Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 questing41
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
blah, that's not quite right. (referring to my above)

The sex of a person in a completely exclusive (mind, body, spirit) relationship can be important... but in that case they're not really hetero, homo, or bi.

And certainly in such a relationship you can love others in a different fashion, parents, pets, etc.

But to uhm, get back to the main point :p A bisexual is no more unable to be monogamous than a heterosexual.
 nicemale
Msg: 102
Would you marry .......?
Posted: 11/18/2005 11:20:44 AM
Yes!!! Sure!!! .... but she have to agree with three some!!!
 taurus516
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Would you marry .......?
Posted: 11/20/2005 10:50:15 AM
Yes!!! Sure!!! .... but she have to agree with three some!!!

Of course then you defeat the purpose of her being bisexual if she's not into threesomes!
 buccaneer38
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 11/20/2005 11:13:10 AM
I have to say that in the fall of 1942, Dr. Henry Water was doing a study using the discarded cells of human beings of both hetrosexuals and homosexuals and accidently bisexuals as well. He found that bisexuals discarded cells floated in a milk bath but neither hetrosexuals or homosexuals cells floated in the bath. You might ask well, what does this have to do with the question "Would you marry a bisexual woman/man"? You will have to focus for a moment and try to see where I am going with this. Bisexual women's cells floated, whereas both hetrosexual and homosexuals cells would not float in the milk bath. He tried other different baths or mixtures ie; tea, soda, ink, acid etc and only milk caused the cells to float. So, with that in mind, consider other forms of life. Tree cells, other animal cells even milk products such as cheese, none were found to float in the milk bath? Without being too wordy, I might bring to your mind other later experiments involving alcohols that were mixed in other liquids. Mostly either one or the other floated to the top. Even when you melt metals you will find that none float. You have a seperation related to the temperature. In Dr. Henry Water's experiments he never even used temperature as any sort of guide whatsoever. It is obvious through his experiments that cells differ in their complexity even in atmospheric variances noted at sea level, so with that said, noting the bisexual and hetrosexual, homosexual differances, there isn't a understanding of the bisexual connection up until this point in history that we can put our finger on scientifically without an understanding of the DNA component that might be regulated though the unknown cycling of a so far misunderstood component. In short, no I would not marry a bisexual woman.
 gothygeek
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/20/2005 11:59:20 AM

That my friend is the right answer in my kenning. I'm afraid of other penises though, my last vestige of homophobia, so I'd have to say I might marry a bisexual that was born with and kept her vagina.

Er, bisexuality has nothing to do with being transgendered. I know many bisexual people who aren't transgendered and a lot of transgendered people who aren't bisexual. And yes, I know some who are both. I also know transgendered people who identify as gay and some as straight.

To answer your question; yes I would. Bi people aren't any more likely to be poly or to want an open marriage than straight people. By and large, the majority of my bi friends are in monogamous relationships. Of the ones who are poly; the relationships work out well because…. Wait for it…. they actually communicate their needs and expectations. What a concept, eh?
 sweet_guy27
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/17/2006 5:05:44 AM
I would never date/marry a bi woman. Made that mistake: 1st girl said she was bi and i thought i would giver a chance, she tells me later that she was thinking of a girl so i let her go.

2nd time this other girl told me she was bi and was straight and then i found out later that she lied to me the whole time (almost a year after) that hurt like WHOA but i got over it in time. I have learned my lesson.

I want my women straight and girly/womanly.
 awaitingyu
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/17/2006 6:39:02 AM
Would I marry a bisexual woman? ugh...IF ONLY ! I'm working on trying to find one to date let alone marry heheheee

There's a difference between someone who's "bi" and someones who's "bi-all" meaning someone who's just bi likes it here and there..."bi-all" wants the whole girlfriend thing and still have a boyfriend....than its touchy
 awaitingyu
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:03:44 AM
The bisexual ones I always meet, end up turning completely straight around me cuz they don't want to share me!! yea, my luck, NOT ! SUCKS ! lol
 scorpiofire888
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:23:31 AM
I have to say that i've never seen such a display of bigotry and ignorance in my life!
Every bi-sexual person out there is no more promiscious then an heterosexual person.Like you,if single,we might decide to play the field,our choices just happen to be more varied But we ,as a whole,do not necessarily have a problem being monogamous!
I've personaly never cheated while in a commited monogamous relationship,i was in it by choice.If i fell in love with a man who was open-minded enough to allow me the occasional sexual encounter with a woman without feeling threatened by it,wonderful!.But its certainly not a criteria by which i choose to fall in love.
As for being confused,i guess we all are for a while and during that period,i think its only fair not to get involved seriously with anyone.But we're not morons and we do eventually figure out what we are and what we want.
Like any other relationship,the key to success is communication and honesty.The threat you feel is only a reflection of your own insecurities.Get with it people.You dont know what you're missing by being so close minded about sexuality!
 taurus516
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2006 2:33:49 PM
I am married to a bisexual woman.What's the big deal?
 Steven02151
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/18/2006 2:52:01 PM
It doesnt matter. If someone is going to cheat on you, they're going to cheat if its a man or a woman they cheat with, but frankly, IF a woman cheated on me, I'd rather it be with another woman than a man. Actually, I'm not sure if it would matter a great deal to me if she had a female playmate if we were very secure and along in time and she had strong urges that way. Not the worst thing in the world. :-)
 Mr.Flintstone
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/22/2006 2:21:59 PM
There's nothing wrong with a bi sexual woman
 LAchicStuckinOC
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:00:48 PM
No offense to the LGBT community but I'm not down with fence-sitters ;) You gotta know what team you're playing for. Pick a side and run with it! =)
 hojash
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:19:54 PM
Yes I would. I dated a man for tow years and he's bi. We're still best friends and still totally in love with each other just he's in back in TX and I'm back in WI. So it's not gonna work and we both know it. But just because they like the same sex as well as the oppposite you'd say I do love you and I will date you but since you do like men/women no I won't marry you. That's not true love then is it????
 vahbsc
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:22:46 PM
marrige?

i want to get married, but i can get cheated on as a gf instead of a wife
 Artistee
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2006 6:06:12 AM
OK...I'll attack this question as follows:

Female Bi-

Party with.......YES
Date...............MAYBE
Live with.........NO
Marry.............ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Male Bi-

All Categories......FORGET IT!

This concludes this answer session.
 Dynamite_Smile
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/12/2006 1:18:30 PM
Nope, the odds would be against me.
 gtxblueyes
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/12/2006 1:25:33 PM
Wouldn't that mean twice as many persons to look out for? I have not dated a bi person to my knowledge, so much to find out about.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:09:38 PM
If the woman was responsible of course, but a man would always be out of the question. would you marry a hobbit if it had enough money to burn a wet mule?
 Origam
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:37:18 PM
Yes I'd marry a bi man. I don't see how someone being bi makes them any less worthy of being married or in a serious relationship than someone who is straight.

It's not a guarantee that just because you marry someone straight that they won't cheat, look, flirt, etc. with other people ya' know? Kind of like it's not a guarantee if you marry someone who's bi that they'll cheat on you. A bi friend of mine puts it this way.. "I look all the time, nothing wrong with looking but when I'm in a relationship with a man, I'm straight.. when I'm in a relationship with a woman, I'm gay.. when I'm not in a relationship I'm fair game".
 heyitsdoug
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:49:33 PM
I'm not sure that it would make much of a difference?
If she's faithfull.....it's more like she USED to be bi-sexual.
If not....she's a cheater, either way, and of course cheaters suck!
 JokerWild
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/12/2006 3:44:16 PM
Of course I'd marry a bisexual woman...why? Because if we're married then she'd have no more interest with a woman or cheating on me :)...unless she well cheated on me. Then I'd get a divorce and damn her rotten soul to the bottomless pits of hades!! But cha, I'd marry one.
 stencilpro
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:27:25 PM
Bisexual women are great! They tend to not have a lot of inhabitions. As long as it's bi and not lesbian in the closet. I've dated a few Bi women and they are a lot of fun and loyalty is loyalty no matter what they like. That comes down to character. Makes for intersting roll playing also! Bi men well no comment there. It's easier for women to be bi then men. With women they can give and take pleasure without pride getting in the way. But with men it would be very hard to let down my guard to try even if I was so inclined. Thats why lions live one male to several females! Thats the ticket! LOL
 Robbbyg
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/12/2006 9:29:54 PM
I am interested in BI women and i have always wanted to have 2 or 3 in a fulltime relationship, because sometimes one woman just isnt enough
 heyitsdoug
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:11:01 PM
I may have mis-understood.......I, apparently like some others, thought
that BEING bi-sexual meant actively having sex with both sexes.
I didn't think just being attracted to both sexes made you bi-sexual?
.......hence my "used to be" statement earlier......just like someone in
a straight relationship in the past, and a gay one in the present, used
to be straight? ..........but then I guess they'd be bi?
WOW! I don't like this thread anymore!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?