Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls with high sex drive      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Salvaje25
Msg: 426
girls with high sex drivePage 18 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
i wish i could give u some sex
 bilby886
Msg: 427
view profile
History
girls with high sex drive
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:52:59 AM
@cherry_blossom20

i am always almost aroused

serious?
wow!
are we talking "status = DEFCON 3" or what?
you rock girl!
 cautiousluv
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 8:54:25 AM

cherry blossom20: every 10 minutes or less i could have sex, i am always almost aroused. not hard to do proud of my sexuality.

Hey cherry_blossom - is your inbox overflowing yet??
 MsMicki
Msg: 429
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 9:09:12 AM
every 10 minutes??

honey......if you are ready for it every 10 minutes.......you're not getting laid properly to start with!!

Give me a good 2 hour quality session that leaves us sated for hours over a bunch of quickies that leave me wanting more......
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 9:10:22 AM

Hey cherry_blossom - is your inbox overflowing yet??

Now there's a double entendre if ever I've seen one!
 FixedVariable
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 9:19:24 AM

u r lying bc if u really do,,y u still single

I'm guessing that maybe she hasn't taken out an ad in the local paper. What a stupid question.

Having a high sex drive doesn't guarantee you a relationship. Maybe she doesn't tell a guy about her high sex drive in the first contact e-mail.. or the first time she meets a guy offline. I know I don't unless I am specifically looking for sex.

I can honestly say that I probably think about sex at least as much as I imagine that most men do.
 dan88anew
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 9:21:42 AM
I think alot of guys dont realise that their are plenty of women out their with high sex drive. Its just not as obvious because of the ways guys and girls talk about sex etc.

I think plenty of women have gotten so good at keeping their sex drive hidden until the appropriate time that they've got alot of people believing they dont ever want it.

If your not getting it enough then your either missmatched or more likely your no good and so they dont want to do it with you alot.
 DragonBits
Msg: 433
Posted: 4/2/2012 11:07:11 AM
In my experience, many women have a high sex drive, maybe around 50%. Most don't express that by cheating or having multiple sex partners. they want an exclusive relationship.

These women often don't start the sexual side of a relationship being ravenous for more sex, or showing a high sex drive, but often it takes 4-5 weeks before this side of their sexuality expresses itself. Not sure if I tap into this sexuality, or if it just takes a certain amount of time before they feel secure and comfortable. Not sure if they behaved that way with relationships in their past, I never really asked in that level of detail.

Also a high sex drive doesn't mean they are into kinky sex, or that they want to or are particularly good at making an extra effort at pleasing a man. That seems to be a separate issue. Could be that many men are just so happy to find a women that wants to F*** all night long it never comes up as an issue.

So it's great and a lot more rare if a women both has a high sex drive and wants to make a big effort at sexually pleasing her man in return. It's different focusing on her own pleasure Vs maximizing a man's pleasure, and there is also times when you are both in sync, want the same thing and peak at the same time. Mixing these things up is the best of all worlds.
 FixedVariable
Msg: 434
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 11:20:58 AM
Most don't express that by cheating or having multiple sex partners. they want an exclusive relationship.

Yeah, they just want a lot of sex. You poor guys... must be hard on you.

These women often don't start the sexual side of a relationship being ravenous for more sex, or showing a high sex drive, but often it takes 4-5 weeks before this side of their sexuality expresses itself.

I do not wait very long to share that kind of info because if I start dating someone who has a lower sex drive, that obviously won't work out. I know I run the risk of being thought of as an FWB more than as an eventual GF, but I find that easier to deal with compared to always wanting an amount of sex that I won't ever get.
 Sabetha
Msg: 435
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:09:50 PM
so, twice a day is normal then... I don't know how high my sex drive is, depends on the moon.
 redsox322
Msg: 436
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:51:30 PM
Most women dont want to screw guys who act like they deserve a ten
 cautiousluv
Msg: 437
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:55:50 AM

Now there's a double entendre if ever I've seen one!

Hey! Your right....didn't even notice that until you said something! lol
 ixtlan09
Msg: 438
Posted: 4/3/2012 5:38:19 PM
Everyone thinks they have a high sex drive. Until they meet someone who has one that is even higher.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 439
Posted: 4/4/2012 5:09:27 PM

I think alot of guys dont realise that their are plenty of women out their with high sex drive. Its just not as obvious because of the ways guys and girls talk about sex etc

Remember that stat going around at one time about a man think about sex every ???? seconds or minutes what ever it was? From the conversations that I've been a part of with women I'd say they cut that stat in half. Some of us are on to you.
 jakester307
Msg: 440
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:27:09 AM
i believe you all women should tell the men they are with that they do. makes things esier and could be fun.
 karendarnell
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2012 11:12:20 AM
wait till you hit your 40s..........
 laughtostayyoung
Msg: 442
Posted: 4/8/2012 11:32:04 AM
[qoute]wait till you hit your 40s..........

Sometimes I think that if I fall asleep at a woman's home when she is in her 40's I will wake up handcuffed and be their sex slave for life. Some of them make teenaged boys look timid. lol.
 redsox322
Msg: 443
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2012 12:12:47 PM
lol I dont want to grow old. :( I cant get away with the younger men at that point like I can now grrrrrrrrrrrr. I slept with a much older man and it was just like a chore to me. I doubt I will do that ever again. grrrr Id love to stay 31 forever
 jakester307
Msg: 444
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:28:46 PM
ok, well ladies glad to see alot of you have a high sex drive. i for one love that no matter what your age. but having a high sex drive and and open mind such as kinky sex drive is what more men are wanting. plain sex blows
 Lionesse19
Msg: 445
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:32:12 PM
brown eyed woman

That is why actually the older woman is more suited to the younger guy, the sex drives tend to match.
However in life we usually want more than sex to be compatible and too much of an age gap just wont work for long.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 446
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:33:30 PM
laughttostayyoung

Dream on!! As if!! A mature woman is often much more sexual and ironically when they are losing their fertility and their youth as well. However forty something women are looking hotter and fitter than ever these days. ..
 kayliecat
Msg: 447
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2012 8:44:56 PM
Wait til I"m 40? I'm 39 and I'm about to combust my sex drive is so high!!! I don't think it can go any higher! lol

I have only dated ONE guy with a sex drive higher than mine. One.

I"m not saying I think about sex 24/7...maybe 23/7. Hahahahaha...

And I did NOT feel this way in my 20's!!!! Now my teens, yeah...

Actually, the truth is...my sex drive has been high since I started at 18...But it nosedrived when I was dating then married to my sex...so say, age 20 to 35??? LOL Before and after him, I'd say it's definitely well above the average females and above most males over 25 yrs.

But hey, I like it! I am HAPPY having a sex drive again, after being married to a lump for so many years! It's like I feel alive again and I refuse to apologize for feeling like I believe a woman SHOULD feel!
 LLPedro
Msg: 448
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2012 10:39:52 AM
come and work over here! :) Seriously i think its wonderful if I met a girl like that, my last relationship worked amzingly on that level because we were both perfectly physical people...its a wonderful thing and I pray it happens again!
 egboy
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2012 12:12:00 PM
I was married to a woman that after ower son was bourne never wanted sex. That was 22years after we finly divorced she liked sex again. I'm 60 this month and I would like to have a woman with a high sex drive. Once a day or every other day would be great.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2012 3:18:54 PM

I think alot of guys dont realise that their are plenty of women out their with high sex drive. Its just not as obvious because of the ways guys and girls talk about sex etc.

Funny, but true story...

A group of my friends got together for breakfast last Thursday. The one guy brought a tag-a-long buddy, a guy, who was going through a rough time in his life. There were 6 of us total, the 2 guys, and 4 ladies. The ladies were right in there giving him advice and telling him what he should do. Now.. we are a comfortable group, we usually get together a few times a month... we are no shy or inhibited in our conversations. The new guy had never met any of the ladies before that morning. Apparently he was shocked at how open we were and how easily we all discussed our sex lives, along with other things. Guess he didn't realise that women could be like that. I think we traumatized him actually.

Men.. just so you know.. we women discuss things. Probably in more depth and detail than you men do most of the time. I have made more than one man blush beet red.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > girls with high sex drive