Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > INSTANT Turnoffs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 XHTML
Msg: 51
INSTANT Turnoffs?Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

A razor, and some shaving foam. Yes Tyee... 'shave them thar balls'!! Surely you already know that. lol Put a #3 guard on your trimmer and go crazy with anything else below the belt. Must I tell you everything?? Geeez

Oooy! A razor yet. Those things are sharp! I suppose if handled with the greatest of care and the job was done it would be better than having the hair yanked out by the roots because it got tangled in some dental work. Ouch!
 whitetigeress
Msg: 52
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/24/2008 10:41:26 PM
constantly and i do mean CONSTANTLY talking about making money, having money, ... money, money, money

umm..
check please?!!
 A_wild _rose
Msg: 53
view profile
History
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/25/2008 9:47:27 AM
What turns me off is people who are selfish, vain, and rude.
Also those that tell you more about their toys than their self.
Bad teeth can be fixed, but ugliness inside cant!
 PhatFat the WaterRat
Msg: 54
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/25/2008 5:22:27 PM
nit pickers
folks who take everything SO seriously that every conversation has to be all or nothing to the smallest detail.
In the same vein,... those who can't take a light hearted comment or joke........ internet is rampnat with that....
POF threads being a wonderful example of these things
Black and white visionaries with NO grey matter.... ( literally)
 Walts
Msg: 55
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:45:16 AM

Put a #3 guard on your trimmer and go crazy

There's guards?????
 mo-mo
Msg: 56
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/27/2008 12:17:42 PM
Closed minds are the biggest turn off ever.....
 Pebble$
Msg: 57
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/27/2008 2:00:01 PM
I think that guys who lie about their age ...I have met a few this summer for a coffee and I commented on their age in conversation ..they couldn't even figure out what year they were born in hahaaaaaa..why do that if you meet someone you click with the lie has alrady begun...now I'm really disappointed in men and I gonna start asking for ID if I decide to date ever again
 Kekkie
Msg: 58
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:46:46 PM
Dirty Fingernails, yukky teeth and lack of, bad B.O., talk about ex's, too much talk about oneself and how great they are...etc.. u know..general riverview behaviours hehe
 babiifireflii
Msg: 59
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:50:40 PM
when guys try to be cute about sex, or talking about it with me like were going to do it. ugh!
i hate sexual innuendos or anything to do with sex kissing or cuddling. as soon a they mention that shit to me, i am completely TURNED OFF! only ltr may talk with me like this.
oh yeh constant compliments, one is good enough.
 Minksie
Msg: 60
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/28/2008 3:38:32 PM
LOL ^^^^^^^^^^
The art of sexual innuedo is something I LOVE! I think someone has major issues! If you don't like anything to do with sex/kissing/cuddling....how on earth do you date????????

Major eyeroll here!
 babiifireflii
Msg: 61
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/28/2008 10:49:03 PM
roll you eyes all you want, when some guy i just met starts with that shit it turns me off, if a man is making me feel uncomfortable by being inapropriate then i have every right to feel what im feeling thanks.
 Phuqd
Msg: 62
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/28/2008 11:31:00 PM
When she asks me to pay for my share of dinner.
There is NO way I am putting out after that.
 Shades Of Pale
Msg: 63
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/30/2008 8:44:44 PM
Oh my ...

-Racism and people who are rude to servers/cashiers etc for sure.
-Emotional issues (this is a big one for me)
-Bad kissers/guys who just don't like kissing
-People who don't pay attention to where they're going/have no consideration for people around them (Vancouver skytrain - case and point)
-Acidic sperm (this is a SERIOUS deal breaker! Drink some alkaline fruit juice and lay off the fast food!!)

Those are my top turn offs - most other things can be overlooked if you're cool enough
 Xavery
Msg: 64
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 10/30/2008 9:25:39 PM

Dirty Fingernails, yukky teeth and lack of, bad B.O., talk about ex's, too much talk about oneself and how great they are...etc.. u know..general riverview behaviours hehe

LOL - unfortunately, I do know what you mean. Those Riverview behaviours can be really alarming. The worst of it is sometimes I catch myself engaging in them.
 b00m
Msg: 65
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/1/2008 11:10:08 PM
-Inconsistency.
-Lacking personal accountability. By this, I mean a problem being clearly caused due to another's actions, and their reply to the problem is "I can get someone else to fix it for me."
-Mooching
-Bad overall hygeine. To me, the ideal smell would be the equivalent of water, rather than smelling like soap.
-Refusal to ask "why" or "how" before dismissing any given subject as unsuitable
-Smoking

And the general ones already posted.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 66
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/2/2008 12:22:22 PM
Hostile or sarcastic Remarks, critical, bitchy, condescending ...
 ritawayward
Msg: 67
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/2/2008 4:25:27 PM
Avoiding eye contact!
Habitual lateness.
 writing_passion
Msg: 68
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/2/2008 9:12:28 PM
My top 3

1 Arrogance...
2 Insecurities showing up like "I am a far superior human being than the rest of the race."
3 Bad mouths the ex of 10 years ago

freedm2beme
Msg: 69
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/3/2008 9:32:31 AM
Liars
Cheaters
Selfisheness
needy people
avoiding eye contact
making gross noises when you eat your food
people that have to sell themselves to make themselves look good
bad/yellow teeth :(
impatient people ;( all are huge turnoffs!!!!!!
 Life is Always Good
Msg: 70
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/3/2008 2:54:05 PM

Bad mouths the ex of 10 years ago

Totally agree, except when the ex has pulled some new stunt that is costing you more money......again. ( I think divorce lawyers know they have you until one or the other dies.) With kids, they hang around forever. Just the way it is.

All the standards:

Everybody in the restaurant looks to see who is wearing that perfume.

$47 meal and all she eats is the bread. Gets an atitude because you chow down her lobster.

Agrees to come and play baseball/tennis........... and wears clogs.
 benilla
Msg: 71
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/6/2008 9:48:45 PM

-Acidic sperm (this is a SERIOUS deal breaker! Drink some alkaline fruit juice and lay off the fast food!!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Quote of the night.
 supersnazzle
Msg: 72
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/12/2008 12:33:51 AM
This is easy.

The #1 thing for me is people who don't know the difference between then and than, there, their and they're, do and due, whether and weather, and the dozens of others that regularly show up on profiles with the typical, u, ur, lolz, etc.

You may think you're cool typing like that, but it makes me think you're functionally illiterate.

I've passed over profiles where people have seemed pretty cute, and cool, until I read bad grammar/spelling such as that.

Beyond that: baggage, arrogance, opportunist ladder climbers, conservatives, bitterness, thieves/scammers, liars, and judgmental people are pretty much all turn-offs...
 *RINGS
Msg: 73
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/12/2008 10:55:24 AM
indian givers...no wait i take that back....lol

people who talk too much...people who don't talk enough....PEOPLE..

people who sit behind you in a movie ....
and kick your seat & talk all the way through the movie....
come on people pick one...
 garden variety hoe
Msg: 74
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/12/2008 11:07:44 AM

people who talk too much...people who don't talk enough....PEOPLE

*giggle*
How bout..people who drink too much.
People who excuse the fact that they drink too much.
Really loud and obnoxious people who like to embarrass you for the shock factor out in public.
People who pontificate.

Basically, there's alot of people who turn me off. That's why I sit in front of a computer.
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 75
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/12/2008 11:20:03 AM
^^ I am with the Hoe. ^^ (ya ya... I know, that's been said about me a LOT)

Sorry I need a moment because pontificate is such a great word.

OK

INSTANT turnoffs;
Those smug looks people can give.
Overuse of the word LIKE
Bad smells
Arguing for argument's sake...and then topping it off with an excuse like " I like to play the devils advocate" fuk off
Snobbery
A woman that reads any of the following "US, People, .... and the like
ASSUMPTIVE people really piss me off too, as they seem to think they know things about others based on assumptions, which is a sign of ignorance.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > INSTANT Turnoffs?