Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Knight_00
Msg: 205
view profile
History
If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?Page 10 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Using your logic, if she goes down on you, aren't you OBLIGATED to go down on her? Say she is in menses - should you have to do it because she did it for you?

A lot of people here have posted about pleasing their partner, and that's great to have that notion. Myself, I go down on a partner because I LIKE IT. Sometimes, there's no orgasm involved. It's what I like to do. Say for example, you have intercourse for a while, then just feel like going down on her...

I will only date girls who like doing what we do. The notion of "the gift" is repulsive to me. If she likes giving head, I'll get mine. But that has nothing to do with me going down on her. I just fvkkin like it.

So if your girl isn't satisfying you in the way that you like, don't have expectations that lead to unspoken resentments, do something about it - talk about it or find someone more compatible with your tastes, no pun intended.
 brighteyes_09
Msg: 206
If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?
Posted: 8/21/2009 9:15:02 AM
This thread is about a "tit for tat" scenario.

Do it for the enjoyment of satisfying a person whom you care about, not because you expect the person to "pay it back".

Someone who thinks that way has selfish motivations and is not really interested in the feelings of the other person.
 *buzz*
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2009 1:15:38 PM
Whatever scenario 'on hands' or 'hands on' is never only way street in my books.
Double joy!
 JstAnthrLonelyGirl
Msg: 209
Posted: 8/22/2009 1:23:40 PM
Wow, I give oral because I like to, not for a favor to my man. There are a lot of girls out there that A) don't like giving oral or B) don't like a cumshot in the face / mouth. Just like there are some guys out there that don't enjoy giving oral. Sex isn't about favors. Enjoy it, and stop worrying so much about what is fair.
 eattoplease
Msg: 210
Posted: 5/29/2010 6:34:43 PM
You must have the brain size of a pea....that would be the choice of the woman...not tit for tat crap...Ive experienced both.....and then woman that have never done oral till I performed on them.....grow up....anything other than her wanting could get you jail....
 platypus_man
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2010 9:15:43 PM
I think this is an issue for people who believe that there must be a reciprocal response in exact equality to whatever they did. No. Sexually, it's only acceptable to do what you like to do. I don't give a woman oral sex because I'm expecting her to do something in return; I do it because I like it; I like how it makes me feel, and I like that she enjoys it too. If she should do something that she enjoys that I like as well, so much the better. But sex shouldn't have to be something where people are always keeping score as to who did what to and for who for how long and how many times. That's just plain wrong.
 .dej
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2010 9:54:08 PM
I like occasionally going out of my way to do something like this, but if I start to get the feeling she has no interest in going out of her way for me, it'll probably pretty quickly turn into me not wanting to go out of my way for her. Nobody likes being taken for granted.
 itsaboutthattime
Msg: 213
Posted: 5/30/2010 10:16:46 AM
I'm in the same situation, but as a woman. I've been told many times that I'm a 10 performing in that department; and rightfully so because I DO enjoy it. However, I always seem to find the guys that like themselves taken care of first, then they're done. I either have to wait around for them to get their 2nd wind (which could take a half hour or longer) or I leave... generally I just leave out of disappointment and hope next time it's my turn. That's usually not the case and I try a couple more times, but after that I give up and move on.

In my own experiences, it's the men who are younger than me that are like this. The older men I've dated are always about pleasing the women first.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 214
Posted: 5/30/2010 10:34:59 AM
Maybe she doesn't like to perform oral sex? If this is the case you're a jerk if you expect her to do something she doesn't want to do.
 *buzz*
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2010 12:47:12 PM
In department I don't think so there should be a feeling of returning the favour. Afterall, hands-on or on hands it is not about favours. Pleasurable joyful union comes from within ... sharing heights ... and just as Eagles sing ... take it to the limits one more time
 .dej
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2010 12:08:26 AM
You're all silly.

Someone who feels like they're doing all the work, giving eternally, and getting nothing in return will start to resent it. This occurs in doing housework, buying gifts, giving compliments, planning surprise outings, and certainly occurs in bed. You're all deluding yourself with your rosy view of "but it's not about that, it's about pleasing the other person!". Yes, you should of course consider the other person. Hell half of you even said something like "it's not about that, I put my partner first and vice versa", without considering that the question is centered around the fact that the partner isn't holding up his/her end of the bargain. While pleasing the other person is great, and certainly must be considered, there are (at least) two people in a relationship.

Maybe she doesn't like to perform oral sex? If this is the case you're a jerk if you expect her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Fine. But I don't like to share my vehicle, put the toilet seat down, and I certainly don't like having to sit through chick flicks. But, this being the 21st century and all, we learn to get down with our partners' needs, too.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 217
Posted: 5/31/2010 3:14:21 AM
So what would everyone say if the roles were flipped? She gives oral and swallows but HE won't ever go down on her! Uh-huh...I thought so!
 *closer
Msg: 218
Posted: 5/31/2010 4:24:16 AM

She gives oral and swallows but HE won't ever go down on her! Uh-huh...I thought so!

lol.....That's the case in my situation and I'd be lying if I said it felt fair,but it doesn't stop me from enjoying giving head anyways.I have choices.Accept it as it is.Play tit for tat or find a man interested in reciprocity.

I can accept it as it is because I know he loves me and that's a much harder thing to find than a guy who loves to give oral.

But DAMN if I don't wish I could have it all!
 PregnantLady
Msg: 219
Posted: 5/31/2010 6:07:26 AM

Fine. But I don't like to share my vehicle, put the toilet seat down, and I certainly don't like having to sit through chick flicks. But, this being the 21st century and all, we learn to get down with our partners' needs, too.

Actually since there are things that I won't do I don't expect my husband to do certain things either.
My husband doesn't like horror movies so I'd never expect him to watch one with me. I'm not into sci-fi so he doesn't expect me to watch those.

All I'm getting at is I am not going to expect my husband to do something he doesn't like or doesn't want to.
I'm not into oral sex but if I was I wouldn't expect him to return the favor if I did it.
 Annie was here
Msg: 220
Posted: 5/31/2010 9:44:33 AM
Now men can know what it feels like to be left out of the magical world of orgasms.Until recently a womans orgasm was of no consequence to her partner. For most of humanity's history men climbed on top of women, got themselves off then left her hanging.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 221
Posted: 5/31/2010 10:03:16 AM

All I'm getting at is I am not going to expect my husband to do something he doesn't like or doesn't want to.
I'm not into oral sex but if I was I wouldn't expect him to return the favor if I did it.

How refreshing to hear..
 Annie was here
Msg: 222
Posted: 5/31/2010 11:09:52 AM

I always worked on the theory that if I made sure she liked it enough then she does the begging, not me...

That's a good theory.Now if only you could teach all men to think that way.
 BdubsWxPuck30
Msg: 223
Posted: 7/19/2011 11:14:33 AM
I believe that a woman has that right to make the decision in giving you a blowjob or not. However, if she's not going to give in, I'll give her thoughts to do so with giving her more oral, but not giving her the sex. How about that?
 4rumninja
Msg: 224
Posted: 7/19/2011 11:30:28 AM
No...if you do that for her it should be because you wanted to do it to satisfy her, not because you expect reciprocity...
 lakersyr08
Msg: 225
Posted: 7/20/2011 1:10:06 PM
it all depends on the situation and the parties involved, because I know when I eat a women out, I would like her to suck me off, but if that is not her thing, then no big deal
 Natgoat
Msg: 226
Posted: 7/21/2011 8:23:08 AM
It shouldn't be an ~expectation~, it should be her way of saying
"Thank You, So Much for your efforts!!!"
 Kogatana
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2013 12:00:34 AM
you ..sad.. sad ..delusional fool.the woman that raised you.(your mom.) Is a lesbian...yes?
 Kogatana
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2013 12:05:26 AM
I take it as if you don't like...or..can't get off on having been given oral...then masturbation must be totally out of the question for yourself..how do you survive?
 qldblue
Msg: 229
Posted: 7/30/2013 6:19:39 PM
I suppose you could look at the topic's question and decide what your answer/ expectation will be.

My answer is very simple and you can cross out the one that doesn't apply;

A) Do you want just sex?
OR
B) Do you want to make love?

There is a difference
 TheFuryan
Msg: 230
Posted: 7/30/2013 6:51:52 PM
In this modern age of equality if you can make your woman cum orally and there is no attempt to reciprocate are you obligated to continue in the future? If you are a gentleman and make her orgasm first and even second should there be any gold at the end or your rainbow?

Yikes! Someone brought this dinosaur back to life. Well, I might as well add my 2 cents.

By the phrase "your woman", I'm going to assume you mean the woman you're in a relationship with. Let me let you in on a little secret my friend. If you take care of your woman, she'll take care of you. She may not necessarily take care of you right after you finish her, but she will make sure you are happy. Besides, if you took care of her the right way, she's going to need a few to recover. Well, at least in my experience.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >