Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jdmyfriend
Msg: 251
Things for this weekend!Page 11 of 89    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I had a great time at the outing in St Charles last night at Side Pockets.
It was my first but will not be my last with this group.
It was great meeting some new friends.
Tony : the handcuffs was a lil exciting for me 2 LOL
II Tall : it was nice talking with You - Hope to do it again.
Bart : Thank you for all the JD's and letting me win at all the pool games. Hope to see U soon
Gary: It was nice meeting You last night and I enjoyed our converstaion this a.m.
Bill: Thanks for the drink it seems we drifted apart to other adventures which looked good for us both. Thanks for all the info on sites to show my kids when they get up here
There were SO MANY PEOPLE and Not ENOUGH Time to Meet them ALL.
But there is always NEXT TIME
JDmyfriend or Shirla for those who got to know me!
 chazmc9
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/23/2008 11:52:16 AM
Yes Wild Country is a 18+ bar but wed they do lessons and since it's Thanksgiving it usualy has a big range of ages and has a good croud but not packed letaloe unlike most places it has a Dance Floor not a 2+2 pad to play mosh pit in.
 chazmc9
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/23/2008 12:52:08 PM
I can try and check to see if and what time they are doing lessons Wed there free that much i do know
 TheKidof72
Msg: 254
Saturday November 29th - Bottleneck Blues Bar
Posted: 11/23/2008 5:35:00 PM
Denise said something last night about going there next weekend, and I have been having BBB withdrawals so sounds like a fun event for me. Lets see how many we can get to show up for an imprompt too gathering at Bottleneck in Ameristar in St Charles next Saturday night, the 29th. Dr Zhivegas will be playing so there will be plenty of dance tunes going on for those that need to get out and cut loose.
 chazmc9
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 5:48:51 PM
they are very good and if it gets to crouded can go loose some money at the slots.
 chazmc9
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 5:50:46 PM
Thanks susie and i did have fun doing the cha cha with you.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 257
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/23/2008 7:08:49 PM
wed night, my guy and I are hanging out a l o n e LOL, it's been awhile!
all you pre-turkey day partiers, have fun where ever you end up

I will be at BBB on Saturday the 29th!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 258
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/23/2008 8:21:43 PM
Well the band starts playing around 9, but we have found in the past that we need to get there around 7 to get decent seating. If anyone else wants to get there early with me, let me know. Nothing else, we can get there and get our seats then go next door and get crab legs to bring them back there to eat or go gamble for awhile with our coats saving our seats. Just need to know how many will be coming so we know how many seats to save.

****now I just figured out where I got all my crab leg crackers from guess that was a Red Headed Slut that night instead of a Saint Theresa night*****
 SwtButterfly74
Msg: 259
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 12:31:38 AM
Thanks Denise for talking me into coming up Friday night. The band was grreat and I had a good time!

It was definetly nice meeting the new fishies and getting to hang out with the ole.

To all those that got my dreary bootie out there to the dance floor, Thank You!

As for WC ..makes me wish I lived closer because I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how to country dance( I know a couple line dances but not the fancy ones hehe.. oh and used to know how to two-step but haven't did that in years).

What ever you all decide to do this week-end have a GREAT time and be safe.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 260
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 7:56:33 AM
I just looked up Wild Country...all I can say is, for those of you who complain about Jacks being far...lol...WC is in Collinsville! You better have your booties at Jacks on the 5th! (Happy Birthday party for Sherry & the Dec bdays!!)

I gotta admit...I could definitely be enticed to go to WC just to try the mechanical bull!! I have always wanted to do that!! :)

But...I cannot do anything Wed or Thu....having a houseful and loads of cooking to do...my fave thing is cooking for my loved ones! :)

Here is what the website says, though:
Hey, It's Time to Say Thanks!
What better way to say thanks to all of your friends but
to party with them and buy them their
favorite drinks at Wild Country!
Don't Miss This Year's Celebration
Wednesday, Nov. 26th
Live taping of St. Louis Country
Live music by Borderline
And DJ dance mix
Drink specials
Open until 3 a.m.
And of course all of your closest friends!
Be there so we can thank you with
our annual Turkey give-a-ways!
Oh! By the way....
Mechanical Bull Rides
At Wild Country!!!

I am definitely up for something this weekend...though I am kinda leaning with Denise on this one...some non group time; some ALONE time ...maybe meet up with you all later...maybe not? ;) LOL
 chazmc9
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 2:36:22 PM
Wild Country will have dance lessons starting at 7:30 to 9:30 then at 10 the band will be playing they will teach 3 line dances no clue what ones they will bethe band is Borderline. I will be there also and try to get there early to save some seats. its time to bring your buts to the E side.
 jussweet
Msg: 262
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 3:06:46 PM
Fine Chaz I'll bring my butt and legs too! YEE HAW!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 263
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 4:04:34 PM
Saturday Night BBB, I will be there and will be inter-mixing with my other group of friends as well as the POF group, but hey, I'm the one that always says, the more the merrier should be fun with a big group, it always is.

I can get there by 7:30 or so at the latest, I'll talk to Jerry about it as the weekend gets closer!
 chazmc9
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 4:23:22 PM
Exactly bring it all to the E side.
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 6:19:33 PM
crussin rt. 66 is the old gorges bar on watson and laclede station rd its not hard to find just look for the big neon martinin glass out front . once upon a time it was a good bar, but new owners can change the past, be ready to pay a cover and for warm beer if your a beer drinker.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 266
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 8:41:29 PM
LOL...too funny...Georges...and right down the road used to be the Coral Court, which was ripped out to make a subdivision, in spite of being a historical landmark! Yep...my twins were conceived in the good ole Coral Court, after a night at Georges, nearly 22 years ago!!!!
 Sunniedays
Msg: 267
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 8:49:16 PM
Gawd Lord Kat! Too funny!!!

Sheila - dang good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read your response. It would of spewed all over the monitor. ROFL

I would like to go to WC wed night. But since I have to p/u my kids at 9 am then be at my parents by 10 am the next morning in Elsberry - I will have to pass. Dagnabit!! I really enjoy country music and the line dancing. Wil 92.3 is giving away some free concert tickets at diff locations for Josh Turner, Miranda Lamber and a couple of other country singers for free. If I can nab a few, anybody care to go?

Truman - You are a blast! I would do my best to teach you the line dances I know cause you would def be a good friend to have.
 Sunniedays
Msg: 268
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/24/2008 8:55:43 PM
Kewl Sheila - I will check it out and let you know.
 Sunniedays
Msg: 269
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/25/2008 5:06:42 AM
Just realized that the concert is the same night as your wine get together. There is always next year!

For anyone who is not going to the wine get together and wants free tickets here is some info:
This holiday season, 92.3 WIL, U.S. Cellular, Shop 'n Save, Coffee-Mate, and MERS Goodwill would like to thank our listeners and customers by presenting our annual holiday concert, JingleFest 2008!

JingleFest will be held on December 10th at The Family Arena in St. Charles, featuring Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Josh Turner and newcomers Ashton Shepherd, Jamey Johnson, and Crystal Shawanda! This year's concert is a special acoustic show featuring a guitar pull. What is a guitar pull? It's an improvised gathering of artists on stage, taking turns to tell stores, sing songs, and perhaps comment on the work of another.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 270
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/25/2008 7:29:44 AM
LMAO Sheila....you are right...it almost would be an anniversary! LOL

You know...I just saw Martina McBride at Riverport, the end of August...and loved her...so I guess I am not as opposed to country music as I once thought. LOL And I actually have CD's such as Lonestar and Waylon Jennings...so does that count? LOL I think what cracks me up most about country music, is the fans make it a...lifestyle?? You go to WC or another country bar, and they all have the plaid shirts, jeans, cowboy boots and hats! LOL Some are chewing and spitting *gag*!! But when you go to see a classic rock or top 40's gig...it is a fine mix of people from all walks of life. Callahans was a great example of a good mix...bikers, yuppies, young, old. No one could feel out of place! LOL

But even still...you all have fun for me...Lance enjoy your "Daddy & Daughter Date!" I will be pickin' up mom from the airport about 830 and then picking up some last minute turkey day stuff. And I get up at 4a.m. to start my cooking stuff! LOL HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg To ALL! :)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 271
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/25/2008 4:22:16 PM
Hmmm...not sure if it has anything to do with hearing or not hearing the words, for me....as I love jazz with no lyrics and that sort of thing.

Happy Bday, Becca....and SUSIE...one day early, but I am sending you my birthday wishes now, chica!!! And my baby girl AMANDA's birthday is happening right this very moment!! :O) Looks like wherever I end up this weekend, there is bound to be some birthday shots being bought! LOL

Happpy Birthday, to you! Happy Birthday, to you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday....Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!!!

(Hey...I never claimed to have a good singing voice!!)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 272
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/25/2008 5:25:44 PM
Happy Birthday Becca, Susie and Amanda, many more happy days/years ahead for all of you!
 chazmc9
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/25/2008 5:38:35 PM
Hey happy Birhtday Susie
 TheKidof72
Msg: 274
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:23:37 AM
BBB will not let us reserve seating ahead of time. As far as getting in, unfortunatly after about 10:30 some nights, you may have to stand in line to get in there. Unfortuatly there is nothing that we can do to help that (well nothing that we will broadcast that we would do, but we have worked things out in the past if you have one of our cell numbers and we haven't had our hand stamped yet ). Just make sure that if you get there earlier and have to leave to use the restrooms or leave to gamble to have your hand stamped so that you won't have to wait in the long line to get back in there.

So far I am planning on saving a table for about 10-15, if there are anymore, let us know.
 Sunniedays
Msg: 275
Things for this weekend!
Posted: 11/26/2008 10:36:12 AM
Happy Birthday Suzie and Amanda! Also to the other peeps I missed - Happy Birthday to you.

I will be staying home this weekend but wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~