Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crystalspirit
Msg: 96
Hurtful Name Calling. Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Gambling with your self esteem is nothing to mess with. Leave him before the physical abuse starts and you're too beaten down to think you can leave.
 CrumblePie
Msg: 97
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 8/29/2009 2:34:57 AM
I would have to hear how he says it, and how you respond to give any kind of valid opinion on whats happening.

I think it's chep blow to repeat what he's saying on here, cheap to yourself and to him, no one knows how he;s saying it, why he's saying, or what's happening, we see words like that and jump to the worst case scinario.

You should trust yourself, and tell him what you're feeling. talk to him and see if you can work on things, if you cant work on things, well you don;t have much of a relationship.... do you/?
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 98
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:27:51 AM
I think it's chep blow to repeat what he's saying on here, cheap to yourself and to him, no one knows how he;s saying it, why he's saying, or what's happening, we see words like that and jump to the worst case scinario.

Why? Should she keep the way he treats and talks to a woman, a secret?

You should trust yourself, and tell him what you're feeling. talk to him and see if you can work on things, if you cant work on things, well you don;t have much of a relationship.... do you/?

The guy is most likely not into deep and meaningful conversation. Women get blinded by love. Sometimes they come here not necessarily for advice - they already know the answer, but the feedback here is just the "push" they need to get away from a loser.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 99
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/25/2011 4:46:23 PM

When a person you are with calls you names, hurtful names, it is 9 times out of 10 due to their OWN insecurities. They often do it subconsciously. They feel bad so try to bring you down to feel bad too.

I do not think this accomplishes anything, it's one thing to disagree, it's quite another to get
 mdgs
Msg: 100
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/25/2011 4:52:48 PM
Leave him. Don't make excuses for him (a big kid at heart--WTH?).

You deserve much much much better.
 want to travel
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/26/2011 9:26:18 AM
Let me start by saying, YOU ARE REALLY HOT!!!!!
and your boyfriend is a fool, and busive for calling you and treating you so badly that it is bringing your sel esteem down
leave him, he has serious issues with women, you have issues with picking the wrong man
good luck
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 102
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/26/2011 8:44:43 PM
I would hope that over three years later, she ditched the SOB...

Who resurrected this thread from the dead?!
 Juslookin01182
Msg: 103
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/26/2011 10:12:27 PM
Probably married him
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 104
Hurtful Name Calling.
Posted: 11/27/2011 6:38:06 AM
I resurrected it as we are not supposed to do a redundant thread when there is a topic we want to discuss...bla bla bla

I am really really trying to not do name calling from this day forward...it is hurtful. I believe in a creator & he/she does nto want us to be this way, rather to take care of eachother. I should not let any past hurts color my current & future interactions
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >