Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Am I single or divorced [CLOSED - Redundant - Use Your Search Func      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justme1201
Msg: 30
Am I single or divorcedPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I dont hide the fact I'm divorced (how could I?!) It usually gets discussed in the first couple of emails.

Saying you're "single" when you've been divorced isn't lying. Good grief it's just a WORD... chosen instead of another WORD on a list. I just happen to feel more single than divorced.. since it's been well over 10 years since I was married! Hell, I've been single longer than both marriages put together (yes, I'm twice divorced, which makes me a double liar I guess ...lol)

People get freaked out over the darnedest things.. sooo many jaded folks on this site.

Lighten up :-)
 hapeenurse
Msg: 31
Am I single or divorced
Posted: 10/7/2008 4:23:46 PM
you're single by way of divorce!

there , solved!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Am I single or divorced [CLOSED - Redundant - Use Your Search Function]