Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 351
~St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~Page 15 of 89    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Looks like a lot of folks made it a Blockbuster night! :O)

Hmmm...maybe we can havea Blockbuster movie night/PJ party sometime....lol...mellow night with a few drinks, movies, munchies....but NO TALKING DURING THE MOVIE, dambit! LOL
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 352
view profile
History
~St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:20:42 PM
man i hope im not gulity of talking too much during the movie ? and if i did sorry will try not to again if im so lucky as to get an invite
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 353
Posted: 12/7/2008 1:06:03 PM
Bay & Russ...are you two the newest couple or something...you both seem to be stalking one another in the forums! How sweet!!

Bay...smart ass...LMAO...the NYE will be a SOLD OUT EVENT, you just wait and see! Anyone who procrastinated and did not buy their ticket, will be whining about how they wished they had! LOL

Russ...nope...was not referring to you...was actually a joke that only my girl Nita will get...it's not ALL about YOU, you know?? LMAO (Now THAT one was about you and pertaining to our convo!!!)
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:37:53 PM
here kitty,kitty,kitty,
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 355
Posted: 12/7/2008 6:54:48 PM
well I know you all won't believe this, but I actually stayed home this entire weekend, wasn't bored, didn't feel like going out, way too nippy to be out and about on Friday night, even though most of my friends were at the Shady Jack's party, but I had an early dental appt the next morning so I made it another Hallmark, Lifetime Movie Christmas Show weekend;

went to the dental appt, and didn't do anything but lay around the house ALL day Saturday; Saturday night, I thought about joining Laura and others at Brewskeez and just decided against, was too beat! On the upside, I have 2 brand new teeth and my wisdom tooth is no longer bothering me as it was pulled yesterday as well!!

Today I baked chocolate chip and M & M cookies (17 dozen or so) for over the holidays at my Mom's and to be shared among family and friends. My sis made her candy tonight: choc covered peanuts, choc covered pecans, almond joy and mounds and will make peanut butter cookies this week. Mom makes the sugar cookies and icebox cookies (which really taste like sugar cookies with crushed pecans in them); and I watched Hallmark most of the day and glued down a puzzle (Grand Canyon) that I'm giving my Mom for Christmas, if all goes well, the thing will be all glued down by next weekend and then all I have to do is glue it to the board that will be hanging on her wall when it's all said and done; I've been plenty busy, barely online and just had a great weekend..but don't worry....

I'll be ready to next Friday and Saturday nights
 TheKidof72
Msg: 356
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:05:23 PM
Party extra hard for me next weekend..........and if you get bored next weekend, feel free to drive out to Moscow Mills, I have about 95 rubbermaid totes that have to go up a flight a steps as well as many more boxes and all my furniture. I'm thinking 2 Men and a Truck is sounding like a great christmas present to myself.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 357
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:18:22 PM
For those of u that might be close to barnhart, Kat and i were talking about going to this bar called 5 oclock somewhere. its real nice and its huge. On mondays and weds its ladies night $5 ladies all u can drink all night long, beer and well drinks. Anyone up for it??

Just a thought!!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 358
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:21:06 PM
Yeah....cannot make any promises as of yet, but was thinking of stopping in this place to check it out, more than make it an all nighter! LOL George says it is large enough to host a party...is really cool....and I was thinking it might be awesome to host an adult "lock in" there? Hmmm....

Anyhoot...anyone interested and needing more info...check them out on the web or email G or I!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 359
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:29:32 PM
yea, thats it Kat, its a very large place, we will have to check it out as a possibility, and they do have a kitchen so there is food there
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 360
Posted: 12/8/2008 4:20:23 PM
just thought i would bring this back up, in case anyone is looking to just kill some time, $5 ladies all u can drink
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 361
Posted: 12/8/2008 5:32:58 PM
anyone have the web link to the place, sounds awesome..can't go out tonight, too much going on again, already booked til the end of the night for this Wed..definitely sounds like fun though..it's not that much farther down the road than Imperial (O'Aces)
and I'm always up for some other place!

What's going on Friday night or Saturday night this weekend?

Theresa, happy moving, I know you've looked forward to this for a very long time!!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 362
Posted: 12/8/2008 7:17:35 PM
What is going on this weekend??
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 363
Posted: 12/8/2008 8:03:19 PM
well we won't be doing country this weekend, it's not Jerry's cuppa tea, I'll have to wait til after Wed to see what's going on, I'm too busy between now and then to find it and post it.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 364
Posted: 12/8/2008 8:19:15 PM
Denise they have a website its 5 oclock somewhere .com check it out
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 365
Posted: 12/8/2008 9:22:16 PM
Let's put it this way, first time in a while that I actually have a whole weekend off and I wouldn't mind getting together with some of the fishies.
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 366
Posted: 12/9/2008 6:11:17 AM
Sheila, im glad u like the name of the place, it is kinda catching!! Kat said she might check it out as a possible venue for a POF function.

Its a very large place and its nice inside

Wish u and yours a very merry Christmas HUGSSS
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 367
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:02:01 AM
Hillbilly Authority is at Twisters this Friday. :)

5 O'Clock Somewhere has DoCrock Party Band on FRI and Concocshun on SAT.

The Phoenix has Just Mr. on FRI and Wyld Stallyns on SAT.
(I LOVE LOVE LOVE Just Mr...this is lookin' good to me!)

That One Place has Hollywood 5 on FRI and Malcolm Blitz on SAT.

Not sure what I will do, if anything....was really nice having a movie night this past Sat! And Sherry has kinda invited me to come hang in Illinois at some podunk bars out there! LOL

Either way...enjoy your weekends! :O)

George...sorry I missed last night....we will do it some time!! We need to hook up for a ticket...but I will have the tickets at the D'Vine Wines event TOMORROW!!!!!
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 368
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:41:33 AM
thats right sheila, we have to keep that going the next time were in the same room again

frtnhnfloed
Msg: 369
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:44:29 AM
its ok Kat, i went there for a few, i didnt stay long, and yes, i have my money for a ticket, so we will just have to make the time to run into one another LOL

I wont be there tommorow at the wine tasting, i have to work

I will get my ticket from u as soon as we can make a connection somewhere
 TheKidof72
Msg: 370
Posted: 12/9/2008 2:35:26 PM
I heard that Twisters is getting turned into a Piano Bar (Twisted Piano Bar), sounds like that would be a fun place to meet up sometime for those of us out in the St Charles area, or for the St Louis folks willing to drive out our way. I miss Keys Piano bar that used to be down at WestPort Plaza, lots of fun times are had at piano bars.

I was looking at Twisted Pianos website and they have some pretty good specials, Ladies nights, and $5 bottemless cups
 kclowns
Msg: 371
Posted: 12/9/2008 3:25:25 PM
There's a new place called Jive & Wail, which is a dueling piano bar at 6101 Mid Rivers Mall Drive. I haven't been to this one but have been to the one on Manchester Rd. It's a real fun place to go.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 372
Posted: 12/9/2008 3:34:04 PM
I haven't heard of that one on Mid Rivers but we might be able to get a group of us together sometime and check it out.

I did notice on Twister's that they are opened on Sundays for special occasions, not sure if anyone would be interested in doing a piano bar thing on a Sunday afternoon but maybe we can check into it after the holidays and see if we can get a group there on a Sunday.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 373
Posted: 12/9/2008 6:40:39 PM
When I mentioned Hillbilly Authority being at Twisters this Friday....it is the Imperial Twisters. :O)

I would not mind a piano bar...the dueling one sounds AWESOME...but most piano bars are also cigar bars, right?? *gag*

PS...its from HA's website, Susie. :O)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 374
Posted: 12/9/2008 7:17:56 PM
dueling pianos are a blast, I have always enjoyed Big Bang on Laclede's Landing, great place but no real place to get up and but enjoyable enough! Always pack in a crowd.

I didn't know there was a Twister's in the St. Charles area ~ And I've yet to make it to the Jive & Wail either location.

For those interested in going to That One Place on Friday night, the band Hollywood 5 is really good, heard them a little over a month ago and they play great dance tunes, 80's music, love it!
Not sure what I'm doing yet, maybe one night reserved for Jerry but I'm ready to go out since I stayed in all weekend this past weekend.

Tom, thanks for the link!
Prev36, hope you feel better soon, the holidays get to me as well, the fun part is that family is around and you get to visit and they don't last forever, which means the doldrums don't last forever either.
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 375
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2008 7:40:17 PM
well no partying for me friday night as i have to go to joplin and back sat, to tow a truck, roughly 600 miles round trip, and all on overtime. then its party time sat.nite .
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~