Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Animotek
Msg: 387
girls with high sex drivePage 17 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I am attracted to girls with a high sex drive. Nothing to be uncomfortable about.
 baldguy500
Msg: 388
girls with high sex drive
Posted: 4/9/2013 3:02:07 PM
where are they..... where are they.....whats her name...whats her name.....
 JDC1993
Msg: 389
Posted: 4/11/2013 3:18:20 PM
Its a problem I have as well, if Im trying to date the guy I dont let on for a few weeks.
 Randy0329
Msg: 390
Posted: 4/15/2013 1:02:21 PM
yes still lonely because without emotional feelings its left you empty feelings and emotions are everything just do it with someone you really care about and let go
 Single_Dad_Dave
Msg: 391
Posted: 4/15/2013 2:06:37 PM
I don't have a problem with a woman with a high sex drive.

I have had more than one woman with a high sex drive say that men *say* they want that, but many are actually intimidated by a woman with a high sex drive when confronted with it in person.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 392
Posted: 4/15/2013 2:22:25 PM
...and the problem is?

Thank you, come again!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 393
Posted: 4/15/2013 6:17:47 PM

I have had more than one woman with a high sex drive say that men *say* they want that, but many are actually intimidated by a woman with a high sex drive when confronted with it in person.

Amen to that.
 gentleplus
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2013 9:39:04 PM

Let me try to explain it like this......

Men are often like cheetahs.... a cheetah will actully starve to death if presented with a dish of food.... they won't eat at all.... but if you tie a rope to it and drag at a high speed like moving prey..... they will attack and eat it...

So those women with a high sex drive just need to be aware and discuss the matter... and possibly be just slightly reserved at certain points at the start before cutting loose... we still need the "hunt"

so just a little role play and a lot of communication should do the trick in an on going relationship.....
 gentleplus
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2013 9:39:27 PM
sorry duplicate
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 396
Posted: 4/16/2013 4:56:11 AM
My recent ex virtually insisted on sex every day. I certainly was not stupid enough to judge her harshly, and never felt intimidated. Shyt, she lived her life unfettered by notions of Puritanical stereotypes of women. What is there not to like about that?? I gave thanx every day, sometimes twice a day.....
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2013 7:25:18 AM
I never understood how a lady's high sex drive can be a source of intimidation. And concerning being seen as "being easy"...it's not your sex drive, but it's what you do with it, or how you search for someone, or whether or not you get with someone too easily just for the sex, or if you can be faithful when in a relationship - unless the mis-match between drives is too bad, in which case you should find someone else.

It never made sense to me to be intimidated as a man for a woman to be strong, independent, successful, to be the one to ask me out or do the initial approaching, to have a high sex drive, for her to be dominant sexually sometimes, etc. Even if I had a woman who's drive was substantially greater than mine and I had a hard time "keeping up", I feel that there are still ways to work with that - there's a lot of room for creativity and how we are together or what we do together so that she can be free to enjoy herself enough - assuming that our relationship entails such attitudes between us, and unless the mis-match happens to be too great. But I guess I can say this because of the ways I happen to enjoy it all anyway, which also lends itself to accomodating a woman with a healthy drive. I'm pretty sure that any woman I'd be with would do her part to do for me, so I'd be only happy to do my part as well.
 gtomustang
Msg: 398
Posted: 4/16/2013 7:45:44 AM
Since guys' associate their virility, their manhood, with their sex drive (and ability and all that), a woman who has it higher than they do, can make them feel inadequate.

Men who don't associate manhood with having constant erections like a 20 yr old, don't need to label a woman in order to feel better about themself. Of course, a woman who sees sex as an end goal will find men who think the same way. you get love by giving it, so a woman who wants to avoid being used, needs to find guys who are just like her. Of course, that's what all humans do naturally, so if a woman finds people who use her, she should consider how she's using other people...otherwise, obviously, a guy who uses you for sex would be waving red flags with his self-focused behavior, not making you feel there's a connection.
 DragonBits
Msg: 399
Posted: 4/16/2013 8:13:40 AM

Men are often like cheetahs.... a cheetah will actully starve to death if presented with a dish of food.... they won't eat at all.... but if you tie a rope to it and drag at a high speed like moving prey..... they will attack and eat it...

Cheetahs hunt by sight so they excelled in the sport known as 'coursing'. Hunts organized by royalty and nobles were for the challenge of sport, not for food. Hunts represented power and prestige. By the 1500s the popularity of the cheetah as a hunting companion rivaled that of the dog. Cheetahs, the most easily tamed of the big cats, were caught, tamed and trained. Adults were used because cubs had not learned how to hunt. Tamed cheetahs formed a strong bond with their keepers. Each cheetah rode to the hunt by horseback or on a cart. Its eyes were covered with a hood and uncovered when prey was sighted. The cat was released to chase down the prey and was then rewarded with meat fed from a wooden spoon.

Guess you are right, guys are like cheetahs.
 sigungq
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2013 7:02:50 PM
OP, I've never met a girl with a high sex drive. So you may need to explain a little further. High sex drive compared to what exactly?
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 401
Posted: 7/14/2013 7:14:32 PM
Yeah I am in the same boat, I am still searching for someone with a compatible drive.
 Zandi_Lady
Msg: 402
Posted: 7/14/2013 7:56:24 PM
Speaking from personal experience, high sex drive does not cause one to be unfaithful or to be promiscuous. I enjoy frequent, creative sex and have never cheated on a man nd do not sleep around.

I have learned (the hard way) it is important to discuss this with a potential partner, early on so that you don't end up in a relationship with a man who may have impotency problems or just a lower libido than you do. Being Christian, I bought the cow without tasting the milk when I married my last husband and that was a big mistake.

The best advice I can give you is to let the conversations between you and your love interest be organic and don't hold back when something along these lines comes to mind. You can make it very clear to him that though sex is very important to you and something that is critical to a good relationship for you, that you also need it to be within a monogomous, commited, relationship in order for you to enjoy it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2013 8:40:31 PM

Speaking from personal experience, high sex drive does not cause one to be unfaithful or to be promiscuous.

True.. but many use it as a way of explaining why they need to cheat or f*ck everything with a heartbeat in their general area. I've seen so many say they can't be faithful because they need to have a lot of sex, or they have a sexual addiction.

My drive is high... higher than all but one of my partners. I have cheated on (and been cheated on by) partners. I have also had a long period of monogamy with no issues (other than my ex wouldn't have sex with me as much as I'd have liked). I didn't do either because of my sex drive.
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2013 11:55:10 AM
I have always had a high sex drive but have never been cheap!

Hard to describe when even within a relationship you want again and they don't. Good sex is the one that makes you want more.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2013 4:02:52 PM
I don't see the problem. Sex is necessary for good health. Even older men can keep up with 18 year old today( modern medicine).Nothing wrong if wanting sex everyday or 3 times a day. Burns calories!
 J_lover2010
Msg: 406
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2013 10:37:01 PM
any guy would love to have a highly sexually active girl and if its real it will be their when you least expect it to
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 407
Posted: 7/19/2013 4:33:32 AM

any guy would love to have a highly sexually active girl…

Myth. Untrue. Not all men have a high sex drive or want a female partner with a high sex drive.

Many of the women in this thread are speaking from personal experience.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 408
Posted: 7/19/2013 7:15:06 AM
MutedEnthusiasm is very right.

I've known several men over the years who have married and/or coupled up with highly sexed women and at first, thought they were in Paradise.

But you know what? After a while it wore off. Big time.

My brother married a highly sexed woman and after a couple of years, the thrill wore off and it just became more of an issue for them than a 'gift,' because she was constantly jumping him and he just wanted to relax at night. And I've known other men who also felt the same way - after a while, it wasn't the big thrill they thought it was.
 grizzelda
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2013 10:16:52 AM

any guy would love to have a highly sexually active girl and if its real it will be their when you least expect it to

Just another****dragging around a body's way of thinking...
 gtomustang
Msg: 410
Posted: 7/19/2013 5:14:36 PM
how do I take it? as often as possible :)

I worked w/ a voluptious gal who's sex drive was high only b/c she didn't know any other way to know if guys found her interesting, and she was insecure about being wanted b/c she figured only skinny girls won guys' attention. I dated a woman who had a TBI and her inhibitions as far as sex was concerned was pretty much gone. her sex drive may not have been high, just normal for a woman who didn't worry about labels :) I dated another lass who's sex drive was high b/c she was a sensual person--she loved to experiment with cooking, and experiment in kitchen if you get my drift :) she'd love to canoe down a river to a coastal city for al fresco dinner, and "enjoy dessert" in the canoe during the trip back. She was creative in the studio, and with the right guy, the rush of emotions from creating something good could result in a sexual stimulation.

generally speaking, the average guy's reaction to a sex-positive woman can be based on how much of it he's getting (ever hear the joke, the difference between an easy girl and a b!tch is the b!tch has sex with everyone but you?) and/or what reasons he thinks is behind her desire for sex--is she using sex as a currency to buy love, or she honest about her sexual desires, doesn't play games to see if she can win a guy's attention, and so an adult man can handle her and her desires to enjoy what life has to offer--but little boys will choke up and not rise to the occasion, pun intended.
 Ray89135
Msg: 411
Posted: 7/20/2013 4:32:49 AM
I cannot be in a relationship unless she has a high sex drive to match mine ...Yap I am 64 and cannot get enough ...Age has not slowed me down even a little bit :) If a woman excites my passion I am hooked and in for the long haul but that isn't easy to find...My high sex drive does not mean I will jump any woman's bones...Truth of the matter is I feel chemistry with very few woman ...I wish it was a larger amount but I cannot fake it nor would I want to...So OP you just haven't found the right guy ...We are out there trust me because I am one of them.....

Ray
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >