Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

thank you 'marina'..finally someone that has a brain and isnt afraid to use it.I would assume that w/o kegels they would be as big as the grand canyon?? (given of course, reasons such as multiple kids, excessive weight, or a multitude of partners or very active sex life.) ....

Too funny! The only one that agrees with you, is someone who doesnt even own the equipment he is professing to know so much about. Pal, do you even hear yourself? You are making assumptions and stridently arguing your position about something you obviously know nothing about.

"There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." Goethe

My favorite quote of all time.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:23:21 PM

there must be a BBW with a tight one !

If you'd bothered reading the whole thread, you'd have noticed that there is more then one here on this thread alone.

Gourmetchef... do.. um.. apples only come in one flavour?? Can you only get one cut of meat?? Generalizations are just that... generalizations. As any research will show you, the answers are based on the numbers sampled. If you ask 100 people, your answers are only based on 100 people. Great that you've done the research.. but you have not got a large enough sample base to say with all conviction that ALL fat chicks are loose, ALL women who have children are loose, etc... If that is the case.. then all tall skinny white men have problems with premature ejaculation.

I know what condition my vagina is in (I don't have a hoo hoo, but thanks for the giggle over that one).. my man knows what condition my vagina is in.. and guess what??? You'll never know.. 'cause you obviously won't take my word for it... you'll see a fat chick with kids and think.. man.. she's probably so loose that I can't get any satisfaction out of f*cking her... and I don't care if that is what you think. Keep posting that opinion here.. will certainly help all the ladies to know what it is that you feel is important in a relationship.
 kmcclain
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:28:16 PM
thank you for that comment, couldn't have put it better myself
k
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:23:10 PM
Well I'll be damned. That's all I got.
 sensualcaress
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 3:47:33 PM
I tend to agree with you on that. All women are different in every way.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/30/2008 3:47:37 PM
Libra (kisses).... love you!!! You pick up where I sometimes not so eloquently leave off.

OP.... the fact you just called women "chicks" speaks for itself. Enough said.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:25:37 PM

did i EVER say i would never bang a fat chick..or one with 3 kids??

While you didn't come out and say it in as many words, the fact that you DIDN'T say it speaks volumes too. What you alluded to was that by being a fat chick or having kids (regardless of number, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here) meant that she/they automatically had a less then tight vagina, which meant that she is/they are less then desireable... it can then be understood that since we all want *perfection (whatever that means to you) * having a loose vagina is not *perfection*, therefore you don't want one, which in turn points back to the fat chicks and those with kids.

So.. ??? What IS your preference then???

BTW.. I stopped chasing after bad boys about.. oh.. 20 yrs ago.
 Lucette325
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 12:35:53 AM
quoting amberzamber

Yeah, women can do kegel excercises to be tighter, unfortunately a man's XXXX's never getting any bigger....glad we could clear that up on the world wide web!

"Today in rocket science, this just in!....."

Well said!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:51:25 AM

pluulleasseeee..sweetheart..(no 1 bby)..you are reading WAYYYY too much into my words..i never said automatically..and i never said they were less than desirable..and i never said perfection.one way or the other....geezus!!!

But you DO understand that this is how you have made some of us feel..?? You never said either way... other then a generalized blanket statement saying that fat chicks women and women with kids are not as tight as skinny child-less women.

We are judged enough on a million other things.. we don't need this to be added to the list.

People.. stop listening to the BS crap like this... stop repeating it.. stop perpetuating the myths and stereotypes and simply look at people for who they are. PEOPLE. Human beings. Walking works of art regardless of height, weight, skin color, hair color, eye color, age, etc.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 11:50:40 AM

Ok if men can do Kegels then maybe I dont know what they are....lol
Or am I unaware of muscle control men have in that area?

Mpaulag.. it's the same muscles in both genders... pubococcygeus muscle/PC muscle...

Like MM said above... altho blood flow is not at all related to PC muscles.

(http://www.childbirth.org/articles/kegel.html) - These muscles are attached to the pelvic bone and act like a hammock, holding in your pelvic organs. To try and isolate these muscles trying stopping and starting the flow of urine.
Once you have located the muscles simply tighten and relax the mucsle over and over, about 200 times a day. These are basic kegels. There are many variations on kegels: elevator kegels (Where you tighten slowly, in increments going in and out, like an elevator stopping on several floors.), you can hold the muscle tightened for five seconds, you can bulge the muscles out at the end, and many other variations.
 gtomustang
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:14:38 PM
Ida know, OPie, I'm hung like a prisoner, and the times I was lucky enough to be motherf@cker, all I felt was

no_1_bby
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2008 1:06:24 AM
Thought you said you weren't posting again here??
 no_1_bby
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2008 1:30:31 AM
sure are.. (altho.. it does kind of prove that men can't be trusted for what they say.. hehehe)

Change your mind about your silly thread yet??
 blonde chickie
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:45:39 PM
This thread is funny !!! All I can say is glad my kitty is still tight, of course I had no kids so, oh well !!
 Sudcpl
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:09:07 PM
Guys with little**** always think women are loose.
 fyrtech
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 8:28:16 PM
goes to favorite saying big woman big p***y little woman ALL P***Y
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/16/2008 8:50:16 PM
Ths is the dumbest posting that i read. some women have long wide open holes and some women are tight and their cervix ends at a normal area. like fare below her belly button. not haveing a cervix that extends up to her nips' . Get real dude! A friend and I had this conversation once about the legnths of our cervixes and how it effects what partners are sexually compatible with us. She had a long cervix and only wants a long co ck. Otherwise is doesn't bang up against the end for that deep penetration.
So guys, is this OP a moron??????DERRRRRRRRRRR???? Is this a sex ed class?????
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/17/2008 8:55:28 PM
edster1224 hahahahahahaha the sexologist. Ready ladies...get in line..HE IS THE MAN. The PRo..........The studmuFFin OMG Your mommy is going to spank your butt and send your to bed with no dinner for talking lies to people!!!! She going to punish you for being a bad boy

Really, she taught you better then that
 downdog13
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2008 7:24:57 AM
Interesting. Maybe you just have a thin penis.
 DDay555
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2008 9:47:03 AM
^^^^^^^^^

I disagree, it's all in how she takes care of herself. Childbirth is pretty tramatic on the female's body but there are exercises to keep the muscles tone. (I wonder how you'd feel if you had to pass a melon.) It's all up to her though, and for god sake, I sure hope that's not the only way you measure good sex!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2008 7:05:15 PM

Ths is the dumbest posting that i read. some women have long wide open holes and some women are tight and their cervix ends at a normal area. like fare below her belly button. not haveing a cervix that extends up to her nips' . Get real dude! A friend and I had this conversation once about the legnths of our cervixes and how it effects what partners are sexually compatible with us. She had a long cervix and only wants a long co ck. Otherwise is doesn't bang up against the end for that deep penetration.
So guys, is this OP a moron??????DERRRRRRRRRRR???? Is this a sex ed class?????

If it was, you'd have failed. I think you meant vagina when you typed cervix.

It is thoroughly amusing tho..
 texassteel
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/18/2008 10:23:16 AM
My wife have birth to 2 kids vaginally (at different times). Her vagina feels as tight as her ass. Getting *in* her ass is a much tighter fit than going in her vagina, but once I'm in, they have similar tightness.
 biggfred
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 8:40:23 AM
I remember at one point, many years ago, after debating this subject with some moronic co-workers, doing a little research on the subject. What I found that many times with larger women , they can seem tighter because the extra tissue actually compacts the vagina- IIRC, I found this in text book on gynecology....

At, 52, I've been around the block a couple of times (and hope to have a few more before I'm done)- big or small, I never met a vagina that didn't that didn't get the job done!
 Enchanted8808
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:53:34 PM
makes sense to me....passing the equivalent of a watermelon through may have something to do with it Einstein!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >