Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rjpeagles
Msg: 231
shaved bald menPage 7 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
I definitely think I starting looking semi-attractive once I started shaving my head.
 Phoenix6591
Msg: 232
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/3/2007 1:59:36 PM
I like bald very much!
 Taz Manian Devil
Msg: 233
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/3/2007 2:08:35 PM
I love bald heads.
 momo2000
Msg: 234
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2007 4:35:58 PM
Accepted the fact I was going bald and shaved it off ;) it's now been just over 10 years. just shaved my beard last week after 13 years, I feel naked without it, I keep checking to see if i'm wearing pants.
 lumberjack74
Msg: 235
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2007 7:26:11 PM
I started going grey in high school and the ones that stayed dark started falling out shortly thereafter. I don't know that a shaved head would be my first choice if I had a good crop up there to start with... but I think I'll keep my shaved head over the " comb-over on top, pony tail at the back" look.
 Killercutesmile
Msg: 236
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2007 7:37:21 PM
I think shaved heads are very hot and sexy, its a big turn on.

I hate "the comb over" I think it looks goofy and its too old fashioned. SHAVE it, dont try to make it fit! lol I dont like the long around the bald spot, yuck...just shave it, its hot!!! Its too Bozo like.

Bruce Willis, omg, he is a perfect example, he looks hotter now than when he did Moon Lighting, doesnt even compare.

I watched a movie once..lol....oil and bald head ......was veryyyyyyyyy interesting. The last guy I dated had shaved everything, was very hot!!! Legs, arms, head..yeah...everything was smooth...was a like a big popsicle lol..k cold shower time!!

Back to the thread, bald is very hot and sexy, thats my opinion.
 Georgia40
Msg: 238
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/12/2007 10:15:28 PM
Well,well,well,shaved bald men,uh,what a subject that has boggled the female mind for so long,should he or should'nt he?For all the ladies out there that likes it good for you,you know what you like,as for the others that deep back in their sub.you know you like it,it's just that little thing called,what would people think if I were with a shaved guy?Is he a biker,a thug,oh must have just got out of the pen,come on every lady loves the bad boys,it's in your nature to want to domonate male and a shaved head says I really don't give a **** about what others think,I,m me and thats that!It's a novelty to boot and the cool chics dig it man,I wish I had a dollar for every babe that has rubbed the ole noggin,great!Soft sexy hands not runing through my hair but carressing my smooth slick brain bucket!OOORAH!
 Life is 4 living
Msg: 240
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/13/2007 1:02:07 PM
For some odd reason bald men used to scare me (many moons ago). Now it's a fashion choice just as a women's (or man's) hair color is and for just as many reasons. I think it's cool that guys (or even girls) can make those kinds of choices, have more options etc....
 JGF
Msg: 244
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/16/2007 10:22:01 AM
O.k, I took the plunge, (for a fund raiser actually) and am now shaved bald. The pic was taken within an hour of this post. Now I will need to decide to keep it, or not. Let me know what you think. Does it look good on me, or should I grow my hair back to the way it was in the other pics on my profile. Thanks!
 adaisyandarose
Msg: 245
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/16/2007 2:01:13 PM
I see alot of men think that they aren't good looking because they are balding. Even to the point of saying...you do know I am going bald right? Which I reply just as long as you keep it short or shaved and not do the combover thing it is all good.

I think on some men it is incrediably attractive. I haven't went out with someone who was totally bald but it wouldn't bother me if they were at all.
 Killercutesmile
Msg: 247
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/21/2007 9:13:04 AM
MICK,

I dont remember where the movie came from, probably was a rental from the married days lol...i take the fifth.

He didnt star in the movie and we didnt act it out..damn.

lol, and from now on, i will hum that song everytime i walk by a sexy bald guy in the bar!! thanks for the encouragement .

Tracy
 Killercutesmile
Msg: 248
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/21/2007 9:16:50 AM
JGF, damn ...are you kidding, you are very hot bald...whew!

I love the cookie duster too! lol (Mustache)
 Charlie Shift
Msg: 250
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/21/2007 11:19:09 AM
I never thought I liked bald men. Until my daughter brought home a guy who shaved his head. He was just 27 and liked the look of a shaved head. He was very attractive, had lovely eyes and a great smile, and he was attractive. So I guess I started looking at shaved heads differently b/c now I find that I'm attracted to them. Like Dave Ramsey. He's hot!

I still like men with hair, too, though.
 Jellybellyjen
Msg: 252
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/21/2007 11:36:32 AM
I think a guy with a shaved head is Sexier then anything, dont get me wrong, i like guys that have hair but a shaved head is a big turn on!!!
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 254
view profile
History
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/21/2007 6:31:42 PM
I still think the change is more due to the actual DECISION to shave the head. Any guy that does that is going against the popular image of hair/"maleness" . Today, it's more and more popular for men (even those with hair) to do, thanks to media images.

It still takes a rather brave soul to actually do it that first time.

A guy who does it (and especially one who has, like me, had the spector of baldness facing him since his twenties) is facing the beast directly - and realizing how silly it all was to begin with.

That changes the way you think, and you start to act differently.
 SouthernCherry
Msg: 255
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/26/2007 9:00:24 AM
Yea i think guys with shaved heads is Sexy!
 all my love 2 u
Msg: 256
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/26/2007 4:02:15 PM
Im a barber and go figure I love a man with a shaved head, its very sexy to me
 Killercutesmile
Msg: 257
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/26/2007 4:50:54 PM
Come on ladies bald isn't sexy unless the guy is sexy,,,,thats like saying guys with hair are hot

You are right, the guy has to carry it off! But, its definately not a turn off!!!! Like RJPEagles does..whew! lol Id make him breakfast in bed anytime. ; )

Nocturne725
Msg: 261
shaved bald men
Posted: 3/27/2007 12:39:38 PM
Why thank you to every lady that thinks bald guys are sexy even if the guy has to be sexy, especially when the guy has blue eyes and fair skin.... thank you, thank you, thank you...... I have had no complaints yet and someone was talking about how women love to rub their head.... that is a very true and weird phenomena.......if only you know how many times i have had my head rubbed and touched by women and i swear it seemed to about turn every single one of them on...... so i choose to be smooth.... whether anyone likes it or not,..... but interesting discussion.
 Gravity_Vortex
Msg: 265
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/8/2007 6:55:04 PM

I don't judge a personality on hair or no-hair, but for me to date
and "get involved" with a shaved man......probably not going to happen ever.

HOLD THE PHONE....I thought you said you do not judge.....? But you just did by your own statement....

Checking myself up top....yup....its getting powerfuly thin up there.... Once you get high enough on top of mountains you hit what is called the tree line....above that point nothing grows.....I wonder....Maybe that is why my hair is thin right on the top...I am getting above the hair line......

P.S. Just so you know...high levels of stress can also make a guys hair fall out sooner then it should... And some guys just shave it all off in place of looking patchy all over.

theebaldguy
Msg: 266
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:01:24 AM
I've been shaving my head for almost 4 years, but I've never felt that it gives me a "bad boy" image. I'm still waiting for the woman that comes up and asks to rub it.
 italia_nyc
Msg: 267
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:28:51 AM
It’s all about the person the head is attached to; not the head itself. If you are a confident, successful person with a great personality, you can pull off anything and make it work. You have to “own” the look. Don’t let the look own you!

I am a competitive amateur bodybuilder and have been shaving my head (and my entire body) by choice for years now. I absolutely love it and am fortunate enough to have a perfect head and complimentary body type. Coincidentally, a few months ago I tried to let my hair grow back and I was semi-surprised to see I am thinning up top now. Obviously the decision for me was easy; I just went back to the shaved look.

If you dress nice and take care of your appearance, the bald/shaved look is a hot fashion statement today. Especially in the larger cities like here in NY. But in the end, it is all about attitude. You could dress me up in tights, put a pink bow on me, and tape a sign that reads “I like boys” to my forehead, and I would still walk around the block like I owned the place!
In closing; I don’t have a hair on my body, from head to toe, and I haven’t found a woman (young or old), who doesn’t love it! :)
 ABCowgirl
Msg: 268
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/9/2007 2:29:17 PM
woops, I think I'm on the wrong spott here...you are talking about the head, lmao.....
 claudius1
Msg: 270
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/10/2007 5:36:29 AM
I decided to shave it all off and I do get my share of compliments now. Who would have thought and I am happy with it. I love the feel of a woman's soft hand caressing my head.
So if you like bald, you know where to find me.
 one_beachlvr
Msg: 271
shaved bald men
Posted: 4/10/2007 8:36:09 AM
I like hair; I would never purposely choose a man who was bald. However, 3 of the last 4 men I've gone out with have had shaved heads and there are some advantages;
1) It tends to bring out their eyes so bonus if you have pretty eyes.
2) It makes a lot of men look younger; in fact, most look younger because the alternative is thinning or gray.
3) It's sort of intimate and exciting to touch a man's shaved head!

So, if I had the choice, I'd choose hair, but I could certainly find (and have found) a bald man attractive.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >