Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 previouslyme
Msg: 324
Question: Why do older women want younger men?Page 13 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
flomo... who you trying to fool? Well... one thing you said I know you are kidding...
 mlt71
Msg: 325
Question: Why do older women want younger men?
Posted: 4/8/2009 6:44:59 PM
mlt: There is a difference in being honest and real, than in using the terminology that you do.
You might consider class instead of crass.
That is true in what you said

Like I said I don't have time to make it PG-13 for the veiwers at home.
I answer the author question to my liking on how I deal with older women and what they want with me.
Then I said its a job.
Then somebody came in here asking was I looking for a job. I think he didn't understand what I was talking about so I answer him in the way I know how.

When I say honest and real to me I mean you ask me anything I am going to give you my opinion and not lie to you. Without beating around the bush about it. Them the kind of friends I deal with. The real is I am just so real
 mlt71
Msg: 326
Posted: 4/8/2009 6:59:00 PM
Whatever001 = lol

Not anywhere near as nasty or rude as MLT's comments

Ok I have one for you or any women reading this.

Would you like to meet a man that didn't bullshit and came of to you and said "hey whatever001 I think you are the finest woman I ever seen. I am not going to lie to you I rather **** you than have relationship.
You might say he is nasty and rude. OK

Next we have number 2 guy. He says the right things, Takes you out a few time, he got you thinking you in a relationship. Maybe your kids,and famliy love. You really turst him. But deep down he only want to sleep with you. When he do he is gone.
What do you call him The man with class.

So my point is I might say nasty and rude comments but at least you know where I am coming from. You know MLT not going to feel your head with B.S
We have to many other men on the forum to do that. They use class as a blanket
 whatever0001
Msg: 327
Posted: 4/8/2009 7:19:35 PM
Correct me if I am wrong... but aren't there sites out there for those who are only looking for sex? Why waste your time on here if that's all you are looking for MLT????
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 328
Posted: 4/8/2009 7:19:51 PM
OMG! How are we back on this again????? Let's drop it and move on already!!!
 previouslyme
Msg: 329
Posted: 4/8/2009 7:58:28 PM
I think there are threads that discuss that over and over. So when she says get lost, do they? The keep coming back, sometimes even begging. There are women that do that too!
 flormo2002
Msg: 330
Posted: 4/8/2009 7:59:17 PM
Come on previously me. You do know me pretty well and I've always had woman younger than me other than my last girlfriend of 2 years and she was a year older than me and you know that. I've always had woman younger than me but honestly, age doesn't matter and as someone said, it's just a number. Am I right?
 flormo2002
Msg: 331
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:06:18 PM
And Previouslyme, don't forget that your just 1 year younger than the gal I dated for a very long time and don't you forget that young lady. lol
 mlt71
Msg: 332
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:41:41 PM
I am looking for long term but if some hot lady want to give me some. I am not going to turn it down. For real I would love to have a relationship but if I can't get that I take some ass anytime.

There are men/ women on this website just looking for **** buddies. I can respect them for that.

I was talking about rude and nasty comments.
How men/women hide behind the nice I have class act.
At least a rude and nasty people is honest about things. We don't have to hide. (lol)
 iam2anangel
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:53:02 PM
Next we have number 2 guy. He says the right things, Takes you out a few time, he got you thinking you in a relationship. Maybe your kids,and famliy love. You really turst him. But deep down he only want to sleep with you. When he do he is gone.
What do you call him The man with class.

Nah...I call him: The man...the a$$.

You left out another scenario, though. What about the guy who says the right things, enjoys your company, wants a relationship , loves your family and friends. There is trust on both sides...and deep down he ALSO wants to sleep with you? He whispers in your ear exactly what he wants to do with you....and when he does, he says: "Wow, babe!! Where did you learn to do THAT?!?!?!!? It was GREAT!! The BEST EVER!!"
Then...he pulls you close and snuggles up next to you...and stays there.

See?
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 334
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:53:09 PM
Soft or ingratiating words achieve more than sharpness.

Honey gets more flyes to it, than doth viniger.
[1666 G. Torriano Italian Proverbs 149]
Tart Words make no Friends: spoonful of honey will catch more flies than Gallon of Vinegar.
[1744 B. Franklin Poor Richard's Almanack (Mar.)]
I?know the old saying relative to honey catching more flies than vinegar. ?If this is an act, you might as well save your breath.
[1955 W. C. Macdonald Destination Danger x.]
Ask his advice frequently, and thank him profusely for his wisdom and guidance. Remember that old adage ‘You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.’
[1996 Washington Post 25 Oct. B4]
Related to: tact

job
1 /d??b/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [job] Show IPA noun, verb, jobbed, job·bing, adjective
–noun 1. a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
2. a post of employment; full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
3. anything a person is expected or obliged to do; duty; responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
4. an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
5. the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
6. the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
7. the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
8. Slang . a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
9. a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
10. Slang . an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
11. Computers . a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.

–verb (used without object) 12. to work at jobs or odd pieces of work; work by the piece.
13. to do business as a jobber.
14. to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.

–verb (used with object) 15. to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out ): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
16. to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
17. to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
18. to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
19. to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.

–adjective 20. of or for a particular job or transaction.
21. bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.

—Idioms 22. do a job on, Slang . a. to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him—he'll be in the hospital for a month.
b. to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly; snow.

23. on the job, alert; observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1620–30; 1935–40 for def. 14; orig. uncert.

Synonyms:
1. See task. 2. See position.
 mlt71
Msg: 335
Posted: 4/8/2009 9:27:30 PM
You left out another scenario, though. What about the guy who says the right things, enjoys your company, wants a relationship , loves your family and friends. There is trust on both sides...and deep down he ALSO wants to sleep with you? He whispers in your ear exactly what he wants to do with you....and when he does, he says: "Wow, babe!! Where did you learn to do THAT?!?!?!!? It was GREAT!! The BEST EVER!!"
Then...he pulls you close and snuggles up next to you...and stays there.

YEA I did for get that guy (lol)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 336
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:10:54 AM
LOL...I don't think you are lacking in time for making things PG-13, MLT...I think you just loooove to go for shock value! LOL

I think Iam2anAngel said it best...class, not crass!

It was not your reply in itself...it was your reply in relation to the discussion....so out of the blue, crass!

Anyway...I AGREE with you! You cannot put a price tag on HONESTY. I had a similar Yahoo convo with one of my best girls, yesterday....

100% unadulterated honesty is priceless! And in spite of MOST of us viewing this as a singles site...keep in mind that they DO have options for married, intimate encounters, separated....and they do not kick those off. If you do not like such....do not reply to such. But they have just as much "right" to be here as we do. :)

On topic....WHY is it Older women dating younger men gets viewed as hot (even in spite of the tacky label of COUGAR...ick!) and yet the Older men dating the younger chicks is viewed as nasty?!

Personally, I think just about anything outside of 10 years either way, is ick. LOL But seriously....many know, my daughter and I both have accounts here...and yes, we talk about the ones who ht on us both! (Every older person should have a younger friend to compare notes with, and vice versa! LMAO) No names...lol....don't email me and ask me for such, either!...LOL....but we have BOTH who are writing us both...who do not realize we are mother/daughter...and they will offer an explanation no matter which way...older/younger..."You seem sooo much younger" or "You seem mature beyond your years" or whatever! LOL
 previouslyme
Msg: 337
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:20:04 AM
Flomo, you arent going half your age or even close to the age of your kids! I am thinking 10 years either way is a comfy bracket.
 flormo2002
Msg: 338
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:12:18 AM
Previouslyme, 10 years is a good rule of thumb I suppose but I won't go 10 years older than me but guess it really depends on the woman but I'm not looking for a 65 year old woman but I've seen quite a few very sexy 60 plus woman, no doubt. I remember hearing years ago that a good rule of thumb in terms of age difference is this: Take half your age, then add 7 years and that should be the youngest that you should consider dating or marrying. That still seems like too much of an age difference but hey, my brother-in-law was dating an 18 year old when he was 40. I think that's on the sick side myself because what in the World could youpossibly have in common?
 flormo2002
Msg: 339
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:18:50 AM
and you were right Sheila. After rereading my earlier message about liking younger woman, I did say that the older gals (40 plus)........
Honestly I consider young gals (for me anyway) anyone younger than me. lol
But I wouldn't consider dating anyone in their 30's so just wanted to clarify what I consider young. 45 is young to me and that's around the age where most woman are at their prime of sexuality
 mizzouman38
Msg: 340
Posted: 4/9/2009 10:02:51 AM
When you get older than 40 age is more than a number it is a life style.

l saw one woman that was 60 that had on her profile 21-40.
Most guys that young would want a woman that old for only
1 reason.Of course she might only want that and not looking for
anything serious.But you have to grow up sometime and realize your limitations
and expectations
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 341
Posted: 4/9/2009 11:20:04 AM
As stated in my profile, I prefer ages 27-35, which would put me in about a 15 year range; which again, is just what I'm more attracted to. I see nothing wrong with that age span but I never have been interested in older men, even when I was in my 20's (four years older usually was my limit and wouldn't go much lower than my age at the time). However, it seems that each year as I get older, my age preferences gets older too. If they are babyfaced or look too young, I'm just not interested regardless of the age. With me, again, it boils down to attraction, older or younger.....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 342
Posted: 4/9/2009 12:05:37 PM
Just a question of curiousity, Lainey....what would your 20-something year old son feel about you dating a 27 year old?

My kids are ADAMANT about me having a minimum age range ABOVE 30...my daughter says 35! LOL...but they also grew up with their friends developing crushes and hitting on mama. Ew. LOL

Again...ONLY ASKING as a DISCUSSION. Not judging anyone here...to each, their own!
 previouslyme
Msg: 343
Posted: 4/9/2009 12:38:19 PM
My daughter used get creeped out when I would go out with someone closer to her age than mine, now she is dating somone less that 7 years younger than me. It is not so much about what I am attracted to, but most of the guys that are attracted to me and come forward are the ones younger than me. My favorite age range is within 2 years of me.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 344
Posted: 4/9/2009 1:09:18 PM
My son doesn't really care as long as I'm happy, or so he's told me. It's easy to say, I suppose since he hasn't really had to deal with it too much. He lives on his own so he really hasn't been around anyone I've dated, so it's not in his face, so to speak. He never had his friends hitting/crushing on me (that I know of anyway), and yes, I would be ick'd out too if they had.

My oldest has his own life and doesn't interfere too much in mine. I wouldn't let him make my dating choices for me regardless especially now that he's grown.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 345
Posted: 4/9/2009 2:00:24 PM
I have considered the "would not let him make my dating choices for me" as well....and while ultimately, I would not either...I value and respect how my children feel about such and their opinions.... and besides being my chldren, they are my best friends. And frankly...I just feel strongly enough about it myself...that it makes no difference.

But again...what works for YOU! :O)
 flormo2002
Msg: 346
Posted: 4/9/2009 2:02:22 PM
Just wondering if an older woman in her 40's has desire to be with a boy in his 20's, is that like getting a trophy and makes you feel more desirable because your afraid of losing your looks and want to get it when you can? I know this might stir up some stuff but I don't get it other than the reasons I just mentioned. For me, if the woman doesn't stimulate me sexually, especially in body style\attractiveness as well as the mind, I'm not going there...........regardless of her age. I'm not as easy as I may look. lol
I don't have to worry about those woman because they will never be hitting on me anyway so it all has a way of equaling out, doesn't it?
 CHANEL No 7
Msg: 347
Posted: 4/9/2009 4:14:46 PM
Ok, how about this concept. Throw the freakin' age thing out the door!! Anyone on here that is my friend knows how old I am. I date younger USUALLY because a man that would be chronologically "correct" for me might not be respectful, considerate, FUN, sexy, open-minded, dependable, and physically able to keep up with me. A man that is 20 years younger might not either. ATTITUDE is the most important thing I look for. I have dated "old" 35 y/olds. And "young" 60ish men. If you try to put a set limit, the only thing you are limiting is your chances to meet someone incredible! I don't need a younger guy to reaffirm that I am still desireable. A man that flips my switch is with me because we "click". Nothing more, nothing less.
 flormo2002
Msg: 348
Posted: 4/9/2009 5:11:42 PM
I agree 100% with what you just said la bonne bouche. It's all about flipping that switch and passion all the way. On of my other passions is cooking by the way and foot massages too.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >