Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 activateurlife
Msg: 51
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
No. :)
 phenakerteiben
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 6/22/2005 6:29:06 PM
I was in a relationship with a bisexual woman for 3 years when I was in college. We never married and I regret that to this day.
 random4
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/22/2005 8:51:20 PM
I would marry a bisexual woman. And I guess if I was going to marry a man, it would be best if he was bisexual.
 bugsybears
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/22/2005 8:57:23 PM
i'd never date someone that was bi. so i guess marrying one is totally out of the question.
 Earthaglow
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/22/2005 10:05:45 PM
No.
 SoulBane
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/22/2005 10:09:18 PM
Hell yes I'd marry a bisexual woman!

Sex twice a day! Isn't that what it means?

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

-sb
 Earthaglow
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/22/2005 10:11:57 PM
Soulbane: you're funny!!
 interorl7
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/22/2005 11:28:24 PM
Why do people assume that you have to be constrained to the 'rigid' definition of marriage between only a man and a woman! For those of you that it works for more power to you. Yes, I know that's the definition.

For me the only way I will ever get married again is to two other women, period. I know many out here will probably flame me for being honest, that's okay I can take it! I respect your opinion even if I do not agree with it.

It's right for you, can you respect that what you perceive to be 'right' for you, is not right (nor the only way) for many, many others! If you can then you are being open minded and I respect that as well.

Obviously I would not have a traditional marriage, so it would not be completely legally binding given current laws! No problem there as a piece of paper does not guarantee anything anyway!

If you are secure and your partner is secure then the bisexual partner in the relationship can have the best of both worlds.

This is just about my only double standard, and I can live with it. Two women together, very sexy, two guys with just each other...does not do anything for me! Now if both guys are safe and pleasing the lady...well that can be acceptable if all parties are mature enough and healthy with the right attitude.

Desiring sex does not make one a slut, whore, **stard.... whatever. You can't cheat if the nature of your relationship is open honest and you are not doing anything behind your partner(s) back! The cheating is wrong. The desire is not wrong. And as many have pointed out here, having the desire is fine, acting on it in a monogamous relationship is wrong too! But if you relationship allows you to be with your man and another woman, then it is neither wrong nor cheating! Thus for some of us, many of us actually (most are afraid to admit it because of how society persecutes them when they admit it...another reason many people are unhealthy and have nasty closets!) this does not hurt anyone!

I am not trying to change your mind as most of you do not agree with me on this, in fact most of my bisexual female friends are ONLY monogamous with their female lovers...another reason why allot of straight people think there are NOT that many bi-sexual females out there...they are out there, but they are not going to tell you because too many people will condemn them for something that is simply none of their business!

So marriage in the majority of society definition...spent 13 years there, not going to do that again, now redefine a 'non-legal-binding-marriage' to be FFM and I will go there in a heartbeat!

Come on guys, think about it, it is not about the sex! Sure that will be great, but that is NOT the reason to want this...look at what two females bring to the table in communication, compassion, love, empathy, reminders for you when you forget something important for the other woman, oh you don't want to go shopping...you would rather watch the game...bet they would be happy to go without you and let you watch it.

The most important reason for me, Does your job keep you busy? Are you trying to get your own business (s) started as I am? Is it really fair to expect any woman to put up with the lack of time you have for them due to the fact that a new business takes allot of time to get underway...sure its rewarding, two, three or more years down the road, but initially while you are struggling, and you do not have enough time for the woman, time that she deserves I might add (and you do too!). Let's face facts, she knows you are working hard for both of you and that will be okay for awhile, but take too long (most businesses take 2 - 3 years to get off the ground and running well) and then you are successful, have cash flow to enjoy each other and enjoy traveling and more...but because of the time apart, she is no longer in love with you! What is the point in that?

Sign me as wanting to know she has companionship when I cannot be there, even though we would both prefer to be with each other, so that when I can be there...when I do come in the door after a long hard day of working for both of us, all of us, that she is happy to see me because she has not been neglected!

There is a reason most successful business owners are divorced and/or single! And I would be miserable without anyone! And once I am successful I want to know they love me (and each other) for me and not for our money!

I respect that you might not want this, but please respect that many of us do!

And for those who might fill a need to look for weird excuses why someone might want what others feel very strongly is NOT normal, I will provide the following facts!

My father had a brother and a sister. My mom had 7 other brother and sisters. My mom and dad got married at the 17 - 18 year age as many did in their generation and are still together and in love today! In fact in all of my extended family (I have two brothers, both successful in all areas of life) there is only one Uncle that ever got divorced and my marriage lasted 13 years before I got divorced! (I asked for the divorce, not because either of us cheated, but because I could no longer make her happy and she refused to support me in starting my own business!) I see her and the kids every week and we do not fight over how the kids are raised, in fact except for being divorced and not living together, we put our children first...as we would any future partner's children if we loved them!) I have never been abused! I have always known love in family and life! At one point in my life I called myself Christian (and by all definitions, you would have too) but now my spiritual path is not limited to the typical Christian upbringing in which I was raised. This is right for me, I don't expect it to be right for you...I respect your choice and am happy for you as I do not need you to agree with you!

The point is there is nothing, except personal choice and personal experience - not environment, not upbringing, nothing unwholesome (in my opinion) in my past - that accounts for this unusual preference for type of relationship I desire. I think outside the box and look at life differently then many! Freedom and Liberty, I will defend you right to disagree with me, will you defend my right to express my relationship as I see fit, assuming that it does not hurt anyone else of course? That does not make me better then anyone else, just different!

And I know that eventually I will be in a very loving FFM relationship and we will be very happy! Fortunately for us, there are many people out in the world who would really thrive in this type of relationship!

Will it be easy, no, no relationship ever is! Wish it was, but anything worth having is worth working for!

So I would non-legally-marry two women. I would not marry a man, nor would I want to be with a man! Of course a lucky male friend (once in a blue moon or longer) might get the pleasure of sharing my lover(s), because it would please my lady(s)! Yet I do not desire or wish to be a swinger! (I know another thread / topic, lol)
 corazondeleon
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:18:16 AM
No, I wouldn't even consider it. How could you trust someone like that?
 indigo rose
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:43:05 AM
I might marry the bisexual woman ..but the bisexual man ..
no way hose A because I'm scared of hose B !
 corazondeleon
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:53:57 AM
Are you serious? no way
 indigo rose
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:56:23 AM
no mister serious I'm joking!
 smart@$$
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/8/2005 12:29:21 PM
absolutely not
 feste
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/8/2005 1:08:28 PM
I doubt I will ever marry, but I would be in a relationship. Bisexual still includes sex with me, so it works. It's not like they have to have anyone else just because the attraction is there, the same as with gay or straight. It just means there are women as well as men she wouldn't be sleeping with while we are together. And if it turns out she needs one of each, that's fine, too. I just don't ever want to be in the position of being bumped out of bed again. That is a total rip off.
 shandogy
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2005 2:22:42 PM
havnt given it much thought but it might help keep the flame so to speak going in a marriage.like most men i find two women together to be erotic and a turn on, but there would have to be rules.bisexual in threesome action with me is fine but as far as an outside affair happening in the marriage with me nowhere around no way.
 littletwin2000
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:12:36 PM
i was married to a bisexual woman for years i thought she was my soulmate not for the sex but because of who she was but i got to say the sex was hot lol would i do it again i donot know but he sexuality would not be a factor
 littletwin2000
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:13:19 PM
i was married to a bisexual woman for years i thought she was my soulmate not for the sex but because of who she was but i got to say the sex was hot lol would i do it again i do not know but her sexuality would not be a factor
 Huisatcheman
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:14:50 PM
Nope
 Chickenn
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:25:33 PM
no way ,i have no respect for bi's wut so ever ,there only bi to double there chances of getting laid!
 jeanc200358
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:53:45 PM
No way.

BTW, how does one "choose" to be straight? Answer: only if they were straight to begin with. I'm not sure there's even such a thing as true bisexuality in the biological sense of the word. I think bisexuality is a choice, experimentation, shock value, "fun," whatever. Some people may think they're gay because they're not happy with their experiences with the opposite sex, and do experiment but, unlike "bisexuals," I truly do believe there are those people who are actually "born" homosexual.
 mynitedream
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:57:40 PM
No way. I believe they would be wanting the things that she gets from women and seek that out sometimes. Whether it be with a male or female, cheating is cheating!
 MissMandy
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/8/2005 4:03:30 PM
Never....Had a friend from high school marry a bi man, they had 2 kids together and then he left her for a man...ICK....Not my bag....If he's gonna leave me for someone, make her a woman!!!! I say!!!!
 crystalise
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:47:51 PM
No
 dustin1969
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:52:33 PM
never, I find it as a "cop out"
 phamilyplotr
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:00:17 PM
Share that intimacy? Methinks not. (thinking to myself: i can not even elicit an email, nevermind, find a marriage partner)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?