Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kim1622
Msg: 39
help please need advice badlyPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I am so sorry your having to go through this. Yuck! There is a support website you can post at, breakups and divorce (not that your ready for that but it's a place to vent) and talk to other people going through the same thing. w w w d a i l y s t r e n g t h c o m. Look me up if you go there, I'm kim162. Take care.
 5speedfreak
Msg: 41
help please need advice badly
Posted: 2/13/2009 10:30:06 PM
all i can suggest is..... lose him... you did not sign up for constant misery.. thats B S.. no one should have to endure a constant state of unhappyness..... cut your loss and get out.... its not worth is, i dont know you but i have a sure feeling that you deserve much much more than what you're getting now
 mascot1
Msg: 46
help please need advice badly
Posted: 2/19/2009 10:28:39 AM
Wow, a lot of the women on here would know the signs of a jerk because at one point or another, we've been with one. Please get out and leave this dog alone. Trust me, that is not love. He could say he loves you but you know the old saying "Actions speak louder than words". My ex and I ONLY got along while we were high and in the bed, that was it, nothing more. That is what kept us together. When I look back, I wish I got out sooner because I was 'blinded' to who he really was. I thought he loved me even though he broke up with me more times than I care to remember(everytime he got mad) and called me stupid and stuff like that, everything was my fault. Thats what they do. You'll feel SOOOO much better after you get yourself out and pick yourself up again. Then you'll wonder "what the fu*k was I thinking to have even stayed with a man that treated me like that?" Believe me, time heals all wounds, but not if you keep putting the salt on it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >