Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chellewaits4u
Msg: 411
shaved bald menPage 12 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
meow and purr 4 THIS tiger;)

Chelle
 kywindwalker
Msg: 412
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:29:21 AM
like i said...bald is beauitful
 bigshrek
Msg: 413
shaved bald men
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:49:59 PM
Heck, back in the late 80's early 90's there were a lot of Skinheads running around...I used to differentiate myself by using Ye Olde Dum-Dum's & Tootsie Roll lollies ala Kojak... Who luvs ya baby?

Fun part is, no matter which bald guy is popular at the moment, we shavers pretty much get lumped into a category with whoever is the Flavor of the Moment...lots of folks called me Bull for years during the Night Court days...if you were tall & bald...there ya were. As soon as Shrek came out we got stuck with that moniker...it's just a mechanism people use so they don't have to think too hard about who people really are. Me, I take it and run with it...for there are certain characteristics I do share...I'm huge, loyal, friendly, and happy...on the other hand I'm also VERY defensive of my friends & those who cannot defend themselves...and nobody really wants a giant guy peeved off at them, so wherever I go regularly tends to be peaceful...and if it's not...I MAKE it peaceful
 d_bot
Msg: 414
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 2/23/2008 5:12:18 PM
people always called me "Powder"
cause i'm bald and pale.
either that, or Mr. Clean... or Dr. Evil... etc.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 415
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/9/2008 2:20:30 PM
I have met alot of men lately wh0 are bald or shave their heads. This is so hot, but you do have to have the right shape to your head to pull it off
 curiousblonde1
Msg: 416
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 2:11:12 PM

Nice to see all the women who like guys who shave. I've had my head shaved for more then 20 years and its nice to finally not be accused of being a skinhead everytime I go out.

How anyone could ever confuse you with a skinhead is beyond me.
Btw..you are very HOT!
 McKinneyMemories
Msg: 417
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 2:30:11 PM
It is not the hair or lack of that makes a man,it is the way a man carrys himself and a confident attitude that makes him being without hair just as sexy and desireable as if he did.Hair,no hair....beauty is in the eye of the beholder
 Zeppolino
Msg: 418
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 3:27:12 PM
A few weeks after shaving my head I was dubbed "The Bald Butterfly". It seems my entire demeanor, sense of confidence, and social openness had radically changed for the better. Women would ask if they could kiss it (talk about an icebreaker)! Girls 20 years younger than I suddenly found me attractive.

But the best part was a total surprise to me. The sense of touch at the top of the shaved head is super sensitive, rather like the fingertips. Now use your imagination in figuring out what fun activity couples like to do where this would be beneficial, and consider the possibilities. Believe me, you won't be sorry...
 PURE-Energy
Msg: 419
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 4:28:59 PM
Ok, here it goes again, I knew i had to post this song again
To HAIR, or not to HAIR: that is the question:
Ummm, I wonder if I should have my HEAD Bald..
Telly Savalas: "Who loves ya, baby?"
"We're all born bald, baby."

asks me why
I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night
Hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low
Don't ask me why
Don't know
It's not for lack of break
Like the Grateful Dead
Darling

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair
 tigerlily1
Msg: 420
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 4:29:33 PM
Much better than a comb over
 rustytalent
Msg: 422
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2008 8:26:09 PM
I can't really judge men's attractiveness that well. But to me nothing looks worse on a guy than long, thinning hair. It adds years to someone's appearance. 99% of the time they look much better with their head shaved.
 kywindwalker
Msg: 423
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/13/2008 6:47:38 PM
i just think the shaved look is so much better than a comb over or a horsehoe look...but shaven it ever day is a pain...
 jcgwink
Msg: 424
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/22/2008 1:41:46 PM
SEPTSUN, I GUESS WOMEN IN INDIANAPOLIS, DONT LIKE SHAVED BALD HEADED MEN, JOHN
 Ima Lady
Msg: 425
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/22/2008 2:01:20 PM
Wow, a 4 yr old thread at my login. I don't understand this trend. A shaved-bald on purpose man. But some men look really good this way, and some just don't.
I saw it alot 4 yrs ago, it's hardly an issue now. It was a fad. LOL, for all I know, it's still happening? But the one's I saw looked so stupid, because their heads were so white, and it was too obvious. If they took the time to get color (suntanned), well alright.
But the few I saw, please! They looked stupid. Or like they were 'tweaking', what I mean is they seemed to carry an explosive intensity about them. I'm talking about the same 4 or 5 I kept seeing, running around in buisness suits. Their energy was out of whack.

edit: just saw msg 418.. whew.. to back up my statement (i wasnt going to run through all these pages)
 allywilde
Msg: 426
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/22/2008 4:48:53 PM
i prefer bald men....last two boyfriends = bald and completely HOTTTTTTTTTTTT.
 nemonucliosis
Msg: 428
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/30/2008 1:54:30 PM
I am tired of hearing women saying that he is "bald" as if he was ill or stricken. Being bald is like growing older, or getting wrinkles. It's natural. If a woman is obsessed with dating men with full heads of hair then she could be classed as extremely shallow indeed or have an unbalanced sense of youth. Certainly she may be completely mistaken because her current hairy beau could end up bald anyway later. If a man said that he wouldn't date half the women population because their breasts were too small (or big) he would be listed a chauvinist and sexist fool. Yet daily I hear women express their interest that "my man MUST have a full head of thick shiny locks". It is as if a sign of dating success is to date the man with the most hair.

I applaud those who look past the fact that a man has little to no hair (not by choice) as hair doesn't make a man, his personality does.
 kywindwalker
Msg: 429
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/30/2008 6:19:21 PM
i think if you read most the post on here most the ladies are in favor of shaved heads...it's just a matter of prefernce...some men like long hair...some like short...it's just different tast...but i have to say shaved is better than a comb over or horseshoe
 incendium
Msg: 430
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/30/2008 6:53:35 PM
I'd love to have hair, but the circumference/volume of my head is waaaaaaay to big to add even a hint of fuzz.
 OneBeachlvr
Msg: 432
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:42:54 AM
Hope you don't mind me digging this thread up. I normally like nice hair on a guy; it turns my head faster than just about anything. However, being the huge volleyball fan that I am, I have been faithfully following the US volleyball teams (and missing my personal morning workouts 'cause darnit! the games are on so late!) I am now totally crushing on Phil Dalhausser. He is completely hot! Wow! I may be becoming a convert! I think his beautiful face has a lot to do with it. It takes a certain look (and a nicely shaped head) to do bald, but man.... if you've got it, it can be extremely sexy!

*going back now to check out some more volleyball videos! lol*
 swhrt23
Msg: 433
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:51:38 AM
i dated a black guy with a shaved head and goutique.....damn i wanted him all the time!
 cdmo
Msg: 434
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:58:21 AM
My dad went completely bald when I was young (can't remember the medical term), and I could not imagine him with hair.

Thing is, you need a smooth head to be bald. My head has way to many bumps and craters. Thank God I still have all my hair even if it is going grey.

I heard women like grey hair. Hopefully thats the case, because I am not going to be 1 of those guys with the obvious hair dye job.

I guess Virgin is right its a case by case situation.

CDMO
 nprezzato
Msg: 435
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 8:06:19 AM
I personally think that men who shave their heads are sexy and intelligent:modhammer:
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 437
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:57:03 PM

I like this thread

Me TOO!! I didn't know they started a thread just for me! I might even go back and see what everyone said about me!
 H-Town Cobra
Msg: 438
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:12:22 PM
Glad to see all the positive posts being a shaven man myself lol
 jedi-josh
Msg: 440
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/23/2008 5:45:51 PM
Why bother waiting for genetics to catch up to me? I shave my head on a regular basis, even in the winter; nothing beats the feel of cool air on shaved skin...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >