Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vhdc
Msg: 95
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one who will not do it back!

I'm thinking you are the only one as well.
 christylicious
Msg: 103
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?
Posted: 8/23/2007 7:42:38 PM
Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare to me. I love oral sex (giving and receiving) far too much to go without either.

And as Ive said in another thread...sex is messy and lots of bodily fluids are exchanged...I love sharing that. I love kissing my man after weve had oral sex (via 69).

Mmmmm...gonna be a good night! LOL.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 6:38:09 AM
coco sweetheat, have you ever tried it? If your in a relationship you should be able to give to receive. Oral is the only way I can orgasm some time, and I love to reciprocate. If your both clean down there, there should be no problems with kissing afterwards. When he kisses me after he gives me oral, I can't describe exactly what I taste, but it is ME, and it is not bad. And like I said if you are clean, semen does not have a bad taste, and its not like he is going to pee in your mouth. I agree with you on the generation thing. I was married two times and they were the same age as me, and I always did oral on them, but they never wanted to do it with me. Until I found someone 14 years younger than me, I did not know what I was missing. Now it is a requirement.
 Cynderella
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2007 12:36:13 PM

wow, sucks to be her guy.

Apparently it's okay if he sucks...
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2007 1:50:34 PM
I will NOT do oral and do not want it done to me. I do NOT like french kissing either. For foreplay a man fingers and hands caressing and stroking me is what I like followed with intercourse, penis in vagina, with some more touching , stroking caressing with a man's fingers and hands. Perhaps, this has nothing to do with oral . I am a vegatarian and have been all my life. I could never stand meat, bird or fish in my mouth either since I was first fed as a child, I just find all that distasteful. Yuck, ugh.
For those people who do oral but don't like the taste or smell, I would suggest the Kama Sutra Oil of Love. It comes in many flavors and scents and it is warming too. I use this for sexual intercouse, and hand and finger foreplay because it is warming.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >