Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 155
shaved bald menPage 5 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Another perfectly fine thread, about a noble subject, bites the dust.

-Suthn_Boy
 apple jelly
Msg: 156
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/10/2006 9:08:59 AM
^^^^^

Bald is beautiful....
 ms.belladona
Msg: 157
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/10/2006 9:20:01 AM
I don't have to buy shampoo, or a comb, or a hair dryer. Theres no bad hair day. It's a personal choice, and it seriously boosts ones confidence because its like removing the mask and showing people who you really are.
I really don't care if anyone isn't attracted to me because of the lack of hair, because anyone that shallow simply wouldn't understand.

^^^ Really...aesthetic preferences makes one shallow... well then, I guess we're all shallow to some degree... Just because some one has an aesthetic preference doesn't make them shallow...it's like prefering blonde or brunette or long hair versus short hair...same difference. Baldness shows who you really are.....wtf..... so if a man choose to have hair he's hiding behind some sort of mask.... Pulease...

Gimme a man with hair!! Long beautiful hair!! Woooooohoooooo
 hartmcgin
Msg: 158
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/10/2006 9:31:18 AM
Different Strokes For Different Folks, best thing that ever happen to me was when baldness became fashionable........some guys just don't have the head for it, I'm one of the lucky ones..at least that's what women tell me..and we all know, women don't lie......

to all the bald ones......
 nonsensical
Msg: 160
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/10/2006 9:55:53 AM
Anything is better then a comb over or God forbid, a Mullet!
 trailerguy
Msg: 161
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/10/2006 10:03:19 AM
It's just a thang! A lot of fellas keep their hair close to the scalp. I've been buzzing my hair for 20years or so. Advantages: low cost, low maintenance, ease, time management, cooler in the summer, and looks.
I personally do not care what another person's opinion about my hair style is. It's my head!
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 163
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/13/2006 12:49:02 PM
Well, the ladies you meet always seem to have this irresistible urge to either rub it or shave it. Not quite sure what to make of that, but it certainly isn't usually objectionable, as long as if it's the latter, they have a steady hand, and their eyes aren't shifty.

-Suthn_Boy

windsong
Msg: 165
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/13/2006 1:10:35 PM
Daisie..Im with ya' baby.....SHAVED HEADS" Big"Turn Off..Yukkkk!! Puke! I Love men "in their Natural state..Long,clean,Dreds,Braids,Straight...Much sexier, something to Grab on too..like some of the Native American men....10 yrs from now, the "Shaved Head" men will look back and see how "Ugly" they really did look.....Laughing..
 hazy vistas
Msg: 166
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/13/2006 8:50:42 PM
^^^ That's an example of how to be ugly with words.
 SinFul Sassy
Msg: 167
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/14/2006 7:59:36 AM
Bald is beautiful..I like hair but nothing better then the feel of your hands on the top off a man's bald head, it's hot..
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 168
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/14/2006 8:33:28 AM
How true Miles of smiles!

Funny how the words we choose to express ourselves, say so much about us.

-Suthn_Boy

Suthn_Boy
Msg: 169
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:00:42 AM
Hmmm.. Interesting. Or should I have said 'no_laughing_allowed'.
Pretty fancy switch there from 'miles_of_smiles'. You'll hafta show me one day how you did that.

In any case, post #168 was in reply to post #166. Whomever it may be at any given time.
-Suthn_Boy

waitinforewe
Msg: 170
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:18:14 AM
Give me a break. If you ...if ALL you women were suseptable to male pattern baldness (some are) you would realize that going bald is hereditary. suffering that at 20 years of age was not that easy to deal with on top of all the other issue's that one faces in their 20's. Shaving in the 70's and 80's was pretty much socially unacceptable. People are so judgemental about looks. You can't imagine what I have been called. Now it's acceptable without bad stigma's. More pleasure for me and the women who love it. For you that don't you can kiss my bald.....head!
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 171
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:27:36 AM
And many of them do kiss it too! But even more want to rub the durned thing or shave it for us. Even complete strangers. There's some kind of electrical charge thing goin' on there. I'm not sure how that works. But I wish I knew.

-Suthn_Boy

kman22
Msg: 172
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 1:33:29 AM
As a shaved head guy myself, I agree with most things said in this thread, but i do have a question. I shave my head using shaving gel and a regular Gillette Mach 3. I was wondering if you guys know of a better way, in the sense, is there any electric razor that works? or am i stuck with the razor? I have sensitive skin in the back of the head and it kills me to do it everyday.

Thanks!
 stevelfun
Msg: 173
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 4:00:44 AM
Yeah - all this is fine and good.

However, since I have been 'buzzing' (I have that that thinning, receeding, bald spot thing)

Winters are colder. Yeah, I can wear a hat, but walking into a date, business meeting wear a knit hat - doesn't quite cut it.... I do have some nice hats - they are not as warm and I don't much like being called 'Cowboy'

Summer's - you have to watch out for the sun and bug bites.... Yeah, I can wear sun block and bug spray - "Oh - what is that you are wearing - Drakkar?" "No - some number 15 sun block with some DEET"

Rain - in spring and summer is COLD. Sucks.

I miss my hair. No matter whether you think I look good or not. Not much to do about it.

Too, just as there are women that like 'bald' men - there are those that do not and will go as far to put it in their profiles ("Guys - if you don't have a full head of hair - don't bother...") Kinda cold - but I can see it. (Q: Hey Ladies - do guys do that???? "Women - if you have small breasts - don't bother")

Guys that shave or buzz a perfectly good head of hair.... I guess they are just exploring their hair style options - look at it as a REALLY SHORT hair cut.

Heredity and getting older kinda sucks.... LOL Having to carry reading glasses isn't much better either.... LOL
 ms.belladona
Msg: 174
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 6:06:47 AM

("Guys - if you don't have a full head of hair - don't bother...") Kinda cold - but I can see it. (Q: Hey Ladies - do guys do that???? "Women - if you have small breasts - don't bother")

^^^ Yeah...guys do have preferences and are not shy about saying so...big/small boobs, round/plump/shapely butt, blonde/redhead/brunette, longhair, long legs, etc. Do women call them shallow.. some would. It's easier to justify one's situation by slamming others for their preferences and calling them shallow. Not directed at you specifically Stevelfun
 Cutting
Msg: 175
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 10:37:29 AM
The only thing I shave is my nutsack. Every other Tuesday.
 trainerhere
Msg: 176
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 10:53:42 AM
I can grow out my hair but I choose not to.I have a sensitive head and love it being rubbed by a woman. Its even hotter if the girl does the shaving and rubs it with oil....mmmmmm
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 177
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:52:55 PM
Daisie..Im with ya' baby.....SHAVED HEADS" Big"Turn Off..Yukkkk!! Puke! I Love men "in their Natural state..Long,clean,Dreds,Braids,Straight...Much sexier, something to Grab on too..like some of the Native American men....10 yrs from now, the "Shaved Head" men will look back and see how "Ugly" they really did look.....Laughing..

Not sure Iwould be the one talking if I were you. I don't know if you are just in a bad mood, or are drunk/stoned or are just a creep or nutcase, but those words were just stupid and beyond ludicrous.

No one looks ugly first of all. IF you want to classify people as such, then what makes you think that wouldn't include YOU!!???!!??!!.

LOOK ....point being.... GROW UP !!!! Act your age and not like some dummy who just wet there pants or something lol
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 178
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/15/2006 6:23:35 PM

It's easier to justify one's situation by slamming others for their preferences and calling them shallow.

Hey just wondering, what is there to "justify" what needs to be "justified"?

Their preferences don't make people shallow, it's what they DO WITH their preferences that makes them shallow or not. If they cannot overlook a minor flaw such as baldness/shaved bald head for example, or something minor like that, and they reject the person JUST BECAUSE of that reason then yes that is shallow. If thats not shallow, shallow has no meaning.

Now there are certain things that are more understandable to say "No" to someone over like a bad hygien or something that a person CAN control. But this among other things is different and to make a deal breaking judgment BASED ON whether or not a person has hair is shallow.

So having preferences in itself is NOT shallow but only if that preferance becomes a REQUIRMENT, then it becomes shallow.

People should be able to overlook such trivial things as this among other things. So to have something like baldness come between a relationship is shallow and superficial.
 MI Niteowl
Msg: 179
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/16/2006 4:35:51 AM

10 yrs from now, the "Shaved Head" men will look back and see how "Ugly" they really did look.....Laughing

Thats fine for the guys that have a full head of hair......but what about the millions of men that are actually bald?? Maybe we should go back to the comb over, or wearing "rugs" or even full wigs??

I for one have chosen to embrace my natural baldness with the confidence and pride that God bestowed upon me!!! If you don't like it , thats fine by me, but to insinuate that ALL men that are bald or shaved are ugly is a whole different matter!!!.......

If God made me bald, then who am I to deny it?? I wear my baldness with pride.....and receive many positive comments from both women that admit to having a "baldness fetish" and those that are not attracted to bald/shaved men.

I leave you with his curse though......

" May ALL the men in your life be follicley (sp?) challenged!!"

Now laugh at that.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 180
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/16/2006 8:03:10 AM
I for one have chosen to embrace my natural baldness with the confidence and pride that God bestowed upon me!!! If you don't like it

If you don't like it ....we got TWO WORDS FOR YA..... up >>>> yours

Well said Niteowl, I can't beleive how silly some people can get and how shallow and ridiculous they sound. I heard crack and drunk heads that sound more dignified and make more sense then some of these creeps.

Shit I mean the nerve of some people to say shit like that about others. It's just unacceptable and I have NO tolerance for shit like that against others. I apologize to anyone that may have gotten hurt by that stupid foolish talk.

You would have a hard time telling bald people or shaved headed people that to their face. Show some respect and dignity. We all as humans have to be treated with dignity.!!

CaringClownfish
Msg: 181
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/17/2006 12:01:17 AM
I can only speak for myself but ten years from now, a bald man will look just as hot to me as he does today...!

Ten years from now we will all be older and uglier........I would rather grow older and uglier with a bald guy that is for sure...!

I guess everyone has their opinion.

This is Now
Msg: 182
shaved bald men
Posted: 12/17/2006 3:20:21 PM
I need SOME hair. I realize that the guys in my age group have thinning hair and may be tempted to get rid of the grey by shaving etc. But I wish they wouldn't. I love running my fingers thru a guy's hair when I'm showing affection and making love too. I guess they wish I was a hard-bodied 25-year-old too so fair is fair.

But PLEASE guys...it's so romantic, tender, and sexy...leave it there!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >