Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ankkka
Msg: 43
How Many Times Have You Said I Love You?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Many times!But words without action are only words.
 Vannili
Msg: 46
view profile
History
How Many Times Have You Said I Love You?
Posted: 10/13/2008 8:25:07 PM
I can easily say I love you to a romantic lover or to any one that I have a good rapport . It is a powerful word that it can touch even the hard inner core heart of a person. I filled my self with love means I love myself . When someone angered me , I say I love you ------ a 100 times or more until my anger dessipate and forgive the person, then I feel calm. The reason is not to play martir but it is for my health / Beauty and to love others is divine. I love you Beveann , I wish you the best of life, love ,and happiness. Vannili
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:09:29 PM
Probably way more than I needed to, but at least I meant it... so I don't give it another thought.

Part of me thinks it loses meaning when said too often. Words are nice, of course, but I guess I'm more of an action-girl.
 Dceeeee
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/27/2008 11:34:54 AM
^^^Very good post, Eastcoastlipps.....I totally agree....I truly feel sorry for those who hold off on expressing those three words. They can mean so much to many people...some who may not hear them otherwise. I, too, would never want to have to regret not saying them to people I care about, because I felt they weren't 'worthy'. (which is what some are saying when they say, "I have only said it to 2 people/3 people of the opposite sex"...how sad)....Like I said before, I have never regretted saying them to anyone, but could've had regrets had something happened to someone who I DIDN'T say it to. Don't be afraid to say it, but also don't be afraid to 'SHOW it'.

Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

~DC~
 inetuse
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/9/2008 1:59:55 AM
Countless times to family and best friends(which are included in the family).
Once outside of that.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >