Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
It's not the ambiguous sexual orientation that matters, it's the character of the person. There is no real difference between marrying a HETEROSEXUAL person, who ALSO IS ATTRACTED TO OTHER OPPOSITE SEX PEOPLE, and marrying a BISEXUAL person, who is also attracted to SAME SEX people. In either case, all that matters is that once the commitment to "cleave only unto" is made, that it is kept.
I have seen people express the idea here and elsewhere, that a bisexual person's "sexual needs" will FORCE them to find BOTH a male and a female companion to boff, throughout their lives. This is obvious nonsense, if you stop and recognize what I said above. It attributes a magical difference to bisexuals, such that THEY must be DRIVEN to seek out both kinds of sexual partners, while heterosexuals are capable of making CHOICES. Clear cut, thoughtless prejudice, I'm sure.
 Justdonald
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 11/5/2010 5:56:49 AM
No, never, nah, non,
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?