Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PickMe_PickMe
Msg: 46
Would you have sex with someone for the first time if they were wearing dirty underwear?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Thank you so much for the clitty litter and the skid mark on the forehead best laugh ever.

Were these really dirty or just skid marked? Because you know us women overlook male skid marks day in and day out.

Truth be told if she was wearing black underwear you might have been none the wiser.

So you need the whole picture - is this a clean woman who may have had an unfortunate little shart or was this a pig all over?
 Closing Shop
Msg: 54
Would you have sex with someone for the first time if they were wearing dirty underwear?
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:14:48 PM
The panties were white and the look in good condition. No the stains were from washing the panties. But she should've washed her as more that's for sure.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet but is there any possibility what you saw was a blood stain? Maybe she unexpectedly got her period- a little spotting on the first day can be on the brownish side. I feel bad for the girl if that was the case. It would be absolutely mortifying to have that happen. Then again, if she was wearing previously stained "period panties," that was a really bad call on her part.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 59
Would you have sex with someone for the first time if they were wearing dirty underwear?
Posted: 10/1/2008 10:46:43 AM
Reminds me of a time I was getting amorous with a beau...and he had a little white skunk tale of toilet paper hangin' out his ass crack!!!

Killed the moment, I might add.

Crusties...ick. Tread Marks...ick. Raggin' stains...ick, toss those fvckers!Dampness...yum. Pantiless...yummier!
 setuid
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 12:31:10 PM

From now on I have a flaslight,tongue depressor,and a pokey stick

"What Would McGyver Do?"

(to take a spin on the "What Would Jesus Do?" Internet meme)
 setuid
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 12:33:30 PM

My mother always told me to put on clean underwear, she said "You never know when you're going to be in an accident."

Depending on the severity of the accident, even clean underwear can rapidly become filled.

"OH SH!T! I just lost my arm in a car crash!" :blurp:

But then again, why wouldn't you put on clean underwear? I don't think I've ever put "dirty" underwear on at all, ever. If I'm in a position to be putting it ON, it comes from the clean pile...
 nerdsauce
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 9:52:48 AM
Ok I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt with the previously mentioned causes:
Wetness/cream, unexpected period or "spotting" (has happened to me before, IUD's make you spot erratically :( and yes panty liners are a gift from heaven) However, given that she admitted to the wearing of dirty underwear... well icky poo! If they were stained throw them out! lol, she for sure had little care about her cleanliness given her responses. *yack*
 nerdsauce
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 3:33:30 PM
Hard to believe actually... sounds contrived.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/2/2008 8:37:19 PM
You know it does not matter who it is, what gender, what race ...what matters is being CLEAN for your partner. If you even have the faintest idea you are going to be intimate with another person...damn get some clean clothes on (that means underwear also... just in case your IQ is equal to a stump).
 SuzukiSamurai
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/3/2008 7:24:23 PM
If you HAVE to ask THAT, you are a LOSER....
 VAPurr
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/6/2008 5:25:56 AM
The way a woman takes care of her body is a sign of how
safe she is.

Most women are very careful about their stuff down there.

You are probably lucky she got rid of you.

VApurr
 parry10
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2008 6:28:14 AM
I've read through this thread and, quite honestly?........I think the OP is stretching this way out of proportion and might be exagerating things..........

He is confusing clean underwear that had a few stains on them from before with actual dirty underwear.

by his own admission, he said this:

The panties were white and the look in good condition. No the stains were from washing the panties. But she should've washed her as more that's for sure.

Soooooooo, they were actually clean right?.......and possibly had a few stains in the crotch area from "before"

My question is this.....

How many of us guys, in the heat of the moment, and getting the impression the woman is generally well kept, would ever examine the crotch of her panties ?..........I mean, c'mon!

I have never even thought to do that. I know a generally clean woman when I'm with her.

I also have to comment that he sounds rather immature in his opening post by describing things the way he did. He sounds a little boorish to be quite honest.

Also, this was not a first date but the latest in a series of dates and a lot of chatting before that........perhaps she doesn't have a lot of money and can't be running to the store for new panties everyday.......maybe she's doing the best she can and again, by his own words, they were still clean and laundered......that's all that matters if you really care about the person.

Perhaps it's her that is lucky to be rid of the OP. Would you want this guy in bed with you knowing he's doing panty inspection?

Women have a rough go of it with all the functions that happen down there and, as most of us guys will attest to, we sympathize with them and certainly don't care if the washing machine doesn't take out every bit of evidence of past "spills".

good grief OP, it seems you don't know too much about women........again, the woman was indeed wearing freshly laundered panties........what is your problem here anyways?...........you seem hell bent to hurt her for some reason........and maybe it's actually "you" that is running into her?

Is she a member of POF and this is your way to get even with her for something ........knowing she's reading this?

She must be a generally clean person because you said you had a series of dates.........most of us guys know a skank well before we climb into bed.

I think you're fabricating a lot of this.
 Cynderella
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2008 9:51:24 AM

You know girls pussies get wet when they're horny? it's a good sign if there's some crusty secretion in her panties, she was prollly oozing for your****and you insulted the shit out of her.

Now the shit part might make for dirty panties...come on ppl a little white on ladies panties does not make a dirty girl...a horny one or just a moist one!
 parry10
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2008 11:32:00 AM
OP...one look at your profile told me everything I needed to know.

You're a piece of work. The "about me" section was rich
 Cynderella
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 10:25:50 AM

So what does a lot of white make a woman, Cynderella?

"Snow White" of course!!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 96
Posted: 10/9/2008 10:50:15 AM
I have paid women for their dirty underware
 newblue1970
Msg: 99
Posted: 10/9/2008 12:06:14 PM

and lets just hope he doesnt complain about the taste of soap........... jeez i guess you cant win!!

Sorry, Caro2008, but I'd be one of those complainers! Never on a first night together though. But if we are dating, I make it known fairly quickly that I prefer her natural scent over anything else. If I want to smell or taste soap, I'll go into a Bath & Body Works store!
 deerdog1
Msg: 100
Posted: 10/9/2008 12:51:33 PM

You like that natural musty (dirty down under) odor huh? LOL!

yall do know i was joking right
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 101
Posted: 10/9/2008 12:58:24 PM
you know I have to say I would know a persons bathing habits before getting that far.. that said there had to be other clues the person was a scosh unclean. of course the fact that you were at her place indicates she didnt care about it or you would not have gotten that surprise.
 Padawan61
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 9:39:09 PM
There are many smileys they should think of adding to the pof forums. A puking one would be appropriate about now

There you go ...
 nipoleon
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:20:46 AM
Your mother was right all along.
But, she was talking about getting in a car wreck.
She didn't think it applied to your sex life.
 nipoleon
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:43:48 AM
Wait a minute....
I know a girl who likes to wear Leopard print panties.
Is that what Victoria's Secret is ?
 catkin2007
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:46:01 PM
Well OP, I guess it was a good thing she didn't have on a pair of those edible undies!
 compleat_man
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:51:49 PM
how dirty were they?

crusty vaginal discharge?

skid marks? or..
 catkin2007
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:40:55 PM

They actually make beef jerky thongs now.

Oh my gosh... I think I'm about to throw up for sure... now.
 BassMan68
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:55:38 PM
You made a good call on that one. I am getting sick thinking about it. F@#k she was in her own place and couldn't think to check herself. Where the hell does personal hygiene rank on a date!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >