Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsStackhouse
Msg: 560
shaved bald menPage 18 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the shaved bald head. Unfortunatly, shaved bald men are a fan of me-lol.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 561
shaved bald men
Posted: 11/17/2009 8:32:25 AM
LOL...I agree with Tracy. Not a fan of shaved or bald heads. I much prefer a full head of dark hair - I can't keep my hands out of it.

Bald just doesn't appeal to me at all.
 BeforeSheSaidhi
Msg: 563
shaved bald men
Posted: 11/17/2009 6:16:24 PM
I shaved my head but not bald still hair got a number 1. I go back and forth with a buzz cut or grow it out and spike it.
 ~Azul Ojos~
Msg: 564
Have to agree
Posted: 11/17/2009 7:00:50 PM

I have to agree. Balding is sexy. Doesn't matter where I am I seem to be drawn to them like a magnet. LOL

This is exactly how I feel... I am always attracted to bald men... some more than others if it suits them... The last 2 guys that I was head over heels with had shaved bald heads... Mmmmm....... Very sexy!!!

I don't mind guys with hair as long as its clean, short, and neat (grey is sexy too as long as it is short and neat) ... But long haired guys I am afraid don't do much for me....
 rainman12
Msg: 566
view profile
History
Have to agree
Posted: 11/17/2009 11:41:24 PM
Naná akarom, hogy a nok hosszú gyönyöru haj. Nem akarok felébredni minden reggel, hogy valaki, aki úgy néz ki, mint egy pénisz a fülek és whome tudtam használni a gyephoki kopasz fej, mint a tükör és a fésu a hajamat, ha egyértelmuen azt várják a noktol, hogy haj! ? Ennek kell egy adott !!!!!!!!!!! LoL tényleg felmentem a kopasz fickók és hölgyek az állami és húzta, hogy kopasz fejjel végiggondolni, nekik velem stílus a hajamat, és nyilván, hogy 5-8 cm magasabb, akkor A Baldy. Beszélünk talán 100 ember látta, hogy csinálom, és minden helyzetben mindannyian nevettek vagy megpróbálja a legjobb, ha nem nevetni, de van egy nagy "pukkanás" e! Én, mint a "hé?, Én csak stílus a hajamat, és én csak azért látni tükrözik a magam le róla, vagy a fejét, amely történetesen kopasz"

Thanks Tips, this is totally helpful to those of us who don't speak Hungarian.

According to the online translator I found, your penis is 5-8 cm (or for my American cousins 2- 3 1/2 inches)....I hope for your sake the translator is wrong.
 all about animals
Msg: 567
Have to agree
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:01:57 AM
Wow, I'm glad to see so many women like shaved heads.

I've been shaving mine a long time now ... and made the decision to do so when I was about 10 years old after seeing a guy with an extreme 'comb-over'. I told my friends then that when my hair starts to go, I was shaving it ALL off - and that was way before it was half-way fashionable. About ten years ago when I felt the first rain drops seep through, a good friend got his girlfriend to shave both of us as he was in the same boat with thinning hair and neither of us had the balls to do it ourselves, LOL.

The only thing about it is that combined with the long years of my serious strength training, people say I look very intimidating , which is why I'd never put a picture of me on a site like this - it would be a deal-killer right off the bat .
 dot*
Msg: 568
Have to agree
Posted: 11/18/2009 10:41:52 AM
Depends on the guy.

Some guys look extremely sexy with a shaved head, or even if they're bald(ing). Some guys look better with a full head of hair. If a guy has hair, though, I prefer it be kept short and clean-cut.

Whatever- even if the guy is balding and doesn't look great, I couldn't care less. It's genetic. Can't be helped. I'd rather focus on the qualities he *can* choose. (I know most people say this and don't mean it, but I genuinely do.)
 Cynderella
Msg: 569
view profile
History
Have to agree
Posted: 11/18/2009 10:49:05 AM

According to the online translator I found, your penis is 5-8 cm (or for my American cousins 2- 3 1/2 inches)....I hope for your sake the translator is wrong.

OMG that was funny
 Sabrosura
Msg: 570
Have to agree
Posted: 11/18/2009 11:04:31 AM

(thanks for that laugh!)

Bald men are attractive, as long as the shape of their head does not resemble a "peanut" or "lightbulb"................
 queequeg2010
Msg: 574
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/27/2009 12:14:07 PM
Depends on the luck of the draw - I think I got a lot more attention when I had hair...not that I haven't met women who thought I was attractive, but it seems to be far less than when I was younger (like two years ago younger). My hair was thinning out, so I decided to cut to the chase when I got a new job.
 Gallimaestro
Msg: 575
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/27/2009 12:21:53 PM
I love this thread!

Seriously, I just don't look good with a fro. I got a weird widow's peak thing going on now.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 576
Have to agree
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:31:54 PM

SORRY that was 5-8 inches long or longer.

OMG that was funny

What are you laughing at?? lol We all make typing mistakes, happens to the best of us!! lol

By the way, sorry for all the insults at bald guys I said. I was being silly. Happy Holidays!!!!

hey you down there VVVVV "Lorislolo" . Care for a chat sometime ? lol
 LoriIsLoLo
Msg: 577
Have to agree
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:44:03 PM
I know alot of woman love the shaved head look and feel but I really love running my fingers through a guys hair especially when kissing and hahahah. It does crack me up to hear guys say the reason they do it is because "it's so easy much easier" really? Yet, most men prefer woman with long, flowing hair. I love my hair long too but it is expensive and alot of work!
 amillio-bello
Msg: 578
Have to agree
Posted: 12/27/2009 5:01:36 PM
It's a proven fact that 90% (I may be being nice on that, maybe 99.99999%)of guys would prefer and date women with long hair. It's so natural and thats how a lady should look. Long hair is beaitiful!! It's the way our eyes work.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 579
Have to agree
Posted: 12/28/2009 9:50:42 AM

I love my hair long too but it is expensive and alot of work!

Long hair is less expensive and not nearly as much work. It doesn't require monthly trims to keep the shape. I stand under the shower, shampoo and condition, blow-dry a bit, then braid it.

I never have a bad hair day--if it is "acting up," then I french braid it.

It's a proven fact that 90% (I may be being nice on that, maybe 99.99999%)of guys would prefer and date women with long hair. It's so natural and thats how a lady should look. Long hair is beaitiful!! It's the way our eyes work.

I don't know if it is a proven fact, but out of all the men to whom I have spoken either online or in real life, perhaps two of them indicated that they didn't like long hair.

If strangers (men, women, children) don't stop me in public places two or three times a week to comment on my hair, then I am a bit disappointed. (Grin.)

But as to bald men . . . I prefer either a bald man or a man with long hair, but there are many other contributing factors of attraction. In fact, I had seen a man several times and he always wore a knitted cap (it is freezing here in MO right now). The other night, he came to my house and I said, "Take your hat off!" His head is shaven and it actually added to my attraction to him.
 kywindwalker
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Have to agree
Posted: 1/4/2010 5:10:36 PM
some like it some dont...i think it's the person
 bodypro8
Msg: 582
Have to agree
Posted: 1/8/2010 9:37:23 AM
Look at me everybody!!! I shave my head. My head is nice and round. I am a sex symbol. I already got a girl so I will leave your girl alone. Nothing sadder than an old hippie. I crack walnuts on my head. This is a stupid subject but seeing as my head is so esthetically pleasing...

Women run up to me in the supermarket and rub my head. They rub it for luck and then go plunge on lotto. A gang of baldies: Bald guy applauding himself:

A baldini laughing at long hairs:
 GingersnapWA2
Msg: 583
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/8/2010 11:12:31 AM
As with any other hairstyle, a shaved head looks attractive on some men and unattractive on other men.
 ktori
Msg: 584
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 12:16:04 AM
I love it. It's probably from being a military brat (my dad was a Navy SEAL) and around military people my whole life. I just think it looks neat and clean and sleek. My BF keeps his really short, like stubble. Makes male pattern baldness not matter!

I once dated a guy with hair longer than mine, and couldn't deal with his fussy metrosexualness.
 Naganadoy
Msg: 585
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 1:56:09 AM
nope
no thanks
ickky

not into BALD at all.
if he can grow hair i would be really revolted that he choses to chave it off.

if he cant grow hair and hed rather shave than to have few hairs here and there...then i can understand and i can "deal with that".

but id ALWAYS prefer a guy have nice wonderful hair!!!!!!
preferably nice and dark
mmmmmmmmmm
 elitemind
Msg: 586
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 9:01:50 AM
First I must say, I don't think anyone intentionally picks a certain type, like I only go after Bald guys, or I only go after men with black hair, despite their personality..lol

I think Who the person is accounts more than anything of course.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the shaved bald head. Unfortunatly, shaved bald men are a fan of me-lol.[/quote

As I stated above, It's not that you're not a fan of bald man it's probabaly because the right bald man hasn't came onto you.

it's all about character!
 narcissus20
Msg: 587
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 6:57:38 PM
Hey, a lot of us guys don't have a choice when it comes to the whole shaving our head thing. What else are you supposed to do when you start losing your hair? Personally, I'd be happier if I still had all my hair. Then I could get myself a nice little emo haircut and dye my hair black.

Haha, jk
 fedup1964
Msg: 588
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/13/2010 9:36:54 AM
Bald Is Beautiful Baby!!! I always said I would shave it off it started to recede past a certain point.I think a balding man with side and back hair,or a few strands combed over looked goofy.I always wondered,so after I split with my wife,and there was no one to pee off,I grabbed the razor to see what it would look like.And I'm proud to say I've never gone back.I have gotten lazy,and for winter decided to let it grow some.But now I can't stand to have hair.Sooo It is the Bald way or no way for me.If a woman doesn't like it ,well that's her opinion.And she has the right to choose and more power to her.But it's my right to choose to be shaved and Here I Am World!!!!! HEY LOOK!!! BALD EMOTOCONS!!! Well except for spike.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 589
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 8:34:38 PM

for me, its not really anything in particular, its not that ill seek out a man with a shaved head, but those that it suits, it only makes them more attractive...some ppl just werent meant to have hair! its great!

When I first met my SO he had a short hair cut and was definitely going bald. He decided one day to shave his head, Wow!! I've had a thing for men with buzz cuts or even bald since I'm older.lol I haven't been attracted to men with long hair since my teens. Now I know it really has nothing to do with my age because my sister who is older than me still prefers a man with long hair. Anyway, doesn't matter to me if they shave their head because of balding or not. My BF was good looking with hair but even better with a shaved head. He recently went a few days without shaving but not so much to actually have hair again, mmmm it's like a barely there mustache. Either way he looks good.

Oh, was there a question? I agree bald men are sexy!!

HumanPopsicle
Msg: 590
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 8:47:51 PM
Had I known how good it feels to shave that stuff off, I'd have done it years ago. As it is, if they offered me a pill that promised to grow all of my hair back, not just the "skullet" portion, I'd have to turn it down. It does add some time to the shaving in the morning, but once you get the system going it takes about as long as a lather, rinse, repeat used to, and no shampoo in the eyes!

No helmet hair, and my helmet doesn't smell any more.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >