Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Government bail-out plan      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 37
Government bail-out planPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What I think really sucks about this whole mess: Those who screwed-up get rewarded with bail-out money, while those who were financially responsible get nothing. Isn't life and society supposed to reward those who do the right thing and punish those who don't?

Given that, I see no reason why any law should be obeyed. Obeying the law screws the citizen. Breaking the law leads to rewards. This position is supposed to be a wrong conclusion, so why is it the apparent conclusion for the situation of the world today?
 sd_matt
Msg: 38
Government bail-out plan
Posted: 2/21/2009 10:38:34 PM
Hey all
May I recommend a site. piggington.com. It's mostly San Diegans. The man who started the blog as been calling the real estate market ( and the economy to a lesser extent )for what it is for about five years. I'm not saying the dates were spot on but the events were predicted pretty accurately. The best info is from those who called it.
 MermaidSari
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Government bail-out plan
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:23:31 PM
Rabbitman --

What I think really sucks about this whole mess: Those who screwed-up get rewarded with bail-out money, while those who were financially responsible get nothing. Isn't life and society supposed to reward those who do the right thing and punish those who don't?

agreed...

Given that, I see no reason why any law should be obeyed. Obeying the law screws the citizen. Breaking the law leads to rewards. This position is supposed to be a wrong conclusion, so why is it the apparent conclusion for the situation of the world today?

Because you don't want to go to jail. Social and financial responsiblity are too different animals.

Matt -- thanks for the website. If any followed Dow theory to this point -- it has predicted things to an interesting level of accuracy.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Government bail-out plan