Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JewelsnTools
Msg: 175
After Losing Your Soulmate, Can Another Be Found?Page 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Although I don't believe in the concept of a "soulmate," I do understand what you mean. You were blessed to have found someone to genuinely share life with once...and your gratitude for it is beautiful.
I'm certainly hoping it's possible to make magic happen again. I once had a love that inspired me, brought me strength and hope. I never knew, before meeting him, that that level of connectedness could happen in the physical world! He was funny, kind, ethical, decent, sexy, and a patient, skilled lover. He loved my children and taught them new things, with an eye toward their futures. He was the biggest splash to ever hit my life! I was grateful to have known him. We split up; I didn't lose him to death, though.
My point is that I have the nerve to believe that, since I have known what it is to be truly loved, I can hope to experience this level of loving again. I'm not the same person I was then, so my requirements for compatibility have changed...but the hope of giving and receiving a joyous, "holding hands in the park when we're old" love has never left.
So, I'd say, yes. A love for your present lifetime can still be found! And I wish you all the best in your search...
 sjohnson956
Msg: 177
After Losing Your Soulmate, Can Another Be Found?
Posted: 12/4/2005 1:19:11 PM
I know your pain, I lost my ex two months ago. We were patching things up. We were ment for each other also but thru many diffrent health problems and such she ended up losing or winning the battle. I say winning because she did end up passing in her sleep. She was on so many pills I could not begin to name them all even if I knew them all. She delt wish health problems since she was 15. Thats when her kidneys failed. She had under gone 3 diffrent transplants and the last one seemed to be working but then she passed. The second transplant was mine. When she lost it she felt so guilty that she basically gave up her will to live and kicked me out of her life. Atleast as much as she could. Anyway, I figure when I find the next one I am ment to be with I will know as I did with her. That was love at first site. At this point Im still working thru the disbelief and the pain. Good luck to you.
 thrall777
Msg: 181
i lost my soul mate also,to lupas...
Posted: 12/7/2005 7:48:32 PM
bro ijust lost my wife to lupas 2 mos ago,we had our first son together 4mos ago.,it hit so hard and fast we couldnt do anything to save her,i sat with her in i.c.u. for 3wks she then had 22 strokes in 1hour,then she faded away bro,they made me pull her off life support,i as a man will never be able to love another woman that way....so im wondering the same thing bro,is there another soulmate out there????? from another broken soul,they are watching over us im truly,truly,sorry for your loss.
 madamx7316
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2005 8:59:10 PM
id certainly like to hope so!
 bluemystery
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2005 2:11:38 PM
Condolences for your loss. I too have lost loved ones to cancer.
I believe that there are many kinds of soulmates, and that we have more soulmates than we are consciously aware of at any time. Some come and go, some are friends...some we only meet briefly and some we might not even know in this world.
When it is time and when you are ready you will be able to invite into your life many possibilities to choose from...and with the right intention and initiative you will once again be involved with a soulmate romantically. When we connect with ourselves we connect with others...the more we can connect with ourselves, the more connected our attractions will be. Then we can connect on the soul level....your soulmate mirrors who you are in any given moment and vice versa...besides you did not lose your soulmate...I believe soul connection transcends time and space and does not disconnect upon physical death.
Be well.
 Tripdave
Msg: 188
Can Another Soulmate Be Found? YES
Posted: 12/8/2005 6:45:20 PM
Short answer: YES
I have had 3 soulmates, granted, none of them past away but
nonetheless, each one was deeply held as a soulmate.
I do not have one now, as children do not count in this equation,
but I am patient, knowing there is an abundance of soulmates in this world.

Note: Even though I am not with any of these 3 women, we remain eternal friends.
 suzyone
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/9/2005 9:13:59 AM
Im sorry for your lost What was the sight you were spoken of
 les25
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/9/2005 10:16:03 AM
From experience, I have lost my soulmate the man who made my life complete. Now I keep my eyes open and ready to find "The One" who will help me feel complete again, and when i try, no one even comes close to it. I think once you find the person who gives you that crazy feeling in the pit of your stomach, the one you think about all day long even though they are right in the other room. It is next to impossible to find another like that. You just have to be strong. Don't settle for just anyone wait, if there is another out there for you that person will come to you, and if not then remember that old saying "It is always better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"
 Ms. Picky
Msg: 194
Posted: 12/17/2005 1:22:30 PM
Marriages break up because people like you don't believe in soul mates, and therefore, settle for what they think is good enough.

If people held out for that one special person...the divorce rate wouldn't be so high, and marriages wouldn't break up because of one catalyst.
 IS1
Msg: 195
Posted: 12/17/2005 2:57:01 PM
Yes sir, another can be found. The "One and Only" theory is a fantasy created by Hollywood and illusions we have while listening to our favorite love songs. There may not be an abundance of them, but there is definitely more than one person you can be compatable with and have a happy, fufilling life with. I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife. Best wishes in your search for a new life partner. You sound like a good man. I'm sure a good woman will find you.
 Rohirrium
Msg: 196
Posted: 12/17/2005 6:10:26 PM
If you've still the compassion and heart to find another, you will.
 Maggie3
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/18/2005 8:42:14 AM
I do not live close to you, but I do suggest that you should find someone that you like for her and do not compare her to your Carol, I just dated a man that lost his wife, and after five years in the relationship, I found out that I looked like his lost wife and everything he bought me was like if it was for her, for example I was born in June (pearls) he will by me Garnet gems ( lost wifes sign), so please do not try to find a replacement for her, but someone that could bring her self into a relationship, since I know how heart breaking it could be to find out that the person you love is realy still in love with his lost wife, not you.

Take care
 islandgrl42
Msg: 198
Posted: 12/18/2005 9:12:29 AM
I can so relate to your story. My husband & I were on vacation holding hands crossing the street when he was struck and killed by a speeding driver. I wanted to die with him but almost one year later I am still alive. I swore I could never live without him, he was the best friend I've ever had and I have some great friends. We always felt like we had something most people didn't even know existed. I often wonder if I had to lose it in order for someone else to experience what we had. I feel greedy to want it back but it was the life we chose and loved. I should be grateful for the beautiful years I had and I am grateful but because it was sooo good I can't ever expect to have that again. Both the gift and the curse he left me was that now I know how good it can be! I'm lucky for that.
 workinggirl42
Msg: 203
Posted: 1/5/2006 2:24:30 PM
I love you too honey. and yes you are AloneNoMore
Cath
 workinggirl42
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:59:55 AM
Thankyou very much squirrly. I do believe the same thing as well. It has been quite a journey for him, and I am so lucky we found each other.
 BernardDrgn
Msg: 206
Posted: 1/9/2006 3:20:29 AM
Hello, My name is Lesa and when I saw your post it brought me to tears. I would like to start by saying how sorry I am for your loss and I know I hate it with a passion when people try to be empathetic and try to understand the loss and pain you feel as everyone is different. On 7/15/05, Myself, My loving Husband Chris and our 3 year old daughter stopped to help someone, we thought was stranded, and were robbed at gun point, before the robber fled he shot my Husband in the head. My Chris was pronounced dead 5:22am 7/16/05. I know in my soul he was gone a long time before that because I know when my heart stopped and my soul darkened, it was about 12:11am.

I read your post as I was curious to see if anyone had insight to whether one that has experienced that one true love and lost in such a way could or would ever be able to feel anything ever again. I know now I have talked to one person and I compared everything and they did not meet up to my loves standards and then I felt guilty for us even talking and I had no feelings, I am still in the numb stage.

I have pasted some clips below regarding SoulMates that you might find very interesting. I use to always call Chris and I Soul Mates and I had a Medium tell me we were not and it offended me and then she said we were more, that he was my Twin Flame. I did not understand, so I researched it and found it very interesting and it explained alot of the little things Chris and I called freaky or weird, as they were not it was all part of our connection. As we thought love at first sight as to he was my other half that made me complete. Even when we were together we missed each other, just coulndt get enough of one another. We could finish the others sentences and when at work if I thougth about him hard he could sense it and would call to say Hey, vic a versa.

I know Chris wants me and the girls to be happy and he would not want me to be alone and he lets me know weekly but neither him nor I am ready to move on and I do not know now if it is possible. So I will have to keep watch of your thread and see if any hope or faith comes around.

I wish you well in your journey through live and may God bless you with the strength to make it through this time. The say God will only give you what he thinks you can handle, well I dont know about you but I wish he wouldnt trust me so very much!!

Soul Mates

We have many soul mates, the first larger splitting of souls. These souls resonate with us and there is a comfort in that recognition. We evolve and reincarnate with these souls through many lifetimes, learning lessons in our many unions and partings, you can say on some level we are all soul mates one with another, learning and growing together. Not all these lessons are loving or comforting as lessons in forgiveness and unconditional love are challenging. Sometimes we are the "victim", and sometimes we are the "darkness" that shows another soul their light. This is where freewill and choice comes into the "game", how we react or perceive our relationships. Someone can come into your life and cause you much pain and suffering, this is a soul contract between you to grow and evolve in love and forgiveness. This is one perception of karma, and one that will free you from the karmic cycle of "I kill you, now you kill me" type of karmic dance some souls are involved in for many lifetimes. You break the cycle by acting rather than reacting, by freeing the ego from the soul and learning to love and forgive even in suffering.

Our greatest joy and our greatest pain are both conceived in these soul mate relationships, our feelings intensified by our soul connections, whether for good or bad. You can often spot a soul mate or karmic relationship by "love at first site" or "revulsion at first site", depending upon the lessons you've contracted to learn from this soul.

One can live a lifetime in joy and harmony with a resonant soul mate, and this a beautiful, but rare gift.

Twin Souls

Twin souls, also called Twin Flames or Twin Rays, are the other half of your soul. This is based on the belief that we are all parts of the Divine Being, God, All That Is, Source, Spirit, Creator. The Divine Being, in order to experience Its Self, divided into many souls, each in turn divided into many others and many others. The final splitting of the many neutrally gendered souls created male and female halves of a whole, the Twin Soul.

Meeting the "other half of your soul" is generally so life changing and profound that this question is unnecessary.... you just know. Twin souls will both recognize this extraordinary bond, whether they are evolved and whole enough to acknowledge and act upon it is another thing. Meeting with your twin soul brings about an internal spiritual revolution, a deeper connection and understanding of the Divine and the Universal Oneness, this is the greatest gift of knowing your twin. Twin soul love is not to be confused with an obsessive/compulsive disorder, it's not a desire to "possess" another, but truly a challenge to love unconditionally and without expectation, to be whole and complete within yourself before joining with the other whole and complete side of your soul. The longing and desire to be with your twin soul is intense, but through growth and perception can be seen as the greater longing to join with the Divine, and that is the true lesson, you are two halves of a much greater whole.

In numerology, the numbers 11 and 22 are master numbers, numbers that have their own unique meanings before being broken down into 2 and 4 respectively. In numerology the number 11 is often considered the number of the "spiritual messenger", a number of spiritual illumination signifying a channel for the information between the "higher" and "lower", a connection between conscious and unconscious, heaven and earth, yin and yang, male and female. Two "ones" joined, that make the pillars to the heavenly gate. The vibration and message of "two into one" and "ones' into two", the power of "one" twice amplified ... this is a perfect symbol of the twin soul.

Many twin flames have experienced this phenomena of 11's in birthdates, numerology, dates of meeting and such, and constantly receive the same 11:11 messages. I believe it can only be a symbol of the greater work that twin souls have been united on this earth to do.

My prayers are with you, Lesa
 BernardDrgn
Msg: 207
Posted: 1/9/2006 3:25:16 AM
After posting my very first post to this site I noticed it sent me to the end and the date which I was so drawn to the post I did not notice but I am very happy you have found love again. You have iven me hope and a bit of faith. My blessings to you both may you live happily throughout you time. Sincerely, Lesa
 Cin4U
Msg: 208
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:46:14 PM
I dont know if this will help you at all. But I read once a book by a doctor, a phsyciatrist (sp) who was seeing a man and a woman as patients. Both were having issues with reaccuring dreams that for some reason or another effected their lives so deeply they sought help. Neither the man or the woman knew each other had no connections, no ties. The doctor wrote that after a year of treatment for both people of past regression therapy he started to discover disturbing similarities about both of his patients dreams and experiences. They were parraell and seemd to match with such accuracy it actually disturbed the doctor. The doctor stated he never belived in reincarnation and soul mates until he started doing research. Basically he discovered these two people were soulmates reincarnated numerous times in numerous situations thorughout centuries. They both descibed to him, under hypnosis each time one of them were lost and seperated from each other. Needless to say the doctor was sure that these two people were destined to meet, he did not know what to do and he knew it would be against medical ethics to "introduce" these two people. He had an appointment with the woman, she was in sesssion with him when the doctors secretary interupted him saying the male patient had come in desperate needing his assistance. The woman became agitated during her hypnosis therapy, like she was desperate to come back to the present time. He brought her back she imediately woke up, confused she walked out of the room and ran into the male patient. They looked at each other for what seemed like an extended amount of time. They somehow recoqnized each other but for the life of eiither of them they could not place where they knew each other. The doctor, realizing this could be the breakthrough that both patients needed desperately introduced them. Long story short, the couple got to know one another, then eventually started to date. They both found the dreams and issues they were having seemed to subside greatly. They continued to see the doctor but discovered after comparing with each other the dreams they were having for the past 2 years matched each other. They were soul mates reunited yet again and found each other again. There was allot more deatil that to me the reader was very hard to acccept at first but after reading other similar stories of other real people, I too have started to belive. That you never truly lose your soulmate. They will find you, maybe in another life in another form, but they are still with you. I cant say I understand your loss, but what I can say is true love and soulmate do not die and go away forever. They will always be around us, we just have to be able to see them and recoqnize them. Best of luck and love.

cin
 golfingal
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/16/2006 7:14:41 PM
we are sometimes so fortunate to find someone that completes our being and make us feel whole. Maybe we can do the same for someone else.
I lost the love of my life after a 2-year battle with a brain tumor; at the end, he wasn't himself. I am happy he is out of pain finally, but I recognize my loss daily, and I know he would want me to find someone that I could help "complete" his life.
 buderfly
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/16/2006 8:47:24 PM
I believe that even though u lost ur true love / soul mate i believer that yes you can always find in some cases another eprsin that will love you unconditionally...
 lookinforsoulmate
Msg: 214
Posted: 5/31/2006 5:31:46 PM
alonenomore2006. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. That is not an easy thing to endure! I lost my boyfriend several years ago and thought at the time I"d never be interested in anyone else. It just takes lots of time BUT it will happen!
 lookinforsoulmate
Msg: 215
Posted: 5/31/2006 5:35:28 PM
alonenomore2006 - Okay I see you have found someone. Congrats to you my friend!!!
 goddess_at_work
Msg: 217
Posted: 9/8/2006 9:12:31 PM
Im so sorry for your loss.I lost a son last year.I beleive we have many soul mates out there,and they are not always partner in romantic ways.Beleive my kids are my soul mates,thought not as best friends,i also think that we dont always get to meet our soulmate/s.Your very blessed that you got to meet one of yours,and im sure you will meet others.Just look to finding other/s,and not to replace,as we can never replace our lost ones.Take care.
 WhiteFlames
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/9/2006 10:06:16 AM
Let's hope so, otherwise I'm wasting my time.
 ak118
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/22/2013 10:45:16 PM
Im tired of the "time heals all wounds" bullshit. It doesn't. I wonder how many people in this world have ever TRULY loved someone. Like to the core.Like your souls were intwined. Like you lived for them. Your best friend, your companion. Someone you loved beyond all description. And then lost them. I truly feel as if the vast majority of people have lost relationships in which they truely did not love the person, in the purest sense of the word. So its very easy for them to regurgitate garbabe pertaining to moving on. They dont even know what they're talking about. They've never experienced true, profound, life-changing love. There is no replacement for that. Its going from driving a ferrari to a kia. It will never be the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >