Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CHANEL No 7
Msg: 398
Question: Why do older women want younger men?Page 16 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Sheila, I LOVE this new pic, really captures your sweet personality and beauty. I NEVER have wanted to date someone older...when I was in my 20's, even 4 years older seemed OLD!! Everyone has their reasons for their choices. Some reasons should remain amongst the parties involved.
 sweetandsuccessful
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Question: Why do older women want younger men?
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:33:12 PM
Oh, I see how you are, Kat..... Do as I say , not as I do... LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 400
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:45:59 PM
You really DON'T see how I am, Sweetandsuccessful. Cause I don't publicly chastise a person, to privately email something. Kinda pot/kettle sorta deal, yanno?

But wow...tis interesting...are you making it your lifes work to follow my posts and and single them out? Seems the only time I see you in the forums is to do such...starting to look a little...ummm...stalkerish? Now 'dats what's really !
 previouslyme
Msg: 401
Posted: 4/20/2009 5:22:11 PM
I think when you meet someone and you have chemistry, you don't ask age right off the bat. So many people do not look their age. Sometimes it is obvious they are out of your normal zone. When I went out with a guy that was almost 12 years younger than me, I didn't know till it was his birthday. Talk about my jaw dropping. I new he was younger than me, but I didn't give it much thought as to how much younger. That isn't what ended the relationship, it was more of not in sync with each other, turned into a friendship.
 flormo2002
Msg: 402
Posted: 4/20/2009 6:02:27 PM
Oh......Sheila can handle it and knows what I'm talking about because it is all in the timing and the timing was not good for that time and place. I love you Sheila and you know it
 SusieStL
Msg: 403
Posted: 4/20/2009 6:24:19 PM
damnitttttt it Tommy.... I wish you would say you love me too.

OK.. do we need to get back on subject here? By the way what is the subject. Had it not been for the title I would have lost the subject.

Personally.... I don't want someone immature... I don't want to feel like their momma... but a few years.... ok well maybe more than a few works for me.

It is all about personal choice. No one can say a thing that will change my choice. This is a free country isn't it? Right Hippy?

thank you, thank you very much.... I took that pic of Shelia... pretty good if I should say so myself. LOL
 previouslyme
Msg: 404
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:23:07 PM
You did an awesome job Susie.. thank you! How much do I owe you?

Maturity levels can fool you. Sometimes it is more about your values and the era you were raised. Even with my X husband, he was less than 4 years older than me, it seemed like he was much older. He had siblings much older than him. I, on the otherhand did not, so occasionally I felt left out, nothing I could put my finger on. With the guy younger than me, he was slow moving, mellow voice and talker, and basically just repeated phone conversations we decided to meet. We are just in two different places but have the same end goal in common. Makes for a great friend!

Just like you "General Mills"! We don't have to agree, but our core values and goals along with the ability of talking without judgement works like glue. Sometimes it is a 6mos to a year between conversations or going out somewhere but it is like we never missed a beat. (I haven't forgot about the band "General Mills and the Cherios")
 flormo2002
Msg: 405
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:34:09 PM
Yep, you remembered that was the name of my band in High School. Do you remember the name of my second band?
 previouslyme
Msg: 406
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:38:09 PM
Nope, don't think I could handle anything better than that!
 flormo2002
Msg: 407
Posted: 4/20/2009 7:55:05 PM
Well, try LSD. Remember that this was in the late 60's early 70's. It stood for "Liquid Sunshine Development". Imagine that? lmao
but the first band was actually: General Mills and his Cheerios
 SusieStL
Msg: 408
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:10:39 PM
ok that is fine.. just ignore me.. put you on the hot seat and you run... ????

ok I am being too weird tonight.... ttyl

besides my boy toy is coming over.... NOT but the made me say it.

shelia... you can't afford me darlin so I will just say it is my gift to you.
 flormo2002
Msg: 409
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:16:06 PM
I love you too Susie. lol
 tallshyman
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2009 12:18:21 PM
I am all most 45 and I wonder why only younger women talk to me.
 previouslyme
Msg: 411
Posted: 5/17/2009 2:29:39 PM
Why not talk to you? I have no problem talking to anyone older or younger than my normal preference range. Sometimes I feel like we are wasting time, but if you are just enjoying conversation, that is never a waste.
 jlance
Msg: 412
Posted: 5/18/2009 5:21:45 PM
Susie, quit calling me boy toy in the forum.
 SusieStL
Msg: 413
Posted: 5/18/2009 7:32:02 PM
Oh Lance the romance, you know you love it when I call you my boy toy.....

honestly, I don't look for younger men.. they just seem to find me... what can I say?
 sweet-lady
Msg: 414
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:34:46 AM
Ok, I try not to go past 45 but, there's always exceptions to the rule......It seems like the older men want to complain how old they are getting and their health......I want a man that's able to keep up with me and enjoy and have fun.......
 BlueSkys777
Msg: 415
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:15:50 PM
Girl,

I am right there with you !

I want a man who is YOUNGER , who can keep up with me and my energy level and have tons of fun !

Sometimes these OLDER guys are done and watch to sit on the couch and veg!
Not this woman , I am out and about , having fun , living life and making EVERY moment count !

Did someone say that LANCE is a boy toy, is there a line to get in for OUR Lance ????

My will not go below 45 myself ....I have MY AGE requirements, but their always exceptions to every rule fishies !!!!!!!!
 sweet-lady
Msg: 417
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:43:59 PM
KCbrent......There's a few good men that are in your class.....NOT many.....hard to find them... Hey Girls, here's a keeper
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 418
Posted: 8/4/2009 7:50:33 AM
Can't win 'round here. Guess I will go play with my 27-year-0ld Russian penpal then.
 previouslyme
Msg: 419
Posted: 8/4/2009 10:00:44 AM
I think there a lot of younger guys that prefer older women... I don't know if there many in the past, but it seems like I run into it a lot... "age is just a number". So I ask... where were you when Kennedy got shot... Last time I asked the answer was "who cares". For me, that is the point, someone for me would care, or should care. A couple of years ago I dated a guy that was 6 years younger than I am, he said I wasn't old enough for his preference... Talk about suprise, we remain friends and it is kind of a joke between us. I guess if both parties have to corresponding preferences... have fun!
 arhillbillyKat
Msg: 420
Posted: 8/4/2009 8:56:05 PM
I have always dated older men...my ex was 17years 8 months to the day older than me....the last 2 guys that I have dated has been younger than me...one was 48 and the other 47.....all I will say is...dang all these wasted years dating older men.....However I will draw the line when they get around my oldest son's age...
 tallntactile
Msg: 421
Posted: 8/13/2009 9:13:12 PM
I've dated younger women and older women. One valuable thing about dating someone close to my age is being able to relate to things that happened (songs on the radio, etc) during certain times in our lives. However, I don't feel 48. No offense, but I look at SOME of the folks on here around my age and think dayum do I look that bad lol. So I dont always look at ages. I consider the ages of their kids more.
 arwen52
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 8:27:42 PM

I have noticed on alot of profiles I read of women my age that their age range is skewed towards younger men. The last one was 49 and her age range was 38-53. So she would go 11 years younger and only 4 years older than herself. I see that more and more. Is it that when a woman gets out of a long marriage which may have gone stale that they want more adventure in their lives and think a younger man can give them that?

Cuz when you're my age, most of the guys are old, fat, and boring?

Hey, a really large percentage of the guys are looking for women 20+ years younger than they are and won't even consider a woman their own age, let alone older than they are. So quitcher****in!
 deetristate
Msg: 423
Posted: 4/7/2015 4:05:15 AM
I was going to start a new
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >