Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duckling
Msg: 91
Can men deal with NOT getting blowjobs?Page 4 of 56    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I think that IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE we should all have to categorize what we expect in a healthy sexual relationship. We could have "Women that don't perform oral", "Men that don't recieve oral", "Guys that need an annual BJ", "Women who prefer doggy", "Doggy's who prefer women" and the "Totally slutty" sections. I'm thinking that women who love everything will be the most popular, but it's all guess work until POF makes the categories essential and collects the scientific data.
 who me noway
Msg: 92
Can men deal with NOT getting blowjobs?
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:27:04 PM
Yikes Mr Look..
give it another try. some women LOVE doing it and do it extremely well..
 Ben Evelent
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:29:17 PM
I don't like them. I want to be the one giving that kind of pleasure.
 ngat73
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:29:41 PM
ravenousroger:

In regards to your post (#91),

Could you explain why that is? Because he is a poor man, or because they aren't sexually compatable? I can agree with the latter. The former is moronic. Everyone has things they don't want to do without in their sex life. Could you forgo the best part of sex from your perspective? Whatever that is.

Let me try to understand what you are asking....hmmm... First, what did I say that had anything to do with how much money he has? I hate it when people answer questions with questions but I can't seem to figure out how you got the "dollar" into play on what I said. Yea, the former is moronic and that spewed out of your moronic head.

Second, everyone has things they don't want to do within their sex life, and that would be discussed within the relationship between the two of them. Most relationships ends up evolving sexually, where two people do things that they "both" have never done before. Which keeps things healthy, if you understand where I am coming from. Of course, not everyone will enjoy getting choked, tied up, or smacked around, but some people do. And, that is something the "couple" has to agree upon. :)

And, no I would not forgo what I want, that is why, with some experience, I have had intense discussions with people on how to determine penis sizes without seeing the penis hard. A "whole bunch of people" speaking on the subject without any scientific evidence but just jovial conversation have determined that the prehistoric determination for correlation of penis size to shoe sizes is outdated. And, one of the girls of late that I have had these conversations was adamant about the correlation between the fingers and the penis. Due to time constraints and specimans to compare to I have not determined if there is a correlation personally. :) Sounds good though, stubby fingers >>>>stubby penis or long and thick fingers >>>> a penis with length and girth. Yea! :)

Falling in love is not just about certain sexual acts you know. There are other things involved and that attribute to "falling in love" than the ideal orgasm. Given the right man...albeit jen beans will be giving blow jobs before you know it. Everyone has issues. It just takes the right person for them to be comfortable with dealing with their issues. C'mon, it's a frickin blow job. If a woman was in love with a man, grabbing, licking, and sucking on his penis to give him pleasure will be a natural occurence. Most of the women on POF are beyond their 20's and the sight of penis does not get them running like it did in their teens (if they had that problem). The once scary erected "one-eyed snake" has become a pleasurable sighting for women than when they were just "girls". I don't think oral is her main issue. Do you get where I am coming from? SHe obviosuly very insecure about certain things for whatever reasons.

So, if a man you weren't in love with told you he didn't eat at the Y, you wouldn't have second thoughts or move on? You said, "sometimes you need it." You wouldn't feel frustrated that he wouldn't pleasure you in the ways you like? Even thoughyou loved him? Not couldn't, "wouldn't."

Your questions are so not straight to the point. I am no mind reader and only a human being. Move on to what? Just because I am getting my **** licked does not mean I am going to marry the guy. Yea, sometimes I need it. I am in my prime. Just because I love a man does not neccesary mean we are right for eachother and just like many of you men say...If I don't get what I need from you than I may be getting it someplace else. Or, I wait until that right one comes along. What I normally say to my friends about other mens assumptions when men get upset when they find out I am actually having sex. "Just because I am not having sex with you does not mean I am not having sex with someone else".

I can understand and respect that; but, I don't think I've ever asked a woman to perform fellatio. I've never just pushed her head where I wanted it either... (Well, not out of frustration at least.) If she does, then I'm in heaven. If she rarely does, or never does, or does it like she feels like she has to, I'm not happy. I'm going to not want to have sex as often, either. Especially if other areas are lacking as well. Which is why I like BJs in the first place.

Good for you. And, thanks for your opinion on my post even though I didn't ask for it. Don't be foolish, all men like BJ's. And, yes men like to be emotionally stimulated too, however physically if those emotions aren't blocked any woman that knows her way around a penis can bring a man to orgasm. I'd bet on that.

Did I answer all of your "hard to understand" questions? :)

HarDayKnight
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:38:34 PM
Let me try to understand what you are asking....hmmm... First, what did I say that had anything to do with how much money he has? I hate it when people answer questions with questions but I can't seem to figure out how you got the "dollar" into play on what I said. Yea, the former is moronic and that spewed out of your moronic head.

Poor = not good. A bad man. That was a "poor" choice of words on my part. You missed my point on just about everything I said. I'll keep things more simple if I ever reply to one of your comments again.
 lil red corvette
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:41:16 PM
I am more concerned with your chilhood abuse and any partner should be too.

Tell him about the abuse and if he doesn't understand , run as fast as you can !
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:42:13 PM
If a woman can deal with a man who won't go down on her, a man can deal with a woman who won't give him a blowjob.
 gottalight
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:44:49 PM
If a guy tells you it does not bother him he is gay or just does not have the balls to tell you the truth. All normal men like them a lot. Think of some one other then yourself and get over this problem you have.

Sodomy is still illegal in most states of the United States. Are you saying that all cops are queer? You don't want to know what I would call you. I am too polite to say so. This is a public forum.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 100
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:46:44 PM

If a woman can deal with a man who won't go down on her, a man can deal with a woman who won't give him a blowjob.

And if his options are so poor that he has to, he will.
 intrigued007
Msg: 101
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:52:19 PM
Wow....

There are some great PC answers on here...(ie total BS)

Anytime you "guys" want to return to planet Earth you let us know...
 gottalight
Msg: 102
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:55:22 PM

Wow....

There are some great PC answers on here...(ie total BS)

Anytime you "guys" want to return to planet Earth you let us know..

Of course, one-liner ad hominem attacks are so much better. Where is your substance?
 ~Angel-Eyes~
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:07:21 PM
I'm pretty straight up with guys who are interested in dating me, I wont give blowjobs. They can accept it and be with me, but if they REALLY care that much about some sexual act, are they even worth your time? I vote no.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:07:45 PM

But I quite enjoy the prospect of going down on a woman. So what about me?

As for the OP: sorry about your history, sounds like a touchy subject. But just off-handedly it sounds like you got dealt a bad hand on so many levels. It would make you sexually incompatible with a lot of guys.

Would I dislike the idea of never getting a BJ? Probably yes, and a relationship like that wouldn't get far enough to where it wouldn't matter to me. That said, it takes a lot of guts to date a woman with a history of abuse, as the sexual component of the relationship is about 1000x harder on both man and woman in the situation.

And to the above poster. Could you be with a man who didn't want sex of any kind ever? Who wanted to be with you but no sex ever, period? After all, it's just a simple sex act.
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:19:08 PM

Could you be with a man who didn't want sex of any kind ever?

Kitten, you're equating not giving blowjobs to no sex of any kind?
 Grider1
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:24:29 PM
This no blowjob talk is very distressing. I can't live in a world where I don't get them often. Oh wait that is my world ....................now I'm sad! Anyway if I can be slightly serious blowjobs are very important in any relationship I'm in. I could lie but there really isn't any point.
 crissd
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:29:38 PM
I hope i don't come across as a prude but I think this whole forum is very unappropriate!
 carolann0308
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:39:42 PM
Maybe we can add the question to Profiles right under 'Do you own a car?'
Does she or Doesn't she?
 tideliner
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:48:07 PM
^^^^

Carolanne makes my day again! .

Yes. I could deal with it. As long as you can deal with sulky, passive aggressive, snotty behaviour. hahaha. JK.

If one has been married a long time, one knows the answer to the question. We might not like it, but we can deal with it. Other things can make up for it.
 gottalight
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:54:53 PM

The High Court over rulled that several years ago, where have you been, under a rock?
It is not illegal unless in public..

Is that all you have to say after calling half the men on this thread fags?

Interesting that you would be able to cite a "gay rights" decision so quickly. Is there something you aren't telling us?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas
 celts123
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:14:27 PM
I wont give blowjobs. They can accept it and be with me, but if they REALLY care that much about some sexual act, are they even worth your time? I vote no.

Would you date a man if he wouldn't give you oral sex or perform some other sexual activity that you really liked?
 gottalight
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:35:53 PM
Seems to have goten you going may be there is something you are hidding or hidding from, but not knowing a major court revesal is just not knowing what is going on.

I could care less if you want to repeat that you said half of the guys at POF are fags and liars. I just want to see somebody post your pics after they get through with you.
 ajstetz
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:44:51 PM
Well, I love oral sex and just not getting but giving it to. One can't be without the other.
 ngat73
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:53:57 PM
Ravenousroger:

Poor = not good. A bad man. That was a "poor" choice of words on my part. You missed my point on just about everything I said. I'll keep things more simple if I ever reply to one of your comments again.

Again, hmmmmm??? I don't think you need to keep things simple for me. You may have to keep things simple to get your own thinking straight. If you can't express yourself in written form in a manner where someone can comprehend...what is the point?

There is a politically incorrect word that I used in another forumn that is just on the tip of my tongue. I know this is wrong, but you are a retard. Dude....your opinions edge idiocracy. What? Do you say shit to just say it or does anything spewing out of you mean anything? (BTW-I think that "rolling the eyes" icon looks too happy-I am actually rolling my eyes and squinting about what an idiot I think you are. Way to represent Carolina. :)
 1bikerboyz
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:01:41 PM
Each and everyones sexuality and preferences differ a great deal, and oral sex is just part of it, albeit a very popular one. If someone loves you first for the person you are then the sex and lovemaking will take on a dimension of their own. Personally I love oral sex, but if I met the woman of my dreams and she was not into it, then it would not be an issue.
 jackster121
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:02:00 PM
There is something almost unexplainable about your woman making love to your penis with her mouth. It's an act of love. It's an act just for your pleasre. Although my second wife gave really bad ones, they were still blowjobs. Also, a man knows whether it is an obligatory BJ or one out of passion and want. Obligatory are very unsatisfying.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >