Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SuzukiSamurai
Msg: 26
How do you stimulate the clitoris?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Gawd, you people are funnee as hell Seriously though, two very wise men (Sam Kinison and Ron Jeremy) have said that if you want to drive a woman absolutely bonkers, do the alphabet on her..you know, A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z down there, with your tongue. If you don't require a tongue splint, you can also try numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 or better yet, do her name or yours.

By the time you get to Z, she will be squirming like a worm on a hook, and you'll probably need a large beachtowel to soak up the mess - Rock Hard( pun intended) and go full bore..pleasuring a woman should never be done half-assed. Do it right or don't do it at all.
 867love
Msg: 27
How do you stimulate the clitoris?
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:05:22 PM
stimulation???
getting there is half the fun
 *mandrake*
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:16:30 PM
Go down on the woman with your mouth...postion your lips around the top of her vagina, including the clitoris....while you are licking up and down, hum the Star Spangled Banner with your lips [if you are American] Oh Canada [if you are Canadian], you should be standing at attention too!....ummmmm....or part of you should be!

By the time you are finished humming either tune, she should be well stimulated!
 Dr.Manhattan
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:34:01 PM
Mmmmmmmmm! did some one say clit???

lips swell to 3 times their size thank god for pubic bones and the only organ made for sex it's just a miniature penis when you think about it ? with the highest concentrating of nerve endings in the female body up to 8,000 to be exact twice as many as any male penis.

all I can say is handle with love and care...........
 Leeanne
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:36:57 PM
Hum sounds like someone is waiting for juicy answers and typing with one hand!!
BTW - women cannot live with penetration alone!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:48:57 PM

Rub it with freshly peeled ginger root...

OMG Jazz... evil evil man..

*squirms clutching herself tightly thinking that a man's "turtle" reaction has nothing on what just occured in my gitch*
 baytraveler
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:49:43 PM
The easest way, is to just take me with you and I'll do it for ya!
 BeerShark
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:50:02 PM
The best way to stimulate the clitoris is with your mind. Once you find it, just use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something. If you can't, just settle for a realy good sandwich.
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:59:23 PM
Stage a sit-in with a lesbian couple and take extensive notes!
 dachshund king
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:59:44 PM

Hum sounds like someone is waiting for juicy answers and typing with one hand!!

Ha! Ha! Very funny. No, that's not what I posted this thread for. Anyways, it takes more than words to get me off- us men are a lot more visual than you women.
 kwiatka
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:21:28 PM
Whenever I need to put a smile on my face here is where I come.

*giddey-up*
 bhhawks78
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:52:50 PM
It depends on the girl 100%, I've been with women where barely grazing it is too much stimulation and other girls where you could literally nibble on it and they would want it harder haha. If you don't know just experiment, start soft and go from there.
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:57:06 PM

OMG Jazz... evil evil man..

Yes I am my dear bby...yes I am...

(the practice is refered to as "figging")
 produceninja
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:49:40 PM
Well I can't give you all the directions but you can use your imagination...

It requires 16 hamsters running on their wheels, an old Kirby vacuum motor, 27.3 meters of garden hose, 3 liters of linament and one fuzzy mitten!

If you can't get that setup to work then try rubbing your fingers on it, go faster or slow softer or harder based on the moaning sounds she makes. You can get even better results if you apply the same principals but use your tongue instead.
 ~vhdc~
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:51:34 PM
google riding high coital stimulation
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:58:57 PM
First, you do three full rotations of the dial.

Then, it's 25 to the left.......

and, 42 to the right................

Finally, go 9 to the left

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Every woman has a different combination to her safe. Some women that know their body well, don't even know the combination.

But, a long term SO can figure it out, over a period of time. And once he knows it, he can spin the dial for desired results EVERYTIME!
 SweetSmartNSassy2
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:58:58 PM
ASK!!! ASK!!! ASK!!!

Remember, women love to talk. The lady you're with will no doubt love giving you directions! If she's unable to talk and just grabs your ears to steer you to the right place, you know you're doing something right!

"How do you hold your licker?"

"By the ears!"
 Dr.Manhattan
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:57:26 PM
come on you guys it's not a toy yanno...............
 ngat73
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/2/2008 1:10:05 AM

show it your paycheck.

Lmao!! Now that was funny

That was hilarious!!!!!!
 ngat73
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/2/2008 1:15:54 AM
I am only making a comment on this subject because it is 4:11AM and I have been working on a project all night and can't sleep:

Just like I advised in my last post for a young lady about blow jobs:

Go to the Pyschology section at your local book store and familiarize yourself with the vagina (of course the female version was the penis and I might want to throw in some technical reading on the balls too). Than communicate with your woman and ask her questions and use your techincal reading as a guide. 31? I just raised my "man age limitations from being open-minded to 25". Do I have to go older? This gives me even a smaller population to search from. How do I know which pond or ocean to search now. This question has left me perplexed. :)

That's okay, if my 25+ year old is a little inexperienced for the right guy I can teach. But please don't be shy to ask a lot of questions but heed my advice to the poster to get your techincal reading so you know where everything is at least because there is a lot of wasted time to catch up on. We will take the learning curve just like back the old college years. :)
 ripley65
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/2/2008 4:42:50 AM

how do you stimulate the clitoris? Does it get enough stimulation with regular penetration or do you need to stimulate it some other way? How sensitive is it to touch?

No,,,,it does not get any stimulation with reg penetration but it can if he positions himself in just the right way. Every woman is different in how she likes her C stimulated and if i told you how 'I' liked it,,,,,,,id have to run off for a cold shower.
 chumpkin
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/2/2008 5:48:25 AM
whats a clitoris?
 phishkev
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 8:14:31 AM
...combination to the safe-man, what an answer! Ha! If you can't talk to your woman about what feels good, good luck-ASK! It brings warm and fuzzy "feelings!"-Ha!!
 Knittin Kitten
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 9:58:41 AM
Check out Msg. 41....I looked it up...Good information....My My what someone can learn on here...

Damn it..now I have to find the right guy so we can practice until we're perfect...This isn't just for anybody...sounds kinda special to me...

KK

Hey...who told ya old dogs can't learn new tricks?
 dachshund king
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/7/2008 6:15:03 PM

Seriously though, two very wise men (Sam Kinison and Ron Jeremy) have said that if you want to drive a woman absolutely bonkers, do the alphabet on her..you know, A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z down there, with your tongue. If you don't require a tongue splint, you can also try numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 or better yet, do her name or yours.

By the time you get to Z, she will be squirming like a worm on a hook, and you'll probably need a large beachtowel to soak up the mess - Rock Hard( pun intended) and go full bore..pleasuring a woman should never be done half-assed. Do it right or don't do it at all.

That's BS, what does a guy like Ron Jeremy know about it? Women are paid to have sex with him. Ask any woman and they'll tell you they find him absolutely repulsive.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?