Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 puddin_boy
Msg: 249
How do you stimulate the clitoris?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Which explains why cunning linguists are so good at seduction.

Thank you... Thank you very much.
I have worked years on honing my craft ;)
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 250
view profile
History
How do you stimulate the clitoris?
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:32:32 PM
He has worked years on honing his craft.

They are honed. It is his craft. And he's worked years on it.

Oh don't be so dorky about it man. Your linquistics could be a little more cunning than that. Did it really take years? Damn.
 singleagain401971
Msg: 251
Posted: 7/21/2012 3:11:18 PM
Lol...some of these answers are cracking me up. Dude, don't know anything about you so I won't presume anything or judge you, but I suggest you use your imagination. If you enjoy what your doing she'll enjoy it that much more. Tease it with your tongue and suck it with your mouth but don't ignore the rest of her vagina either. Explore it all and play with the lips and every part of it. insert some fingers and move them around while your doing it and I gurantee she'll be arching her back making noises you've probably never heard before...lol. When she can't take it anymore then that's when you penetrate her and I assume you've got it covered from there........
 shy2anne
Msg: 252
Posted: 7/21/2012 9:05:28 PM
no way was i going to read 11 pages of comments.
anyhow..
if it didn't get said:
a clitoris is really a nice thing lol
explore.
to me, i would compare it to the head of a penis (?)
it is pretty sensitive, so you don't want to rub it dry, because that does not feel good.
you really can't "stimulate it with regular penetration" because normally it is not "placed" in that way.
of course, it's not IN the vagina, so if you're having intercourse, you won't be "stimulating" it. ask your partner where it is. (i know it might sound lame, but every person is different! so it is good to ask)
i'm a small person, and a "low rider", so it is not so stupid to ask.
in my experience, it is VERY sensitive, so you need gentleness ..or some lubrication ..or gentleness creates lubrication.
hope this helps.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 9:37:45 PM
Easy: A 1ct flawless teardrop solitaire.
 dcb5212
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:24:41 PM
I've found that every woman is different and many like different things and techniques. If you have a lover who trusts you, just simply experiment and find out what works.
 dcb5212
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:26:28 PM
I agree. To many men are in a hurry. Many have lost the art of taking it slow and letting things build. At least thats my experience.
 chunkyblack21
Msg: 256
Posted: 7/25/2012 5:18:12 PM
i like for the women to tell me how she like it done, then i go from there
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 257
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:54:28 PM

Ask your woman to show you how she likes it.
You get a show and instructions.
two birds.... one stone baby
get 'er done

What she said baby!

Every woman is different and only she knows what works for her.
 InLondonOn
Msg: 258
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:53:01 PM
Whoever said "show it a stack of hundreds"... you, sir, win the internet!
 alexvanlee
Msg: 259
Posted: 7/30/2012 11:45:32 AM
use a tooth brush
 Mister0Independent
Msg: 260
Posted: 7/26/2017 1:34:44 PM
Women appreciate this more than penetration because they orgasm almost every time from it.
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2017 1:35:20 AM
What I don't understand about the clitoris is why for many women, perhaps most, I don't know, it does not get stimulated enough during penetration. Why would evolution produce such a scenario?

Surely, women who's clitoris was closer to 'the action' would get the most fun out of sex, they would react more to being penetrated, men would have more fun with them, does it not then follow they would be more likely to produce offspring, hence helping to promote the clitoris being in the 'right' place? How does it help the continuation of the species (which is all Mother Nature is interested in) to have the clitoris in the 'wrong' place?

Apparently cats and pigs have the clit inside the vagina. Don't know if it is just those two species that do.
 gtomustang
Msg: 262
Posted: 8/7/2017 3:11:48 AM
"why would evolution produce such a scenario?"

>>>why do we have an appendix? genetic diseases? some times, some organisms piddle in the gene pool. Sometimes even the not-strong survive. Some women don't have sex for pleasure, but the pleasure of company. some of us are born with terrible eyesight, even tho we don't hunt for our food anymore and need it.
 Fikirimi
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2017 3:26:42 PM
Lots of good ideas on technique here. But every woman is different and can take varying degrees of pressure and stimulation. If you can't talk to her about it and she can't tell you what she prefers, then you'll likely run into other problems sooner or later.

I do agree with dcb5212. Take your time.
 Mister0Independent
Msg: 264
Posted: 8/11/2017 6:49:07 PM
Funny that I was the OP who started this thread some years ago. Many times my ex only wanted clitoral stimulation. She didn't consider my pleasure that much. When women find something they like sexually, they tend to want to stick with it. Men need more variety.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 265
Posted: 3/26/2018 10:21:11 PM
I’ve often wondered why women have a clitoris if it usually can’t be stimulated during penetration. What role does it play in reproduction? Unless it’s just to moisten the vagina before penetration.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2018 10:57:11 PM

I’ve often wondered why women have a clitoris if it usually can’t be stimulated during penetration. What role does it play in reproduction? Unless it’s just to moisten the vagina before penetration.

I generally try and grind my pelvis against her clitoris at the bottom of a stroke.

The internal clitoris is as long as a penis, and the g-spot, or Grafenburg Spot, is a 2-3 inches inside of the vagina and is another potential source of sexual pleasure or orgasm and is currently understood to be another part of the internal clitoris.

So you can also attempt to have your penis rub the g-spot.

Everyone is a little different so you have to experiment a little to find the right combination of moves and rhythm to get her into responding with that crazed monkey sex passion.

If doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's like you are in an alternative reality.
 Cynderella
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2018 2:40:02 AM

it's like you are in an alternative reality.

I reallllly like that place.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:27:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVna2B64pQwolR2Y09aqHuIEwWh0RVuLq
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 10:59:50 AM
I don't need mine stimulated, it's too small to really do anything honestly
 Tyro327
Msg: 270
Posted: 4/11/2018 3:33:02 PM
^ I am not buying that put you in leap frog position start tapping at the sametime stimulate that clit double the pleasure double the fun you'd be changing your tune in a quick hurry. If that doesn't work I am sure there are multiple positions that one can do that would send you into ecstasy and your tune would be need to be stimulated.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 10:11:59 PM
My boyfriend says I have the smallest clit he has ever seen and no wonder I don't come from it lol. It's really tiny
 MsMicki
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2018 3:51:36 PM
the size of your clitoris has nothing to do with the sensitivity or your ability to orgasm from it.
No different than the size of a penis has anything to do with a man's orgasm ( or woman's for that matter!!)
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2018 3:34:57 AM
Taking your times the biggest thing....lots of foreplay and touching.....it's what I do....and once I settle down between her soft thighs I usually see the juices glistening and love it....then start from the outside working my way in.....always nice when I very lightly touch the end of her clit and it jumps.....love it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?