Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 30
What a Joke By lolcatpofPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

men also have their preferences and you are probably not their cup of tea

Oh no, we are not allowed to have preferences. Only the women are, and apparently it is justified. But if we do, hell hath no fury.....
 lovemysox27
Msg: 31
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/24/2009 8:38:41 PM
So you are saying I should date someone 20 years older than me? Looks matter to everyone to be honest.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 32
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/24/2009 8:50:23 PM
People should not settle. I cant help how I look except o lose weight which I am doing so. I canta fford plastic surgery and I havent seen any male models on this site so noone has a right to put me or anyone else down for something we cant control. Weight I can my looks no.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 33
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 2:12:15 AM

Weight I can my looks no.

That is the same fior us males. We cannot help how we look. So therefore us less...
attractive males (or in my case almost repelling) we have to go without.

And my lovesox, I'd be interested in you, but you'd only Read/Delete me
 lovemysox27
Msg: 34
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 9:08:12 AM
Just too old for me. I am like everyone and drawn by someone I am attracted to. I am only 29. Some women like older men I dont. Its not personal. Iam being nice when I say noone should settle not mean. Im not going to just take what I can get thats no good. I dont know why you are attacking me for my beliefs.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 35
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 10:48:56 AM
Im sorry I dont find older men attractve. I never have. I shouldnt be punished for that. Dont I deserve a man my age? Someone I have more things in common with? You cant punish a woman for wanting a man her own age.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 36
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 11:29:34 AM
lol ok. You cant force women or men to like what they dont. Oh and I doubt you are brad Pitt so picking on me for my looks is pretty juvenile. Its christmas gve the insults a rest. Also great guys dont put women down.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 37
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 12:52:48 PM
...and real women don't put men down.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 38
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 1:05:27 PM
Omg thats not what I was doing. So you are saying because i prefer men my age I am in the wrong?
 lovemysox27
Msg: 39
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 1:08:13 PM
Ok I guess I came off wrong but you cant punish me for prefering men my age just like I cant punish men for wanting barbie dolls. Sorry if I offended but Why is it bad I want a guy my age? Also donotwant I would delete you because I am not looking for just email or talk I am looking for something serious. Not because of any other reason so. Go ahead and put me down but merry xmas to all. Shame on me for wanting a guy my age.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 40
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/25/2009 7:27:05 PM
men for wanting barbie dolls.

I am certainly not one to want one of these. I wouldn't join THIS site for that IF I did...
besides, a they are only 99 cents at Kmart.

Shame on me for wanting a guy my age

Where did I, me put you down for this?

I would delete you because I am not looking for just email or talk I am looking for something serious.

I mean that even if I was seeking something serious, you would still read/delete
me. It is written in scripture that women must.
I'm not over in your country anyways.
 ohjees
Msg: 41
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/26/2009 9:58:14 AM
From my experience, this website is more geared towards the over 30 crowd. From what I've seen and experience the 21-29 year old group isn't really on here for dating- most women use this website as an ego-boost, see how many compliments they get or how many men hit on them. I've had numerous friends make accounts here only to delete them because they never received a response from anyone. Even moreso... I had an account here years ago, deleted it and recently re-made my account. It's the SAME people in my area. Years later, the same exact people.

This website does work, I've seen it happen- but for the younger crowd (21-29) it's essentially a waste of time and effort- or at least in my area it is.
 Genuine_Gentleman_For_You
Msg: 42
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/26/2009 11:26:35 AM
^^^^^ohjees, this being my third time on here in the past several years, I've found that what you're saying also applies to the over 30, and over 40 crowd as well.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 43
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/26/2009 12:05:02 PM
Not true. I wish I got compliments. I am too shy to send out messages to be honest plus I am old fashioned where I think men should send the first message. Men arent angels on here either. I found alot dont understand when you tell they you arent interested they still message you to the point you have to block them.
 ohjees
Msg: 44
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/27/2009 4:00:17 AM
lovemysox27:

Probably why you've been on here 2 years and are still single. You sit around and wait for men to message you instead of taking the initiative and messaging people yourself? Not to point you out but you're a perfect example of what's wrong with this website. Women who isolate themselves on an online dating website, close up and avoid contact with men unless pursued. And if the guy comes off strong you click the block button and go back in your shell. That's not old fashioned, it's idiotic.
 smileforgzus
Msg: 45
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/27/2009 9:27:07 AM
This site can work for the younger crowd. I was 25 when I met the man on here who would become my husband.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 46
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/27/2009 1:19:32 PM
No I know better than to get put down over and over which is what happens to me on this site such as what you just did which is why I dont contact men. I only delete a guy if they are too old for me or we have nothing in common but thanks for attacking me when you dont even know me. I open up and you mock me that shows how great of a guy you are. :(
 lovemysox27
Msg: 47
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/27/2009 1:23:21 PM
Way to be cruel! Sorry if I choose not to be rejected every time. That is why I dont send messages anymore because if cruel men like you who mock me and laugh at me for even sending them a message.
 Ron429
Msg: 48
view profile
History
What a Joke
Posted: 1/9/2010 9:06:01 AM
Yeah, it might work for pretty, attractive women, but for most honest, decent men it's a total washout. I've been on since February of 09, messaged close to 100 women (yeah I've kept count) and met only four. (All losers and phonys) Correct. It is a joke but I think most of this on-line stuff is anyway. Paid or unpaid.
 Ron429
Msg: 49
view profile
History
What a Joke
Posted: 1/12/2010 10:10:08 AM
Another problem with an on-line site is that most of the women are pitiful losers anyway because if they were attractive, intelligent, honest, decent, faithful, they would belong to somebody else. Instead here they are on-line trying to find/meet somebody. MOst of the women us real gentleman want belong to somebody else. They are not here on POF and indeed not on any of the paid sites either. Hey come on if a gal is intelligent, attractive, blond, and single, she should have about 50 wolves at her front door howling to date her. Why would she be on-line if she wasn't a loser to begin with. She as well as the rest of us are desparate. There are perhaps a very few women that are sincere, but where are they? I haven't met one yet and I've messaged over 100 since February of 09.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >