Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > INSTANT Turnoffs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsBehavin1959
Msg: 146
INSTANT Turnoffs?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
People who belittle others, especially in a public place. I have seen both men and women do this to their spouses and its just plain rude. Why anyone would put up with that is beyond me.

Other turn offs really bad teeth, nose picking...lol..it does happen.

Being rude to anyone but especially waiters/waitresses..this is a RED flag for someone who cannot control their temper and are just plain arrogant.

Disception - If you lie about the small things, you will probably lie about the bigger things in life...how many age mistakes have I seen and saying, oh i made a mistake I am actually ten years older than what is posted but I can't change it....DUH
 MediaNaranja
Msg: 147
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/18/2009 6:05:32 PM
^^^^Boy! I lead a very sheltered life!

I was just going to mention "FUNGUS"! Yes (*gag*) fungus on fingernails and/or toenails...

Maybe I should go look for more "turn offs" . I feel left out.

MN *gag*
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 148
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/18/2009 7:28:35 PM
Actually, I think toenail fungus is fairly common. Many people may not even know they have it. The culprit is not bad either. If you shower, bathe, or swim, make sure you dry your feed properly because if you could end up with toenail fungus. At least, this is my understanding of this sort of fungus.

Athletes foot is also fungus related - I believe and I can forgive that.

Mouth and teeth fungus are seriously repulsive.
 maylena
Msg: 149
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/19/2009 10:38:04 PM
what is supposed to be over the toolshed to keep you from getting wet in the rain???
 meat me
Msg: 150
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/20/2009 4:43:22 AM
Some Fishes that are boastful of their own superior intellect, yet only demonstrate their ability, to bully other fishes less able to communicate by way of the written word.
I enjoy hearing everyone's opinion.
 K3VLAR
Msg: 151
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:07:46 AM
Everything everybody has mentioned is on my list of things that turn me off, but THE biggest turnoff for me, is whenever someone is chewing with their mouth open!! I understand some people have nasal problems, and trouble breathing, so I try to be sympathetic towards stuff like that. But it is my biggest pet peeve!! Whether I'm at dinner, or just overhearing someone chomping on their bubblegum on the bus/skytrain. Hence why I am rarely without my ipod when I leave the house!!!
 Runs With Wolves
Msg: 152
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:39:15 AM
I spent a few months sitting next to a co-worker that ate with her mouth open….I actually took over her desk when I started my new job. The coworker moved to the window desk next to mine. The keyboard had remnants of her droppings with little things moving inside (dust bugs I think – brown stripe across its back). I spoke to the manager about receiving a new keyboard due to the one bug that was moving across my desk. Her words, “oh I wish staff would stop bringing them in from home…we just had this place thoroughly checked for bugs”. Interesting huh? Ironic especially for the department I was working in.

Eating with the mouth open is like hearing nails scratching across a black board.
 Artist_for_YOU
Msg: 153
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 8/20/2009 6:16:54 PM
Large NOSEs,
Obesity,
Arrogance,
Omni-dependence.

STANK
Beards on women.

I'm not superficial, just honest. Attraction is everything. (at first)

Gourmand123
Msg: 154
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/15/2009 9:14:40 PM
*boogers on nose
*greasy hair
*dirty clothes
*bad manners
*no sense of humour
*BO
 Mr.Reality
Msg: 155
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/16/2009 7:47:54 PM
stupidity .................of any kind
posters who write novels............we really don't care
those who think they're Queen or King Bees...............pompous attitudes fit well here.
 Sticky Residue
Msg: 156
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/16/2009 10:53:49 PM
soaps
Judge Judy (shrivels my balls to listen to her)
That "Cops" show/ police brutality
Dog the bounty hunter/that guy is a cartoon
 IdiotLuckBox
Msg: 157
view profile
History
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/16/2009 11:16:30 PM
bad table manners: chewing with mouth full, elbows on table etc. has always grated my nerves
 username74
Msg: 158
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/17/2009 4:55:03 AM
smokers and pot smokers...drug users ... which kinda relates to the pot thing
 Skeptik604
Msg: 159
view profile
History
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/17/2009 9:03:19 AM
arrogance
being overly judgemental
ignorance - and being ok with your ignorance
texting during a date
stinky breath
dirty clothes
overy focussed on cars, toys, etc.
unkept/overgrown facial hair
and last but not least...that "I don't care about anyone but me" attitude.
 Stryker_76
Msg: 160
view profile
History
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/20/2009 2:24:31 AM
1). People who play a double standard. Someone who says, they don't play headgames but someone who clearly does based on who they are talking to.
2). Lame stereotypes, based solely on looks. Ex: Women, who will only date guys, over a certain height, and they themselves are not that tall. A woman who is 5 ft 2, looking over a guy that is 6 ft and over. C'mon, give us a break here. If you were 5 ft 10-11, I can understand the rationale behind it. Seriously are u looking for a boyfriend or a bodyguard?
Height ain't all about might here. A lot of guys, under 6 ft can beat the crap out of guys taller than them.

3). Arrogant, egostical, rudeness, and shallow mindedness. Women who have a tendency to look in another direction, sorry but you are not invincible.

4). Unread deletes-Thankfully I haven't experienced too much of that here. But seriously please get over yourself here.
 K3VLAR
Msg: 161
INSTANT Turnoffs?
Posted: 11/20/2009 8:05:44 AM
I've read through a few of the messages, and I agree with most of what everyone says.

The real "deal breaker" for me is if she chews with her mouth open!!!

that is one of my BIGGEST turnoffs

I'm sure I make some noise while I'm chewing. Heck! Everybody does!! But whatever noise I make doesn't bother me as much as when someone is sitting across from me, munching away like a cow chewing on some cudd!!

hahaha
I already said this
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > INSTANT Turnoffs?