2009 2:36:11 PM
That's a crazy statistic and I find it very hard to believe!!!!!!!!!!!
 Almanak
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 3:04:54 AM
That's suprising to me. I've only been with one girl that didn't like to give head. All of them seemed to enjoy giving it as much as enjoyed recieving it, if not more. But then again I must be lucky, because only two didn't swallow.
 DAVE632
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2009 9:39:41 PM
Ha, move to Canuckistan? So how cum I'm wanting to move to AZ (again) or the last three women who wanted me to show them if I was full of it or whether my enthusiasm matched my enthusiasm were all in Vaginia?? Ummm Virginia (sorry, freudian slurp)

Whether it's man or woman if there is demonstrable enthusiasm that is perceived by the receiver and THAT is usually enough of a turn ON between the ears to compensate for everything but not having a clue where her clit is.

The 17% cums from what STATS? anyway?

Yummy cunnny!!!

Indeed!!
 FantasyOrgasms1
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/24/2009 3:53:24 AM
Unfortuntely and most sadly, among that proported 17% of American Women who do give oral sex, less than 10% of them know how to Give Good Oral Sex Well.
 sailor-
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 5:49:25 AM
say ,it is not just the usa women thats not so great at it either .up here in the frosty north there rather shy that way as well ...but there for there turn eh
 daaaveman
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:45:15 AM
Smoke em if you got em.....LOL
 Gumbo_YahYah
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2009 10:21:02 AM
Glad I live in Australia...............
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/14/2009 6:44:34 AM

"...which claimed America is one of hardest countries to get oral sex from a woman. Only 17% of women here actually report enjoying doing this for their man.

No wonder so many married guys cruise the parks and parking lots looking for anonymous blow-jobs from other dudes.
 whytwater
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/14/2009 9:24:22 AM

Out of 4 men that I have been with, only one enjoyed it. (I found out at the begining of the relationships before we did anything.)

Had to check your profile to see which strange side of the moon you lived on that you could keep running into guys like that, but holy shyt!! You live about 80 miles from me! LOL!
All I can say is that I think you're threshhold poll might have produced different responses had you just done them first, gauged their responses, and then, and only then, asked your polling question as a follow-up. Your guys probably felt that they were interviewing for a "position", and must have picked up on some inflection or body language seemingly (subtle pun, low and away, just catching the corner of the plate, lol) favoring the aberrant responses you got.
For what it's worth, I'd have given you a no matter how dour your frown at the time. Lol!!! Soooo, now you're 2 for 5. In the big leagues, that makes you an all-star!
 Beminetonight
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 2:32:57 PM
It sure does seem as if the world has gone mad for oral sex (the impact of "Deep Throat" has lasted a long time) but once in a while you pick up clues that a lot of people don't enjoy it much. Not even men, which seems to suprise us most. I wonder if there are lots of people going along with it who'd be happy to avoid it, but who don't want to seem like party poopers.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/14/2009 3:27:10 PM
If only 17% of women enjoy giving it, seems like there are quite a few men that don't really give a fart about it.

This, I'm afraid to say, is poor logic. It's like saying, dogs like steak, I like steak; therefore, I must be a dog.

Trust me, trust this forum ... men like to have their penis placed in a mouth (preferably a woman, if straight, but any old mouth will do) and licked with the tongue and sucked.

Divorce rates are now at 50%, cheating is common place? I'm not saying not getting head is the culprite, but I betcha it's part of the mix.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/14/2009 3:28:01 PM
If only 17% like giving, then the percentage that are actually good at it can't be much better... If not lower. Taking this into account, I'd say a lot of men who don't like receiving oral haven't got a clue what they're missing.

I've worked with people who did certain aspects of their job poorly on purpose, so that the boss wouldn't ask them to that job. I can see women making a BJ as unpleasant for their man as they can get by with without being obvious, so that they never have to do it again. So (Putting aside backwards religious zealots and others who associate oral sex with moral vacancy.), saying there are a lot of men who don't like BJ's is not exactly accurate. Those men most likely don't like (or assign much value to) oral sex because of the level of quality they have experienced. Or the lack of ever having had one at all. Poor **stards.

Check out other threads, on this thread are men who are saying they dig it. But on another thread there are just as many if not more that can pass imo. Men standing around talking to each other aren't going to say they don't dig it, peer pressure. 75% of the men I knew/know don't dig it. So that is 25% that do, that is higher than the amount of women that like to give it.

Yeah, there's no peer pressure on a site full of women that don't like giving head. No man has ever been desperate enough to say what he thinks women want to hear to get attention.

So does that mean men are giving it to men because they like it so much, if 83% aren't getting it from their gf? Nah, I really think there are that many that prefer the feel of a vagina tightening around their manhood and thrusting in and out of her.

Guys that suck each other off do it because they are gay, not because they aren't getting it from women. George Michael didn't have to go to a public restroom to get his knob polished. I'm sure there was a fairly long line of young attractive women willing to take care of that for him.

BTW, not all vaginae are created equal. (Same as women feel about c0cks.) An eager well-trained mouth is always good.

Just because only 17% of women report enjoying the act of giving head, it doesn't mean that many women don't do it anyway to make their partner happy, or that they actually hate doing it. For a lot of women (And men who don't get a huge thrill out of eating at the Y.) the payoff is worth the effort. Giving their partner pleasure.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/14/2009 3:43:15 PM
(Divorce rates aren't due to not getting head, communication is one of the number one issues.)

You mean as in not telling your wife/girlfriend that you need head? If that's the case, you're right, it's a communication issue.
 prittygurl2006
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/14/2009 6:19:56 PM
I find this hard to believe. I have lots of girlfriends and myself that enjoy it and never complain. Maybe it's a certain generation?
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/22/2010 12:10:02 PM
^^^ The Euro girls I knew and knew of in college weren't any different than American ones. I saw no advantage or dis-advantage in any particular department. To me, it's "Western" which means I think Americans and Euros are generally the same, culturally.
Asians and Latinas offer some interesting differences, though...
 MsMicki
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2010 12:31:16 PM
You're just not meeting the right American women (notice I didn't say girls)
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/22/2010 1:37:10 PM

Asians and Latinas offer some interesting differences, though...

^^^

Seriously, I can't imagine the entire American female population being lumped into this............................
 Yew4ics
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/22/2010 2:52:41 PM
I would never date an American woman they tend to be uptight. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that equality has gone too far in the states. I lived in NY for a few years and the women are just not sexualy interesting and tend to have sexual rules. Stick to Eurpeans they are generaly more fun.

Hear that ladies? Reaver thinks we have too much equality here. I say go ahead and have at it in Europe. I guess you have no issue with bad teeth, hairy armpits, and body odor. Sorry if I offended anyone.
 whytwater
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/22/2010 5:19:10 PM

Seriously, I can't imagine the entire American female population being lumped into this...........................

Happens way too often on these threads, though usually it's the all/pronounced "most" women vs. all/"most" men gender line. Ascribing oral sex skills along racial/ethnic lines is not progress.

I've been fortunate enough to cross those lines. The best, imhe, were the ones who most genuinely enjoyed whatever they were doing, be it oral or anything else. While some Brazilian ladies treated me, well, royally, so has a "school marm" rightcheer in the USA. Had a college friend from OR who swore that the women in the NW were the most, uh, engaging, and I believed pretty much everything he said, but, surveys don't mean shyt, we're all snowflakes, and we all fit in different ways.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/22/2010 5:56:42 PM

Congratulations. You managed to show bigotry, racism and breathtaking ignorance all in one sentence.

Oh for heavens sake, lighten up. It was a tongue in cheek remark to fire back at Reaver for his statement about equality in this country. I guess you have no issus with American women being lumped into the uptight, non blowing, category. and all because we are too equal to the men here?
 pandusvenator
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/22/2010 6:06:01 PM
I don't remember ever being with a woman that didn't take care of me. A few that did not want me to cum in thier mouth of course but I would think it's unfair to say that they don't like it when in many ways they like what it does to a man.

A woman who enjoys it is infinately better at it of course.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/22/2010 6:40:28 PM

Happens way too often on these threads, though usually it's the all/pronounced "most" women vs. all/"most" men gender line. Ascribing oral sex skills along racial/ethnic lines is not progress.

I've been fortunate enough to cross those lines. The best, imhe, were the ones who most genuinely enjoyed whatever they were doing, be it oral or anything else. While some Brazilian ladies treated me, well, royally, so has a "school marm" rightcheer in the USA. Had a college friend from OR who swore that the women in the NW were the most, uh, engaging, and I believed pretty much everything he said, but, surveys don't mean shyt, we're all snowflakes, and we all fit in different ways.

Amen, Whytwater!

I make an effort not to lump all into one "box", as it makes no sense what so ever if one has any common sense.
 matchlight
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2010 11:20:17 PM
When I have deep caring feelings for a man, and he enjoys something, I enjoy it because it makes him so happy.

I'm not picking on the person who posted this, in the least. I just quoted it because I think it states a common attitude among women about fellatio. I suspect many of the women in this survey, and others who've posted here, mean something similar when they say they enjoy it.

But there are also some women--I've met a couple of them--who get very turned on just by doing it. On occasion, both these women could have an orgasm from that and nothing else. And with them, part of the fun was the idea of doing something lewd and taboo--which they'd help along by playing roles, using clothing creatively, choosing public places, etc. When there's that much enthusiasm, it speaks a lot louder than all those silly, affected techniques you sometimes see people suggest.

There was nothing wholesome or caring about it, and that's what made it so good. It's very satisfying to have someone show they care about you, in most situations. But in that particular situation, the moment I'm aware she's doing me a favor, I'd just as soon pass.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?