Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1lifelove16
Msg: 26
Why do men want to finger your behind?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Hey,,,,,,,,,this isn't Harbor Freight Tools !
WTF, I need a new toilet plunger too.
Oh well, may as well go with the flow, I'm the kinda guy that'l stik'iz tongue in there and tell'r ta fart. No wait, can I say that in here ?
AWwww man, now I prolly gonna git banned.
 1lifelove16
Msg: 27
Why do men want to finger your behind?
Posted: 10/14/2008 7:41:11 PM
I was wondering that myself, NINE fingers in one orifice at the same time, DANG gurl, I couldn't do nuthun ta that but bang da hell out'a the sides. "smile"
Had a gal asked me once if I was in, I replied in kind with "Hell woman ALL organs look small in'a CATHEDRAL
 bigsexyteddybear
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2008 11:09:35 AM
I just really don't understand how topics such as this get started by people over the age of 18. I am not bashing anyone, just hard to believe its a legitimate question at this age in your life. I mean really come on, you do what you enjoy doing sexually at this age in your life. Some people like plain vanilla sex other like leather, latex, toys, BDSM and the list goes on and on and on. But as sexual creatures we like to do what we enjoy or brings pleasure. If as a male you did this with a woman or saw that doing this to a woman gave her pleasure and in turn caused you to get excited you would want to do it. It really is that simple. The real problem arises from two things, those that are misinformed or not experienced as to the proper technique and cause pain for the other person and those that have an aversion real or imagined that something "bad" will happen if they do this.

In my life I have run across several ladies who were pretty adamant about not wanting anything to do with this area. But after learning as to why (since yes I do like to both give and receive) it almost always came down to the same old story.

One man at one point decided he wanted to stick his penis in there without any knowledge of how to properly do it and without even letting her know what was about to happen. Needless to say the memory of that pain still lives on today for her.

As for those that feel this is disgusting, dirty and full of bacteria, let us all not forget that as children our patents dealt with us and dirty diapers, wiping and cleaning several times a day and as a parent you didn't think twice about cleaning up that mess and it didn't kill you either, just like it wouldn't today. And all those people who are confined to a bed would up sh*t creak if no one came to clean them up. Point is its all part of life, just when you mix sex into it, it somehow becomes perverse thats all.

But anyone who participates in this activity only simply needs to follow a few simple rules, one is the use of a protective barrier like a condom or latex glove and lots of lubricant and go really slow (in a nutshell). Simple effective and disposable protection in the event you run into a WMD...LOL And women who lets a man insert a finger or penis into her anus and then vagina without a new condom or new protection needs a lesson on proper anal sex play. You yourself are only asking for an infection. Its no different than never wipe toward the front...LOL
 867love
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:41:10 PM
where is this happaning? while your in line at target? mcdonalds while getting ketchup for your fries? leaning over to get a drink of water? grocery shopping when your reaching for a bag of potatoes?
i have never heard of this being such a problem -i doubt every man is into that, i'm thinking most guys are happy with going through the front door and wait to be directed to wherever she wants -unless she isn't communicating well and expects him to do one of those "touch and feel" to find her happy places
try being more vocal about your wants
 bob144
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:46:45 PM
I ahve no idea and don't want to know. Gross
 Icey_Angel
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/15/2008 3:10:45 AM
^o^WOW!!!! Thats way TMI for anyone anywhere to see or hear lol. That topic well I heard that some men like it and some say" hey darlin thats an exit only, do not enter" lol And also just for the record I dont like it. Sorry. Its just an opinion. Lol. Everyone has different ways of pleasuring their partner. Lol. So let your finger do the walking lol but dont knock on my "back door". LMAOS. I made a funny. Take care everyone XOXOXOXO
 ceaser_73
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 4:49:57 AM
I also have dated some women that said there was no way anyone was going to touch them there. Everyone of them loved it once I got done with them. It does offer more pleasure to a woman, and it also gets it loose for anal penetration.
Curious to know if some of the women that repsonded to this ever had thier lover lick thier boody hole?
I have sent some women over the extasy edge doing that as well as the obvious.
I will say that in some instances it can be also used as a test to see if a woman is willing and will go to sexual heights, and get her freak on, and is being honest with her sexual desires, or to tell if they are just plain Jane.
It helps decide what kind of sex life you are going to have with the person you are dating.
It is not for all women, some will, and some won't,and it may not be for all men.
ONE IN THE PINK AND ONE IN THE STINK. Thats what I always say.
 TooShadows
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 6:24:56 AM
Some women do enjoy it. I introduced my girlfriend to anal sex and she loves it when she's in the mood. I don't push for it when she's not. She enjoys me fingering her butt when she's going down on me,and will orgasm from it. A lot of times it leads her to ask for anal sex,and who am I to argue? A suggestion is to keep a moist cloth on the bedside table as it makes for a quick clean-up,and if you're really paranoid about germs get some hand sanitizer.
 phishkev
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 8:07:28 AM
Caught between a rock and a hard place, anyone?! Hee!! Obviously, both parties have to be in the mood-you should always respect your partner's wishes...
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 35
Uhmmmm.... maybe because most of the women they did that to
Posted: 11/15/2008 7:52:07 PM
I never noticed a man to ask. Then he puts his hands all over you ewwww. Why don't they ask?
 phishkev
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2008 9:02:35 AM
EastCoast gets it-keep it simple,folks-it's not rocket science unless you make it so...sheesh...
 867love
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/17/2008 10:34:31 AM
O/P -if we really like you... -we want to put our grubby little hands all over you. -but i promise i'll totally wash them, when i feed you the strawberries, champaign and pizza
 steve44312
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/17/2008 12:37:13 PM
Some girls like it some dont all there is to it lol
 compleat_man
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/17/2008 12:56:54 PM
maybe so their fingers will look like a chocolate-dipped ice cream stick and they can save it to savor the flavor later?
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/17/2008 2:10:43 PM
It is interesting that some women think along the lines that men only do things for their own pleasure.In a banal, not anal but with a b, sense what pleasure is there for a man to put his finger in her **** or butt, having said that there is nothing like hearing her moan with absolute pleasure when she is having a clitoral and an anal orgasm together, now if you can learn to time these two she will thank you for it I promise you. And, if she progresses to a 69 position with one of her toys in her ****, your tongue working on her clit and then as she is ready to cum you slowly insert another toy in her butt the pleasure levels will definitely rise, one word of warning though make sure your head is not stuck between her thighs, she might crack it like a walnut and not even know she did it. You never know she may even progress to the delightful stage of reaching back, holding her cheeks apart and saying 'oh baby give it to me in the arse' what a turn on to know you are the cause of such pleasure.
 867love
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/18/2008 12:21:51 PM
haven't you heard? its the new way to greet people...
-havent you been to WAL-MART lately
 luvcunny!
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:43:20 PM
Some woman love it,and some like more then just a finger!
 amazingme313
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/26/2008 12:09:28 AM
because they are on the line of being gay
 Phlostone
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/26/2008 1:50:01 AM
I have not read all posts but it seems a complementary issue is not being discussed.

Why do women not finger our "behind"? Or perhaps I should ask why don't we ask them to?

The same issues of sensory areas in the male anus apply. In masturbation I enjoy fingering my anus and feeling its pulsing contraction during orgasm that for the male may also be hightened by such stimulation - and I do not accept that such pleasure should be restricted to homosexual sex.

For myself I am happy to reserve this "secret" for my personal pleasure and on the few occasions when I have invited a woman to "do me" in this fashion - they have been "rough" and it has not been as I would like it. Perhaps some have had better experiences with this.......
 IMURS4U
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/26/2008 6:04:43 AM
All this talk about BUTT...on fingering has me turned on
 SMMB1971
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/26/2008 9:40:22 AM
two gypsy...nice *lol*
 deerdog1
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/26/2008 12:39:46 PM
almost every woman can fake an orgasm ..unless I have a finger in her butt... there';s no faking the pulsating convulsions of a woman's bung hole when she cums..not that i suspect any of my lovers are faking
 Cogie36
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2008 7:10:15 AM
Maybe they are trying to make friends like your dog does when he sniffs your hiney.....
 compleat_man
Msg: 49
Posted: 12/18/2008 2:17:26 PM

f you want to turn her wild tongue her ass hole. Try it and you will be surprised.

mm, yes, by the aromatic brown paste all in your mouth..ewww :(
 celts123
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/18/2008 2:28:25 PM
I have never fingered a woman's behind. There are many other sexual activities that I would rather be doing with her.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do men want to finger your behind?