Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chatylady
Msg: 127
Why do men want to finger your behind?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
It feels wonderful, if asked I give a big "hell yeah", licking, fingering, receiving and giving if he wants it. Bigger "o" for me. Another way to do it, is in the shower, use the soap and lather, and let him slide it in nice and slow. If you don't like it tell him and make sure he understands you are not into it.
 booher1964
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Why do men want to finger your behind?
Posted: 12/23/2012 10:51:47 PM
I think We try it to see if you will let us,Tells us how kinky u may be,or if your into normal sex only.Its kinda Taboo,And to those who wont let a guy,Some women say you dont know what your missing.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2012 8:36:55 AM
To prep your rectum for their****:o) At least that's one of the reasons for me fingering a man's behind when I am going to strap his hole!
 CraigMusselman
Msg: 130
Posted: 12/26/2012 7:58:34 PM
yet another reason to be gay. women too stupid to ask for what they want. if you cant communicate, you have no right to complain about what you get no?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?