Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kywindwalker
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Have to agreePage 19 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
some like it some dont...i think it's the person
 bodypro8
Msg: 582
Have to agree
Posted: 1/8/2010 9:37:23 AM
Look at me everybody!!! I shave my head. My head is nice and round. I am a sex symbol. I already got a girl so I will leave your girl alone. Nothing sadder than an old hippie. I crack walnuts on my head. This is a stupid subject but seeing as my head is so esthetically pleasing...

Women run up to me in the supermarket and rub my head. They rub it for luck and then go plunge on lotto. A gang of baldies: Bald guy applauding himself:

A baldini laughing at long hairs:
 GingersnapWA2
Msg: 583
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/8/2010 11:12:31 AM
As with any other hairstyle, a shaved head looks attractive on some men and unattractive on other men.
 ktori
Msg: 584
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 12:16:04 AM
I love it. It's probably from being a military brat (my dad was a Navy SEAL) and around military people my whole life. I just think it looks neat and clean and sleek. My BF keeps his really short, like stubble. Makes male pattern baldness not matter!

I once dated a guy with hair longer than mine, and couldn't deal with his fussy metrosexualness.
 Naganadoy
Msg: 585
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 1:56:09 AM
nope
no thanks
ickky

not into BALD at all.
if he can grow hair i would be really revolted that he choses to chave it off.

if he cant grow hair and hed rather shave than to have few hairs here and there...then i can understand and i can "deal with that".

but id ALWAYS prefer a guy have nice wonderful hair!!!!!!
preferably nice and dark
mmmmmmmmmm
 elitemind
Msg: 586
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 9:01:50 AM
First I must say, I don't think anyone intentionally picks a certain type, like I only go after Bald guys, or I only go after men with black hair, despite their personality..lol

I think Who the person is accounts more than anything of course.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the shaved bald head. Unfortunatly, shaved bald men are a fan of me-lol.[/quote

As I stated above, It's not that you're not a fan of bald man it's probabaly because the right bald man hasn't came onto you.

it's all about character!
 narcissus20
Msg: 587
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/9/2010 6:57:38 PM
Hey, a lot of us guys don't have a choice when it comes to the whole shaving our head thing. What else are you supposed to do when you start losing your hair? Personally, I'd be happier if I still had all my hair. Then I could get myself a nice little emo haircut and dye my hair black.

Haha, jk
 fedup1964
Msg: 588
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/13/2010 9:36:54 AM
Bald Is Beautiful Baby!!! I always said I would shave it off it started to recede past a certain point.I think a balding man with side and back hair,or a few strands combed over looked goofy.I always wondered,so after I split with my wife,and there was no one to pee off,I grabbed the razor to see what it would look like.And I'm proud to say I've never gone back.I have gotten lazy,and for winter decided to let it grow some.But now I can't stand to have hair.Sooo It is the Bald way or no way for me.If a woman doesn't like it ,well that's her opinion.And she has the right to choose and more power to her.But it's my right to choose to be shaved and Here I Am World!!!!! HEY LOOK!!! BALD EMOTOCONS!!! Well except for spike.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 589
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 8:34:38 PM

for me, its not really anything in particular, its not that ill seek out a man with a shaved head, but those that it suits, it only makes them more attractive...some ppl just werent meant to have hair! its great!

When I first met my SO he had a short hair cut and was definitely going bald. He decided one day to shave his head, Wow!! I've had a thing for men with buzz cuts or even bald since I'm older.lol I haven't been attracted to men with long hair since my teens. Now I know it really has nothing to do with my age because my sister who is older than me still prefers a man with long hair. Anyway, doesn't matter to me if they shave their head because of balding or not. My BF was good looking with hair but even better with a shaved head. He recently went a few days without shaving but not so much to actually have hair again, mmmm it's like a barely there mustache. Either way he looks good.

Oh, was there a question? I agree bald men are sexy!!

HumanPopsicle
Msg: 590
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 8:47:51 PM
Had I known how good it feels to shave that stuff off, I'd have done it years ago. As it is, if they offered me a pill that promised to grow all of my hair back, not just the "skullet" portion, I'd have to turn it down. It does add some time to the shaving in the morning, but once you get the system going it takes about as long as a lather, rinse, repeat used to, and no shampoo in the eyes!

No helmet hair, and my helmet doesn't smell any more.
 elitemind
Msg: 591
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:28:35 PM

Oh, was there a question? I agree bald men are sexy!!

Red, would you stop staring at my photos already JK

I tried growing my hair out for the first time in like a year and it didnt happen, I shaved it again, some men just aren't meant to have hair... hair on me looks BAD!
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 592
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:31:12 PM

Red, would you stop staring at my photos already JK

I knew you would think that but if you haven't noticed my bf shaves his head too.

Get over yourself....j/k

elitemind
Msg: 593
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:41:51 PM
oh so you're gonna go from a sweet charming email, back to telling me to get over myself....lol Too Funny

I'm playing along, Like I said I'm battling with being more humble, it doesnt make it much easier when women tell you frequently how handsome they think you are..lol I know I know there I go again, but when your able to laugh about it and make fun of yourself in the same breath I think it makes up for coming off as conceited.... Gotta add the Humah in it.....
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 594
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:48:19 PM
I guess women can be smartarses too, all in fun though.

I was going to post a question like this because of my SO but found this in your history instead. I'm sure it would of been deleted for being redundant so best just to answer this old thread.

Are you singing the song?

Like I said I'm battling with being more humble, it doesnt make it much easier when women tell you frequently how handsome they think you are..lol

I thought all I said was you have a sweet smile.... :P
 elitemind
Msg: 595
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:50:39 PM
Believe it or not, Women of the past would tell you they were more attracted to my personality than my looks... So that has to account for something.. :)

What Song? too sexy for my shirt, I certainly am not sexy..lol just slightly above average...lol
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 596
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:55:46 PM
I was wondering if you are too young to know the song I was referring to..

Keyword in your post, humble...lol

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror

'cos I get better looking each day
to know me is to love me

I must be a hell of a man.
O Lord it's hard to be humble
but I'm doing the best that I can.

I used to have a girlfriend
but I guess she just couldn't complete
with all of these love starved women
who keep clamoring at my feet.
Well I probably find me another
but I guess they're all in awe of me

who cares I never get lonesome
cause I treasure my own company.
 elitemind
Msg: 597
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:57:34 PM
I can think of a few people that song may pertain too, but certainly not me. I know i'm not perfect or close to it......

But I must say thats a hilarious song..lol
 Rob_SA
Msg: 598
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/17/2010 12:21:17 AM
It's become a bit of a default standard for older guys with bald patches to either shave their heads or clip the hair back to almost bald. I look like crap with or without hair (think George The Animal Steele from pro wrestling back in the 80s!), so I'm looking at this from the perspective of a member of the viewing public rather than a potential bald person, but to me they either look like Dr.Death from Goldmember or Charlie Runkle from Californication, often with personality to match. :-)
 deltadallas
Msg: 599
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/17/2010 4:40:34 PM
i read a few of the posts, observed the bald heads. it depends on a lot of things when a man goes bald since everybody can't look like michael jordan, stone "cold" steve austin, youkillis (red sox) and andre agassi ( i like him bald). see squidoo.com- brotherhood of the bald men . you guys need to do the following before going bald:

ask the woman in your life or good female friend or sister how you look

compare your bald head to the other men bald head

see if your bald head looks like something in the produce dept (watermelon, lemon, orange, coconut, etc.)

will this be expensive or cheap to keep this look ? or time consuming?

do you have splotches, scars, one side bigger than the other side

last, someone on the board said he keeps his hair bald because if he doesn't it looks like an AFRO. well, honey, there is nothing wrong with an AFRO!!!! whether you are black, hispanic, indian or asian, etc. though people associate AFROs with black people but we are not the only folks with kinky, curly, nappy, wiry, wavy (brillo pad/fluff ) hair. i think you have a low self-esteem problem anyway.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 600
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/17/2010 4:45:15 PM

First I must say, I don't think anyone intentionally picks a certain type, like I only go after Bald guys, or I only go after men with black hair, despite their personality..lol

Some of us do just that. What can I say? My "type" doesn't seem to have changed since I looked at my first bf through my last one. I tried to break the mold and it just felt strange/foreign and completely off. **shrugs**
 elitemind
Msg: 601
shaved bald men
Posted: 1/17/2010 4:48:46 PM
So what is your type than green?

I disagree still, I dont think people are that crazy about such little things..
 MOPAHOP82
Msg: 603
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/8/2011 6:56:45 PM
Absolutely find men (35-40ish) with shaved/bald heads very attractive!
Msg: 604
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/8/2011 6:58:07 PM
I've never been attracted to bald men.It's a personal thing.
 akadoe
Msg: 605
shaved bald men
Posted: 8/9/2011 4:43:14 PM
I adore bald men............they are so damn sexy. I would date a bald man,and I have many tines, any day.
 Rclay321
Msg: 606
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 10/27/2011 7:42:33 AM
I love my shaved head, I started going bald at the age of 14 or so. I did the only thing that looked halfway good. I wish I would of had enough guts to do it during high school.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >