Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 190
view profile
History
girls with high sex drivePage 5 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
having a high sex drive is great, but having an imagination, creativity, now that hard to find
i will wait till i meet the right woman
 AlansPhoto1
Msg: 191
girls with high sex drive
Posted: 5/23/2010 9:13:02 AM
Sex is a Gift from GOD and to be enjoyed, A LOT and often.

Just Hope I can find one..
 Ma-che-fai-tu
Msg: 192
Posted: 5/23/2010 9:48:01 AM
You know what's tough to swallow?
How most ladies claim they cannot find that potential match sexually because they have such a high sex drive. Most women that I have been with were either 5 and done specials or over in half an hour.
I'm into intense sex that usually would go on for hours , however finding that partner is tough.
What I would suggest to a guy that is dating someone with such a high sex drive is to do something that causes a huge adrenalain rush. I was warned before I started skydiving that the sex would never be the same and that person was right. I found my animal instincts took over and had to look for someone more of my "ilk"
I find that for every woman that complains about not finding that guy there is a guy waiting for his shot. The best for me is when I'm underestimated.
 cheeriness
Msg: 193
Posted: 5/25/2010 6:05:12 PM
I also have an extremely high sex drive.

I just don't tell them until we are in a relationship. All along the way I keep asking questions to see if he is the kind of man who can keep up with me. Yes, men do think we are easy therefore I do not have sex until I am in a committed relationship.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/25/2010 7:13:11 PM
That means that your healthy. go on live it up! Don't let other peoples misguided perceptions steer you wrong. Give your body and soul what it needs regular sex.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 11:36:07 AM
Girls can have high sex drives.......just nowhere remotely near as high as men though.
 foreverstacey
Msg: 196
Posted: 6/24/2011 1:25:31 PM

Girls can have high sex drives.......just nowhere remotely near as high as men though.

I've had a higher sex drive than every male I've ever been with except my current. Soo thats not true.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 3:26:51 PM
They must of been some awful shy guys because I find that one awful hard to believe.
 ShanaBanana78
Msg: 198
Posted: 6/24/2011 5:15:14 PM
I have a HUGE sex drive and I love committed relationships. I think it is more about finding someone who can satisfy my needs and who can keep up with me sexually. If I am being taken care of in that sense I do not even think about looking else where. I am 32 and have been in very long term relationships (12 yrs and 4 yrs most recently.) and I am not easy just know what I like and go with it! The guys I have dated had no issue with it.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 199
Posted: 6/24/2011 5:35:30 PM
You can have both OP. been with my bf for 4 yrs and still going strong. Sex is once a day m-thursday but only because of work. Fri-sun we typically.get 3 times a day in.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 200
Girls with high sex drive
Posted: 6/25/2011 2:50:39 PM
Actually natgoat is right. Sex releases a chemical called oxytocine in the brain which forms a bond to that person. So next time instead of saying let's have sex, you can just say let's bond
 Archangel_07
Msg: 201
Posted: 6/25/2011 5:31:22 PM
Bring em out baby! high sex drive is good. Monday thru Sunday 2-3 times ( preferably 2 ) times daily. Lol Sexypunkgal I like that " Let's bond " comment :-p
 marcus_biggs
Msg: 202
Posted: 6/26/2011 12:24:27 AM
find me, i'll put that sex drive to use.
 Tounge247
Msg: 203
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:25:54 PM
i wish i can meet a women with a high sex drive i would not get out of bed . aint nothing wrong with havin a high sex drive i think thats hot for a women to want to have alot of sex after all sex is just part of life the good part lol TOUNGE247
 Tarnyah
Msg: 204
Posted: 6/27/2011 2:15:21 AM
I have a healthy appetite also and yes guys do see it as easy ! trick is to let the firecat out when u get them in the sack !

i hear this grossed out story from my mum all the time i usually block it out when she tells it... but "when I was pregnant with you thats all I wanted no wonder u turned out like that"

(shudders)

but it sucks too cos when u burn em out and they are empty leaves u high but not dry (wink) i was loyal to my ex of 16yrs we broke up over other stuff and I paniked I wasnt going to get any on a regular (my world had ended) lol...

POF has pointed a great man in my direction hes checked alot of boxes including the most important one (wink) but he can keep up so far so good no expectations.

All depends on the guy I say !
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 205
Posted: 6/27/2011 7:35:04 AM
I've had a higher sex drive than every male I've ever been with except my current. Soo thats not true.

Yeah dude, she's right. Woman can have very high sex drives. I have a theory on why many women could possibly crave sex more than some men.
 Natgoat
Msg: 206
Women with high sex drive...
Posted: 7/30/2011 9:25:12 AM
_Absolutely_ Thrilled...!!!
I've only known two...Ever..!!
~Hoping to find just One more...!!!~
I married the 2nd one..!!
We spoiled each-other Rotten!!
 aceof718
Msg: 207
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:50:51 AM
lol lot of girls have a high sex drive u dont realize until u go out with them.. u realize they are sex feen
 Jimbojim_1983
Msg: 208
Posted: 8/4/2011 7:17:45 AM
Usually women don't want let the man know that they have a high sex drive because they don't want to be seen/used just for sex so they hide it a little bit Hahaha.

The more a man will make efforts to give his woman a good time. The higher the drive will become and that's a fact. I've heard many female friends saying that their boyfriends think that when they (the men) have their orgasm, well sex is over and they won't "play" with her anymore...shame.....
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2011 5:21:46 PM
During most of my adult life the usual complaint of a married man has been, "after 6 months of marriage she says she doesn't need it that much".

I, sometimes, wonder if when women do not have a long term parner available 24 hours a day their hormone pool builds. Once the long term partner is there for a while their pool runs dry, occasionally.

I hear women say they are as driven as men but all during my life time "married" women complain their husbands want it too often. It just seems to fly against what I've heard and seen in couples that I've known over the last 40 years.

Women even claim that men can't sexually keep up with women, "Women want sex more than men". Makes me shake my head in disbielief. Sure, somewhere there might be a woman who has that kind of labido but I've never met one and I've never talked to a man who ever met one. Spare me the comment that men won't admit it. In fact, it seems women can't admit that they can't keep up with men.
 sensualseekerns
Msg: 210
Posted: 8/4/2011 10:54:03 PM
Dude,

There is a difference between sex drive and sensual need. If you provide the latter in barrels, you will get the former to go with it back in spades.

Women are very tactile feeling creatures. Not all are able to have intense sexual pleasure due to physiology that prevents them from higher levels of physical pleasure. Some cannot feel orgasms at all. The use of tactile and presence will go a long way to allow women like this to feel the pleasure of closeness and bonding, but the physical release may just not be there or is very difficult for her to achieve. That does not mean she does not "want" it.

A woman who has spent a long time alone without even her dolphin will adapt to her circumstances and not want sexual release as much. However in those cases when it comes over her then make sure you are her company, and not Bill Studly down at the gym. Women are human, and suffer extreme passions (read horniness) just as men do when they do without too long. Some women just don't believe a man (other then Bill) wants to make her night full of passion and surrender, so she is sure to be cold to you unless you step and prove just how much you can bring to the bedroom hour(s).

Ladies first, second, third and even fourth -- and by that time she will be wanting your load and a whole lot more (sorry ladies - not to be crude). Womens desires are also greatly linked to their reproductive urges, and their need to surrender/submit to those needs as part of their total orgasm. They chase badboys not just for his badness, but because it part of their reproductive picker.

Learn the difference and simple "sex drive" will be the least of your priorities. What she needs is different then what you need, and reading twenty issues of skin mags is not going to give you a tremendous insight into the real deal. But if you can help her "want" you to be that release then she will probably use the release and develop the same strong urges that you have, and then want to make your sex drive meet up with her reproductive needs. But her focus to do that needs to be on you. The youngers out there that chase the adonis off of some soap opera are not going to work in that same fashion. Avoid them. Find a quality older woman who knows she needs, and needs someone who can find and meet those needs.

Learn a little about the concepts of Tantra and how male energy can release the female to surrender to her own pleasure over and over, and then come back to tell me how some women do not want sex as much as you do. She will probably never let you sleep again if you figure out the difference.

The other thing that makes the difference is the spiritual connection. Deny it if you like but for women those feelings are far more intense then what most men can appreciate. Equal that with extended massive orgasms and moments of extreme release where they claw the wall paper off, and you have a woman that will with you go the extra mile and then some. Even when they see another jack studly on the street, the will still want to come home and get wet for you, for your touch, and everything that goes with it.

I speak from experience, and not just blowing steam. Ignore all that Dave DAngelo crap which is just about getting laid anyhow. Women are not that stupid. Give them what they need, and they will make sure you get more then you can handle. Strange creatures they are that way when they bond with you, and only you.

Its not that complicated.

PetulantPrincess
Msg: 211
Posted: 8/4/2011 11:12:03 PM
[Well, I have a very high sex drive for a girl..
and i just wonder how guys take that.
cause some guys just take that i'm easy and dont consider serious relationship,
but really.. a girl having high sex drive just makes her cheap?

and do guys want girls less sexual for meaningful relationships?
i just don't get it.. please gimme some hellp]

I would recommend consulting your primary healthcare physician and see what they recommend. It is not normal for a woman to have a high sex drive. But I reject the notion that those who do are somehow immoral, cheap, flawed or less worthy individuals than normal women. Usually when women are afflicted with a high sex drive it is the result of a hormonal imbalance or abnormal psychological pathology or maybe a combo of the two. It is not something that they can help. Let your primary healthcare physician know, and hopefully they can help end your suffering. I wish you well and happy fishing to you
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 212
Posted: 8/5/2011 10:15:27 AM
^^^^ Not something that need a CURE! She needs a mate that ALSO has a high sex drive!
 viper1j
Msg: 213
Posted: 8/5/2011 1:26:08 PM
Women with a high sex drive...

Are a blessing from God..
 Naadirah
Msg: 214
Posted: 8/5/2011 2:00:20 PM
@ MSG 280

True, so very true.

I have a high sex drive, and it increased with age. Most men I date think I'm reserved or a prude, a few find out the truth and are shocked and amazed. Some can keep up, some ate intimidated, some will even use it against you (purposely with hold sex).

Sexual compatibility is a very important part of any romantic relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >