Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 76
oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it Page 4 of 55    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

When have I EVER said that because I don't believe that the quantity of fluids are equal that a woman shouldn't swallow because of this? Oh right, never!

In msg 196, you wrote:

What is this reciprocity BS? It implies equality, and unless a woman is a "squirter," there's nothing equal about a load of cum and the fluids excreted when a woman orgasms.

Ah, this what your problem is. You're lumping me into a category I don't even think I belong in. Don't assume that because I don't swallow that I share all the negative views that others have expressed about swallowing. It's just simply not the case.

You seem to be making a fair effort on their behalf for someone who doesn't share their views.

Which really meant nothing if you can't provide an amount for vaginal fluid to compare. I can't argue with your "doubt" that women produce less. Discussion just doesn't work like that.

What I cannot provide (at least at the moment) is a reference. However, women couldn't get their panties as wet as they do with a teaspoon of fluid and I have little doubt that after spending 15-20 minutes (which is typical) performing oral sex on a woman, that I swallow well over a teaspoon of vaginal fluids,

After all that, if you wanna take my arguing as rationalizing, whatever, so be it. I can't help knuckleheads.

Flattery isn't enough to get you a date.
 N10SE
Msg: 77
view profile
History
oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 10/24/2008 11:41:56 PM
That's what I was saying earlier when I stated that if he really wanted to know the answer to his question then he should tell the girl not to swallow but to bring it up and give it to him instead.

This is something I have done and after the initial shock I have seen four different reactions from the men. The first is that they enjoy having it fed to them, the second is that they don't, the third is that they won't even kiss you afterward, and the fourth is that they haven't made up their mind yet!

On a personal level, if the man can't take it then he shouldn't expect me to.
 abelian
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/25/2008 7:40:08 AM

Basically I don't think there is anything in the rules of dating that says I have to swallow if I don't want to.

No, but there is something in my rule book that says I won't get into a relationship with a woman who doesn't want to swallow. There are enough women who want to swallow that I don't think I have to give up anything to find women who want to.
 abelian
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/25/2008 7:45:42 AM

On a personal level, if the man can't take it then he shouldn't expect me to.

By the same token, you shouldn't expect a man to eat p*ssy unless you do and you aren't bi. I guess you could expect it if you promised to not get wet. I expect women to reciprocate.
 abelian
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/25/2008 9:22:18 AM
Just the same as there are plenty of men that don't base love on how much cum I swallow or don't swallow.

Sexual compatibility is important.I won't apologize for wanting or expecting it. How many divorces do you think are caused by overlooking that? Since you happen to be divorced, what makes you an expert upon what love should be based?
 abelian
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/25/2008 6:46:16 PM

well since you have all the knowledge..........please tell me that my divorce is about swallowing cum or not. I'm sure you must know quit a bit more about marriage and swallowing than I do. LMAO

I didn't say that it was. I'm questioning your ability to give competent advice regarding love.
 Gumbo_YahYah
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2008 11:28:28 PM
You Mean... There's People that Don't????????????
 abelian
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/26/2008 8:43:08 AM
LMAO...........getting advice from a man who states in his profile that you won't be able to stand him for long.

I said I require someone with a lot of patience. I know what I'm about. Unfortunately, most people (probably including you) do not have the slightest idea what they are about. I make no apologies for setting the bar rather high. If I'm a pain in the ass, it's because I can afford to be one. You'll note that I state in my profile that I'm not looking for love. I do know what that entails and I know I'm not interested in devoting the time and effort to that right now.

Oh please give me more advice Yoda. I want to hear all your knowledge on cum, swallowing, marriage, butt sex, and all the other "love" knowledge that you have

My advice is to get a clue. Other than that, I don't think you want advice from a guy who isn't content with women who suffer from Golden P*ssy Syndrome.
 daryl122
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/26/2008 10:51:15 AM
i love oral sex. and i love when she cum on my face.
 daryl122
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/26/2008 10:59:54 AM
i love the taste of a woman cum. wow it good.
 abelian
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/26/2008 9:31:05 PM

LMAO.......you sure are a prince aren't ya?

Well, that would explain my predilection for princesses.
 Just 4 You
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 12:41:41 AM
Tell you what... next time you're jerking off, grab a handful of cum and YOU eat it! What's the matter? Sound disgusting? What do you think Women think???
 flirty1966
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/27/2008 7:01:01 AM
Pretty simple answer........healthy food in - healthy cum out / junk food in - junk cum out. Medications can be a big factor in bad taste too.
 abelian
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/27/2008 8:31:35 AM

What do you think Women think???

I think women who think I should get them off orally ought to think I might want them to reciprocate.
 Kevinc!
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:17:55 PM
well i have herad all the posts on this subject didnt hink it would sky rocket like it has i guess it was bigger deal then i thaught well thank you all for responding to my subject
 Brandnewnee
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/27/2008 11:31:20 PM
These posts are f**king hilarious! Seriously guys if you wanna know why women dont swallow try this: Take a grape, shoot your white sauce all over it, then swallow it whole. BBBLAAAHHHH!!!! Youll almost choke, youll gag, then youll understand. Never done it but can only imagine swallowing a glob of thick white, bitter liquid SO GROSS!!
 abelian
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/28/2008 12:51:30 PM

Im curious about the men...
what personally does it mean to ya's if a women does or doesnt?
And what makes it a turn on/off for you??

I want options to do different things and it's a real buzz-kill if a woman is turned off by swallowing. How would you feel if your partner told you he was repulsed by the way you taste and would only perform oral sex on you if you didn't get wet or have an orgasm? I may only want a woman to swallow 1 out of 100 times, but I still want that to be one of my options.
 ballerbubblies
Msg: 93
Posted: 10/29/2008 1:51:47 AM
I agree. Swallowing is not so bad. The taste doesn't stay long. Once you swallow it, wait a minute, then you taste nothing at all. I just burp alot after words and need some chap-stick! I don't taste a thing when i burp either!lol, that might just be me!
 SuzukiSamurai
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/30/2008 9:53:22 AM
I wonder if any of the contestants on FEAR FACTOR swallow cum? They swallow everything else//blended rat, reindeer balls, rancid bug juice......
 Ice_Princess_Needs_
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/31/2008 1:31:23 PM
epimedium..... nice to know you are a pig.
 abelian
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/31/2008 4:33:32 PM

If its just with someone new then any woman who'll do it without a condom is taking nasty risks... its more risky than sex... I see medical statistics about it at work.

I don't think so:

http://pub.ucsf.edu/newsservices/releases/2003123065/
 abelian
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/1/2008 5:06:40 PM

How about this... Why dont you blow your load inside her and then swallow your own cum?

Because it seems a bit gay. I don't expect women to like eating p*ssy unless they are at least bi.
 luv2ridewithu
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2008 5:09:30 PM
Mean people suck...nice people swallow!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it