Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
How do you stimulate the clitoris?Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
no.....what is repulsive is a man that asks for advice.....then refuses to listen to it.

The alphabet trick is a good starting point.....as long as you're paying attention to which letters she likes best!
I like a man that stutters on the letter I......
 TakeMeTheWayIAm
Msg: 52
How do you stimulate the clitoris?
Posted: 10/7/2008 6:33:51 PM
Hey you guys... stop making fun of him... That's so mean. He comes on here looking for an answer to a legitimate question and people make jokes. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. ::wags finger::

For all we know, dachshunds don't have clitori.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25UBOMh7hvc
 ils99
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/7/2008 6:34:14 PM
Technically speaking, you can't stimulate the clitoris without some sort of physical touch as its situated above the opening, so I think penetration does hardly anything. Those who say it does stimulate the clitoris must've had physical contact to it during the sex.

Sensitivity varies from women to women. For me its not too sensitive, it only gets like that after I've been aroused from another activity... lol When it does become sensitive, I don't like it being touched too much.
 corindan
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2008 7:19:21 PM
Each woman is a little different, sensitivity wise, so ask who you are with. Some like gentle licking of the clit. Others can't stand that, so they want you to lick the hood so that the hood rubs the clit. Others like it rougher and want hard licking, and sucking, and even moderate biting ,of the clit. Lick clockwise, counter-clockwise, up, down, all over. When the tip is getting numb-she isn't writhing so much any more-lick the topside. When that is less effctive, lick the underside. ..the left side...the right side. Take a moment off, now and then, to kiss, and lick, and suck, and bite the labia. Stick your tongue into her vagina. Kiss, and suck, high up on her inner thighs go back to licking the clit. Take turns leaving your tongue stationary in the out position, and moving your head in circles, up, down, etc. Then-to give your neck a rest-leave your head stationary, and move your tongue up, down, in circles, etc. As she begins to cum, the clit will pull away from you; back into it's hood. Push your face forward, and keep licking the clit. Pull the hood back if you must. Do not stop licking until she pushes your head away and tells you to stop. Penetration-especially in the missionary position-gives the clit almost no stimulation. Penetration in the doggie position gives some stimulation to the clit, and G-spot. It is best to give the clit direct stimulation with your lips, and tongue, and fingers, in addition to any penetrations in any positions. A woman deserves all you can give her in the way of pleasure. some women have one big orgasm, and can't go on. Others have many small orgasms over, and over, of the same intensity. Other women have many orgasms, with each being more intense than the last. Do as I have suggested, and I promise that your woman will love you for it.
 Aonani
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/7/2008 7:33:58 PM
Dachsie:

I just want to make the comment - thank you for asking how. It's by no means a dumb question and babe it's like all of sex, practice what you learn, asking questions as you go and know practice makes purrrrrrfect and is sooo much fun. In fact its positively orgasmic!
 Honcho
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:42:48 PM
Call me and I'll demonstrate.....then you can leave ther room and think about it.
 The rock man
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:46:05 PM
With my tongue! HELLO
 Ben_Raines
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/7/2008 11:28:32 PM
Good one there RacerMatt, You made my wife laugh and clap at your reply. Personally, my jaws were too sore to even smile, but I am catching my breath even as we speak. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, (is this long enough yet?) Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah Blah, Blah!!!!! (I guess not)!!!!!! Blah, Blah!!! BTW, what's with the message concerning short replies here on POF?????? I would think that a post of this length would be sufficient to be included .
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 2:54:18 AM
This is a very good question JUST WAY TOO MANY STUPID REPLIES> I wish a rare chosen man I was with would really want to learn this procedure. There are are 1 man in a million who actually know this procedure, which is why Mr Duracell and and Mr Eveready come to my rescue for the complete orgasmic encounter, because Mr EverReady and Mr Duracell go where no man has gone except one or three, at the most,, and 2 out of 3 were expertly instructed , by me on the procedure which worked for me and only one actually knew this procedure. Men, please learn how to turn the women you are with on. We have hidden parts of which you have no idea or clue, that must be done right before you encounter the rest of us for the moment. The guy who started this thread asked a question all you MORON IDIOTS out there should be concerned with, and know, but do NOT know. At least the thread starter actually cared to know. Most of you morons and idiots just gave stupid answers and most of you morons and idiots do not have any idea what to do.
 NativeMetalGrl
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/8/2008 4:52:16 AM
GENTLY!! it's not Wrigley's spearmint gum, and no, you're not trying to start a fire...
You can't manhandle our "cash & Prizes" like you can your own..
 Ear to hear
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/8/2008 5:24:29 AM
Aint no class on that one...lol...experience is the deal....have a teacher ?Hopefully you find one....
 hapeenurse
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:07:00 AM

BTW - women cannot live with penetration alone!!

that my dear is t-shirt material!!!!

k seriously ,every woman likes something different ,but go with the paycheck thing , that's universal....
 Skipe Townne
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/8/2008 7:01:39 AM
"This is exactly why i joined the POF family, i just love this $hit!"
 MandiLouWho
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:25:36 AM
Ask her 2 show u, then watch & pay attention!!! DUH!!!

No wonder so many of us women r still on here looking...GEEEEEZE!!!!
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:30:25 AM
Damn, Mandi, you stole most of my answer. I love to watch a woman masturbate, so, it's good to let her intice herself and you follow. The stimulation can only increase the intensity.
 phishkev
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:32:07 AM
Hey, I Know how-just need a willing reciprocant to show her my award winning method!!
 lilmoondancer
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:58:04 AM
First you have to find it
 vrb1955
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:00:44 AM
Got Toys ?

Got Batteries ?

Got a Tongue?

Good

It's a start
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 10:55:37 AM
With your finger or tongue or vibrator. Usually it don't get enough stimulation with regular penetration. It is very sensitive. Haven't u ever touched one and watched how she responded?
 Louis Vuitton
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 10:55:46 AM
first you got to find it.
 dachshund king
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/8/2008 11:07:24 AM

It is very sensitive. Haven't u ever touched one and watched how she responded?

Only in one of those big books on anatomy in the library.
 divine 1.
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 2:07:45 PM
this has to be the funniest thread I came across yet...messages 21, 22 &78 made me fall off my chair laughing
OP...my apologies, I know you are serious with this question...I just wanted to remind you to google it, as was suggested to you way back on page 1...the explanation/directions should help you...ie: we have same amount of nerve endings that you dudes have at the tip of your prize
when you are ready to get out there dating...relax, enjoy her and have fun...don't put too much pressure on yourself... just ask her what she likes, during foreplay.
Have you ever considered renting an erotic movie,?...just a suggestion!
 The rock man
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/8/2008 3:15:57 PM

first you got to find it.

It's right on top! hello

I like to start with gentle strokes with my tongue! Circling it then lapping it!
It makes it even better for her if I put a little pressure above it and pull the skin tighter! It kind of makes it pop out! Then let the tongue lashing begin!

Then all of a sudden I drop down to the bottom. Hit taint and go back up! Side to side works really good for the way back up, then back to the lashing!

Yummy!
 kayliecat
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 3:19:20 PM
ROckman...I'd like to test this theory o f yours.... say, your place, 9 oclock? LOL

YOu know, just to see if you are right or not....

Kaylie
 The rock man
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/8/2008 3:37:28 PM

ROckman...I'd like to test this theory o f yours.... say, your place, 9 oclock? LOL

YOu know, just to see if you are right or not....

I shall pencil you in from 9 till 12. If that's ok.. I'm thinking 3 hours should be enough to prove my point! That and you might find other things you would like me to lick and suck on as well!

One leg over my shoulder, the other leg over my mmmmmuummmmummmumm!

The RocK Man will make you Cumith!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?