Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phishkev
Msg: 59
view profile
History
If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Did I mention I love to give....sigh...to a special lady out there...
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 62
view profile
History
If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?
Posted: 10/19/2008 12:03:12 AM
Yes I think so! Maybe she isn't into that and u should ask her. I want the whole package deal. If she doesn't do it for u then why do it for her and then why stay together when most women like to?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/20/2008 8:54:29 AM
OP,

That's just silly. Why would you expect a lover to be as giving and interested in your pleasure as you are in theirs? Now if you were a woman, and you were giving but not getting, then the no good SOB that you are with would be a worthless excuse for a man. You would be better off moving on. Since you are a man, you're a worthles excuse for a man for bringing it up.
 whytwater
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:03:33 AM

There is always 69

Visions of loud, boisterour POF crowd, gesticulating, and demure Dempcey, in quiet voice, offers these few words. Snap-Problem solved. Stops me in my tracks!! And pretty much shames every male master-solver post on here. Chit, and real cute, to boot!
 xdjdjx
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/20/2008 10:33:07 AM
I give oral sex to my girlfriend all the time and she hasnt given me any for about 4 months now... shes so busy with school and everything else, we dont even really have sex anymore.. I definately think that sharing oral sex with each other is a great way to show how much desire you truly have for someone.. It makes them actually feel WANTED. Also, helps if you keep your shit trimmed down there.. lol.. she never trims hers, but that doesnt really bother me though.
 thebigslim
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:22:07 AM
For me I could care less if my girl didnt reciprocate, its something I really enjoy doing..... like my papa told growing up - "If it smells like fish, its a good dish.. if it smells like cologne, leave it alone!!!"
 deerdog1
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/30/2008 12:56:28 PM
If you make her ....cum orally.... shouldn't she return the favor?

actually I have never seen anyone cum orally ........some sentences just beg for punctuation

but i do love to make a woman cum,orally.
 startle
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/30/2008 2:30:09 PM
if she does not return the favor she is lazy, selfish, boring and just plain mean. i return the favor even without a favor. it's all part of being a good hostess. women who don't want to are the 1st to complain when a guy starts wandering. good sex includes i do you, you do me, we do each other in various positions. if it's over in less than 3 hours, you left something out and remember to wake up in the middle of the night and keep going until you are done. remember....you only live once.
 gopherboy1976
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2008 11:21:43 PM
Equality?? Got nowt to do with it.

I am a BIG fan of oral, both giving and recieving. On most occasions I just like to give, give, give. Sometimes I have recieved, recieved...etc. but never expected it as a "duty" or returned favour! Mostly it is mutual but quite often things progress past the payback to toher things due to heated moment :-)

I also know there is quite alot of women out there who do not like to give oral and I say fair play to that. Best thing is when I've heard my male friends complain a woman won't do that, I just ask "Would you put one in your mouth?", they usually shut up! (The same goes for the whole spit, swallow or duck argument) I probably wouldn't so why should I expect a women to do the same, if they do then I figure it's a nice extra!

I have and never will "expect" anything from my partner. It's all about the fun, enjoyment and sharing in the end, not keeping score (unless your having a "who can make the other orgasm first" competition ;-) always fun to play)

It's not a match or game, it's unscripted enjoyment between partners, let the moment lead to whatever happens, it's all part of the fun.
 doink 1962
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:23:25 AM
HAd to go back and start from the begining, thought we were talking about a party with expectations and favors, then I thought maybe it is a game where we keep score? Wow all confused on this! LOL. From what I have read I think he got his answer and it seems to be a resounding NO! Be happy for what you recieve but always be a good giver!
 platypus_man
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:24:02 AM
No. Relationships aren't about giving and taking exactly the same things from each other. Sometimes you give more, sometimes she does, or sometimes one gives more than the other all the time because he or she wants to. I like giving oral; I love the feeling of having my head between a woman's soft, warm thighs, with my mouth you-know-where. I haven't had all that many relationships in my life, and I know how wonderful it feels to know someone loves me, and I've always gotten the feeling that when I give a woman oral often, and with loving care, she knows how much I love her. It makes me feel good doing it, and it makes her feel good getting it. What more could you ask for? To me, expecting someone else to do something they don't want to, simply because I want it, is selfish. Sure, if you absolutely cannot have an orgasm any other way, then maybe you need a different girlfriend. But maybe you should explore other ways of coming. Try a fleshlight; let her use it on you.
 gopherboy1976
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2008 8:39:04 PM
Mmmm.. I must say, reading what people have put about PO being correct have an OK point to some aspect. There has to be mutual pleasure for both or the relationship is going to go downhill very fast. And yes, if she's refusing ANY form or pleasure in return then yes I would agree she would be a selfish person.

But OP has only mentioned one sex act, oral. I have had a few g/f's in the past who do not like to give oral and in no way did I complain or demand it in return (although yes I would have loved it, which guy wouldn't) but I'm sure there are many, many other things she can/will do which should keep the fun in the bedroom alive.

In summary... If there is not much receiving in OP's sex life then yes he has a valid point but if it's just one thing out of a fuller sex life then I see it as a bit petty. But without knowing the full balance of their sex life it's really hard to say.
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/31/2008 9:06:27 PM
Should there be obligations when it comes to sex? I would think I'd be more concerned with pleasing my partner than having some ulterior motive.
 bi_oral69
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/31/2008 10:50:18 PM
I agree w/the others, don't keep score. It U give her the pleasure she wants, deserves and needs, that has always been all I need as I get so much pleasure from giving. If she is into it, U will get oral too and if not, just enjoy the pleasure U share.
 bi_oral69
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/31/2008 10:57:08 PM
I agree w/startle, after a fine sensual saturday night, Sunday morning starts w/champagne, strawberrys& cream and both continue the exquiteness of sharing pleasure.
 flkoolade1031
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/1/2008 10:44:26 PM
WOW,,,,,,where are all you women who give head because you LOVE to???
speak up if you enjoy having a hard member in your mouth as much as i enjoy the kitty kat,,,,,,,
 halbailman
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/2/2008 4:05:53 AM
I say Tis better to give than to recieve... Though having given I'd like to recieve at some point in my life, Just saying ;)
 abelian
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/2/2008 9:53:12 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it, but EVERYONE is motivated by what he or she wants. Those of you who feel like altruists who think giving is the most important thing, do so because you receive something in return. If you don't believe me, see how long your good feeling from giving lasts if you aren't appreciated for it.

Now that we have that out of the way, I don't think it's to hard to figure out that a relationship will only last as long as BOTH partners are getting what they want to the extent they don't want to look elswhere for more. So regardless of what anyone says, they expect favors returned in some fashion. Wanting your ego stroked is no less of a demand than anything else. It's just less obvious what your motivation for giving is.
 PLF4YOU
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/5/2008 10:04:21 PM
I find great satisfaction in pleasing a woman orally (after all I am a PLF....) so there is not an expectation of getting a BJ in return....but if i dont on a regular basis, then I will eventually feel like Im not appreciated....

dont keep score.........its not a contest
 namrael
Msg: 101
Posted: 11/7/2008 2:45:52 PM

So I tried what so many suggested and discussed it with her. I got an instant response....NO! Never gonna happen. But I should continue cuz she loves it. Don't get me wrong women libers, I love her to cum repeatedly, both from oral action, and also when she gets on top and cums again and again. And hey, I don't even mind when she's done she even lets me orgasm. Nice right? I guess as long as she's happy I should shut up.

You need to figure out whether this is a deal-breaker for you. I wouldn't be okay with this situation, and it seems that you aren't either; and an unsatisfactory sex life is a perfectly valid reason for breaking off a relationship if it's leading to resentment. But if she's not willing to make any changes, then you need to decide whether you're okay with things as they are, or if it's time to find a more compatible partner.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2008 11:21:27 PM
Yeah but most men can't make me cum orally because they have no clue to what they are doing down there. I can make a guy cum but they never can me! I need to have an experienced man!
 scion07
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/9/2008 4:56:37 PM
I think it only right
 catkin2007
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/14/2008 9:01:26 AM
I guess my attitudes towards sex must be lacking somewhere. My belief has always been that it is a “shared” experience between my partner and myself.

Yes, I agree that there are times that one party receives more than the other, but in those instances, I’ve always found that the receiver’s response heats things up rather quickly and things go a different direction. But I’ve never heard the other complain.

I’ve never been with a man who was a giver and was upset by things if he didn’t immediately receive back. I’ve also been the one giving and didn’t receive back and it never occurred to me to stop and yell “foul.”

Satisfaction is more than being the receiver, it is also knowing the satisfaction and pleasure you gave to your partner and experiencing the moment of their pleasure with you.

Truly satisfying sex of any kind is when two partners are enjoying their “special times” together and not worrying about who does what and if they got something immediately in return.

I’ve always found that the most satisfying sex is that which is given freely and without a predetermined outcome, pardon the pun. It’s not an act of first you do this, then the partner does this, and if this happens, we do this. Heck that is boring and I wouldn’t stay with a partner who had a PLAN to have sex. That is lacking intimacy. Sex is freedom of expression of things between two people, not a game day plan to win.

Oh, btw, most plans never work out 100% of the time anyway. Besides, who wants to be with a selfish lover? Selfish lovers make the worst ones, it’s over before it even starts to heat up.

Maybe you are putting too much pressure on her by your selfish demands and are limiting what pleasure you could be receiving. Stop thinking about the outcome before and let things progress naturally, they work better that way!
 bruceskis
Msg: 115
Posted: 11/15/2008 11:24:39 PM
I really don't like 69 all that much. I find that it is more difficult to concentrate if we are doing each other. I prefer to take turns with oral.
 ripley65
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/16/2008 1:01:46 AM

Is the only reason you give sexual pleasure to receive it in return? Do you not find pleasure and satisfaction in knowing the satisfaction and pleasure you gave to your partner?

Do you not enjoy the act of oral sex for what it is? Do you not savor the closeness and intimacy that comes with it? are you so egocentric that you cannot give pleasure without concern for yours?

^^^ Best answer so far,,,,,,,,,,,,ditto!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >