Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 taurus516
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?Page 8 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I am married to a bisexual woman.What's the big deal?
 Steven02151
Msg: 177
Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?
Posted: 7/18/2006 2:52:01 PM
It doesnt matter. If someone is going to cheat on you, they're going to cheat if its a man or a woman they cheat with, but frankly, IF a woman cheated on me, I'd rather it be with another woman than a man. Actually, I'm not sure if it would matter a great deal to me if she had a female playmate if we were very secure and along in time and she had strong urges that way. Not the worst thing in the world. :-)
 Mr.Flintstone
Msg: 178
Posted: 7/22/2006 2:21:59 PM
There's nothing wrong with a bi sexual woman
 LAchicStuckinOC
Msg: 179
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:00:48 PM
No offense to the LGBT community but I'm not down with fence-sitters ;) You gotta know what team you're playing for. Pick a side and run with it! =)
 hojash
Msg: 180
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:19:54 PM
Yes I would. I dated a man for tow years and he's bi. We're still best friends and still totally in love with each other just he's in back in TX and I'm back in WI. So it's not gonna work and we both know it. But just because they like the same sex as well as the oppposite you'd say I do love you and I will date you but since you do like men/women no I won't marry you. That's not true love then is it????
 vahbsc
Msg: 181
Posted: 7/22/2006 3:22:46 PM
marrige?

i want to get married, but i can get cheated on as a gf instead of a wife
 Artistee
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2006 6:06:12 AM
OK...I'll attack this question as follows:

Female Bi-

Party with.......YES
Date...............MAYBE
Live with.........NO
Marry.............ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Male Bi-

All Categories......FORGET IT!

This concludes this answer session.
 no1britguy
Msg: 183
Posted: 7/28/2006 6:10:31 PM
I went out with my ex for 7 years and she was bi, not experienced but never the less she was, and as she put it, she went out with me for years and was faithful but should we part ways and she should meet a girl then she would be faithful in that one too and be in a lesbian relationship but it would not make her a lesbian and should she meet another guy then she would be faithful in that relationship also.
Too many on here think a bi girl means 3 sums or going out with a guy one night and a girl the next, well as others have bluntly put it, here's news for you, heretosexuals also cheat so it's not new and it does not matter if you are bi, gay or straight, every group is capable of cheating.
back to the question tho, would I marry a bi girl? yes, just because she looks at a girl don't make her a bad person.
P.S our relationship didn't end due to outside influences but mainly due to different working agendas etc.
 Dynamite_Smile
Msg: 184
Posted: 9/12/2006 1:18:30 PM
Nope, the odds would be against me.
 gtxblueyes
Msg: 185
Posted: 9/12/2006 1:25:33 PM
Wouldn't that mean twice as many persons to look out for? I have not dated a bi person to my knowledge, so much to find out about.
 ousu
Msg: 186
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:07:59 PM
Hmmm, why not... if he would keep his other private life out of our private life. Sex is not only thing people share in their relationship... so if e.g. friendship chemistry would be extraordinaly strong, why not... wouldn't that be just accepting the other person as he is?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:09:38 PM
If the woman was responsible of course, but a man would always be out of the question. would you marry a hobbit if it had enough money to burn a wet mule?
 Origam
Msg: 188
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:37:18 PM
Yes I'd marry a bi man. I don't see how someone being bi makes them any less worthy of being married or in a serious relationship than someone who is straight.

It's not a guarantee that just because you marry someone straight that they won't cheat, look, flirt, etc. with other people ya' know? Kind of like it's not a guarantee if you marry someone who's bi that they'll cheat on you. A bi friend of mine puts it this way.. "I look all the time, nothing wrong with looking but when I'm in a relationship with a man, I'm straight.. when I'm in a relationship with a woman, I'm gay.. when I'm not in a relationship I'm fair game".
 heyitsdoug
Msg: 189
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:49:33 PM
I'm not sure that it would make much of a difference?
If she's faithfull.....it's more like she USED to be bi-sexual.
If not....she's a cheater, either way, and of course cheaters suck!
 ousu
Msg: 190
Posted: 9/12/2006 2:59:59 PM

It's not a guarantee that just because you marry someone straight that they won't cheat, look, flirt, etc. with other people ya' know?

LOL Just noticed I am more open minded than I thought! I obviously was ready to let my imaginary bi-man to have his male affairs and not consider them as a threat to myself :p Well, well, you live and learn new things about yourself!
 imadarling2
Msg: 191
Posted: 9/12/2006 3:40:25 PM
NO WAY!! No time for His identity crisis for me!!
Isn't difficult enough to have a relationship with a heterosexual male or female and the infidelity problem with one oppositive sex?
Bi sexual-double the troubles in every way.
Life is too short...He or she has to make up his/her mind either he is a ''he'' and she is a ''she''.

Edited:If a bi man married a bi woman... Wow!! What a show!!!
 JokerWild
Msg: 192
Posted: 9/12/2006 3:44:16 PM
Of course I'd marry a bisexual woman...why? Because if we're married then she'd have no more interest with a woman or cheating on me :)...unless she well cheated on me. Then I'd get a divorce and damn her rotten soul to the bottomless pits of hades!! But cha, I'd marry one.
 Seductionxoxo
Msg: 193
Posted: 9/12/2006 5:54:35 PM
I like my man manly, however if you love someone you love them. I think he would have to be comfortable enough to let me still be who I am. Meaning, all girl acess. Maybe just like someone posted there will be a 3 way marriage lislence and hook me up!! All jokes aside, I think ideally I would like to be able to still be wit ladies, however I am a jelous type so I dunno? I think if I really loved him, and he was uncomfortable with it I could change, but honestly I don't think it would get as far to marriage if he knew this side of me and wouldnt let me just be...but things change everyday.....
 stencilpro
Msg: 194
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:27:25 PM
Bisexual women are great! They tend to not have a lot of inhabitions. As long as it's bi and not lesbian in the closet. I've dated a few Bi women and they are a lot of fun and loyalty is loyalty no matter what they like. That comes down to character. Makes for intersting roll playing also! Bi men well no comment there. It's easier for women to be bi then men. With women they can give and take pleasure without pride getting in the way. But with men it would be very hard to let down my guard to try even if I was so inclined. Thats why lions live one male to several females! Thats the ticket! LOL
 imthinkin
Msg: 195
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:41:51 PM
Nope, Id like to think that there would be something missing sexually from a BIsexual woman , that without sharing her couldnt be fullfilled, ill never have breasts or the rest. Its great to think about havin a 3some, but sharing some1 I care about sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. As much thats a fantasy of most men , i dont think the reality could live up to it.
 Robbbyg
Msg: 196
Posted: 9/12/2006 9:29:54 PM
I am interested in BI women and i have always wanted to have 2 or 3 in a fulltime relationship, because sometimes one woman just isnt enough
 heyitsdoug
Msg: 197
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:11:01 PM
I may have mis-understood.......I, apparently like some others, thought
that BEING bi-sexual meant actively having sex with both sexes.
I didn't think just being attracted to both sexes made you bi-sexual?
.......hence my "used to be" statement earlier......just like someone in
a straight relationship in the past, and a gay one in the present, used
to be straight? ..........but then I guess they'd be bi?
WOW! I don't like this thread anymore!
 pansatyros
Msg: 198
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:36:48 PM

Hmmm, why not... if he would keep his other private life out of our private life. Sex is not only thing people share in their relationship... so if e.g. friendship chemistry would be extraordinaly strong, why not... wouldn't that be just accepting the other person as he is?

Does that mean that...errrrrr...if your man has a keen interest in...errrrrr...blondes...he is allowed to develop a strong...errrrr...friendship with them?

I would not mind at all, let me stress this at all if my girlfriend(s?) wanted to experiment with...errrrr...other women...curiocity is a potent aphrodisiac...

I obviously was ready to let my imaginary bi-man to have his male affairs and not consider them as a threat to myself :p Well, well, you live and learn new things about yourself!

(muttering to myself: she is alive!!! alive!!! alive!!!)
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 199
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:58:07 PM
Ummm........NOPE.
 Fly on the Wall
Msg: 200
Posted: 9/12/2006 11:42:11 PM
Reading this forum has made me twitch. OF COURSE I would marry a bisexual man, if he asked me to marry him, then OBVIOUSLY it's because he loves ME, and only wants ME.

Being bisexual simply means a person has the capacity to love regardless of gender. There is an issue here presented by extremely misunderstanding heterosexuals thats driving me insane:

NO WAY!! No time for His identity crisis for me!!

It's not an identity crisis, it does NOT mean they don't know their preference and certainly does NOT mean they are confused. Bisexual people are NOT confused about their sexuality, they simply do not let gender decide who they are limited to loving.

A bisexual isn't going to marry someone of the opposite gender and a few years down the road decide they want to have someone of the same sex and leave you. This opinion seems to be completely driven by a heterosexual's fear of being dumped. It is just as likely for a man to get dumped by his heterosexual wife because she wants to be with the hot young pool-boy. In both cases it means one thing: YOUR PARTNER DOES NOT LOVE YOU. It happens sometimes in marriages for various reasons that have NOTHING to do with the partner being bisexual....unless of course their husband/wife is overly paranoid about the issue to the point that it causes friction within the relationship.

If a bisexual marries you in the first place, it means they LOVE YOU, and want to be with YOU. Talking about them not knowing their preference....well, if they choose to marry YOU, obviously the preference is for YOU. Talk about insecurities.

The only people who are 'confused' or don't know their sexual orientation are those that say they want to experiment, you experiment when you are unsure of something, this is not the case with actual bisexuals.

Therefore I personally think that for all those that say they wouldn't marry a bisexual....it's simply because they REALLY don't understand a thing about it, and have fear and insecurites. I read a lot of 'I dated a bisexual before, NEVER AGAIN'......so people are stereotyping now...thats just as bad as saying 'I dated someone of *this* ethnic group before, NEVER AGAIN'

I don't mean to sound like a total B*tch, but I really feel sorry for those who are too closeminded to even date someone thats bisexual, you could be missing out on the greatest relationship with a great person, all because of your misunderstanding of them, and not realizing that dating a bisexual, from the point that they decide they like YOU is that same as dating someone who is heterosexual.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you marry a bisexual woman/man?